It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

She's going out with ex for the weekend (just friends)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I'd suggest you stop posting about this.

You're not making yourself look rational, IMO.

At any rate, good luck, b/c I'm deleting this thread from my favorites.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
which one do you like the most?

her...

or her..ya know..

cause if you ask me i think she's putting number 2 on ya real good and it's got you blind to how things really are.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordInfamous
which one do you like the most?

her...

or her..ya know..

cause if you ask me i think she's putting number 2 on ya real good and it's got you blind to how things really are.

I like her for her personality and not for the other thing. I'd rather go with someone for them then I would just for sex. I haven't talked to her for a couple of days as I told her I am giving her time and space to herself to stop playing with my emotions and to think about what she needs to do, and if she really likes me or what.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by jca2005]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
JC, unfortunately you seem to be like my work mate and his relationships, which you can read about

in this thread

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Wow, coming back and reading this thread from a year ago, I sound like a little kid crying. LOL. I have grown so much and matured so much since then, that I haven't let nothing stupid like this happen again. I love going back and reading my old posts lol, I sounded so much like a kid. I can't believe I am even writing this.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jca2005
Yes I am young. I am 21 years old. She is 31 with 3 young kids.

I'm reminded of the words of the late great Sam Kinnison.

Aah , Ah, AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jca2005
Yes I am young. I am 21 years old. She is 31 with 3 young kids.

Double post, no matter.

"Run Forrest. Ruunnnn!"

[edit on 24-7-2009 by badgerprints]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
However, her ex-boyfriend who borrowed her tax money from her and left her for another woman,
--- if i was a chick i would never see him again...she must be one of those that just likes to do stupid stuff and fall for the guis that treat her like crap,and in the end the good guy (you) get nothin.
i may be too pessimistic but how can she do that? i was going to be pretty angry with her.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
However, her ex-boyfriend who borrowed her tax money from her and left her for another woman,
--- if i was a chick i would never see him again...she must be one of those that just likes to do stupid stuff and fall for the guis that treat her like crap,and in the end the good guy (you) get nothin.
i may be too pessimistic but how can she do that? i was going to be pretty angry with her.

Yea I feel the same way man. That's how it always turn out right? I made this post over a year ago. I haven't even heard from this girl since I haven't tried to contact her, as I finally grew up and realized what a mistake I made. I have learned though not to find girls like this again. But I guess maturity comes with age and knowledge.

And the Army has changed me so much, as well as my thinking. But it's for the good.

[edit on 7/25/2009 by jca2005]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Well heres my two cents. I really doubt her and her ex are just friends. I think she wants to be back with him, but is keeping you around just in case it doesnt work out. Which is exactly what it seems like. If this guy took her tax money and left, theres no way she would want to still be friends with this guy.

I can completely understand you not liking that situation at all. And if she continues to see this guy, for the sake of you not getting your heartbroken, I would be done with her.

Theres plenty of other nice girls out there who ARENT still seeing there ex. So why settle for someone who is? I think its only going to end up getting you hurt in the long run. And your always going to be wondering if theres something going on with them. Spare yourself the trouble hun.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I see this kind of of nonsense as kind of mandatory in any relationship. Every good person I have ever dated has always had a significant other who could not let go and of course all the new flirts who are relentless in their perverted escapades. In my experience I have to decide what I can or cannot live with in the relationship. I also know that putting more effort into a relationship is the only way it takes off as the other guy is and usually will always be seeking out your girlfirend or wife. Keeping the romance alive? Working hard to keep her interested, knowing that you love her? High maintenance perhaps? I do know not all women are the same and stereotyping them will leave you confused and fruitless in your relationships. Men on both sides, good guys and bad guys play upon the ladies in thier own way. My point is if these ex boyfriends are creating a situation where you think you need to try harder to maintain your relationship, a man needs to weigh the consequesnces and do more than just take her word for it. Get to know her family, this always reveals some truths you may need to know to look at possible outcomes. Perhaps her friends outside of the ex boyfriend thing may shed light into her psychological past so pratical truths can show you your next step. A casual conversation with a friend never ruined a good relationship and if she was offended by it then perhaps shes not the right one after all. If the relationship has not elevated to this point where friends and family are involved then maybe she she needs her space and you need another night out to find a girl who likes family events. There are no perfeect people, so when I say not all women are the same, thats what I mean. Keep fishing dude, you never know, the great one may be worth casting the line out for one more time.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
i dont want to be steriotypical and to get flamed but listen to this.
last day a girl told me she just likes me couse shes in love with my little beard,so i can just "use" her? i dont have to treat her as princess? i can just act "macho" and make sex with her?
what about before when i was the good guy?
if a girl dosnt like you they wont change nomatter if your good or bad.
they actuly preffer the harder boys but to tell you the truth most of the time from the first minute a girl knows does she like you,for sex afcourse,or are you going to be just a platonic friend.you just cant be really in love with them anymore...you either turn her on or not. not all women are like that,but most of the teen girls i know here are exactly like that,they keep making the same stupdi mistakes,seeing ex'es that did bad stuff to them,or dating the next jerk,such girls should be let to rot...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join