It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Advisor calls people from Indiana "Worthless White N***ers"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
It does not suprise me *one bit*. Politics are dirty and everyone knows that. People would be suprised at what is being said behind our backs and sadly only a tiny fraction of this ever gets reported.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
...he called them STUPID five seconds earlier.

I hate to split hairs, but exactly where did he call them "stupid"? Do you have the whole sentence it was used in?

Because I've listened to the original clip on a good set of headphones, and I don't hear the word "stupid" used anywhere nearby.

Why would the Clinton team insult the people of Indiana in any context? They were HAPPY that the polls in Indiana were even or close to it. It doesn't make any sense that the team would speak that way about voters that obviously put Clinton nearly over the top.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz

Originally posted by kleverone
...he called them STUPID five seconds earlier.

I hate to split hairs, but exactly where did he call them "stupid"? Do you have the whole sentence it was used in?

Good catch, you are correct he said the people are (expletive). I was incorrect. :bnghd:

My bad.

Regarding calling them the worthless white blank, I was confused on that matter as well. I can only assume that he was confused and thought that they were losing Indiana. I'm not really sure, but that is my guess.

[edit on 3-5-2008 by kleverone]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Very sad, they want the people to support them and this pops up, i know its from a long time ago, but hey it never stopped dirty tricks departments from using things like this before, these people have no respect whatsoever for the American people, they all have their own agendas and god help anyone who gets in their way, even sadder is and im sorry if upset some folks here , but the sadder thing is the old bat is going to win even with her lying mouth, i just cant understand why you people put up with this crap from them, dont you care about your futures? i know im just blowing off steam, im not American but i have friends who live in Indiana close by merriville if i remember right close to Gary anyhow and ive already emailed them the URL.

If i know them they wont take crap like this lying down and im sure word will spread if my friends missus has anything to do with it, that woman could talk the hind leg off a donkey.

My opinion of Mrs Clinton is she is going to make bill pay if she gets in the white house, she will finish off his agendas he never got around too, and she will hang everyone out to dry, we had Thatcher and that is as close to Hitler you can get, she threatened to put troops on my city streets because everyone refused the poll tax, we even have scouse passports (scouser is a nickname for someone who comes from Liverpool) the motorway had a sign up saying could the last person out please turn off the lights, it was pretty bad for a while, and did she give in? no chance she destroyed the coal industry and made it illegal to strike without giving notice.

Thatcher reminds me of Clinton she has the same attitude smarmy and stands like a robot hands flat and looks like she is dancing like a robot, her smile is enough to get polyfiller to send her some free samples.

If you get a chance watch Michael moores sicko, he shows that she fought for a national health service in the USA, but then changed her mind when she was offered a job or a huge incentive by a big drug company, if she cared she would have stuck by her guns and won or died trying, she was reported to have attended the bildeberger meeting in Canada, was shown in a photograph but denied it, she lied on national TV over the Bosnia sniper incident but wangled her way out of it with more lies, she has the attitude of thatcher, you guys have just been done over big time for 8 years do you want 4 more?there has to be a way for you guys to get a message across, we get different coverage here in the UK than you guys and believe me she is a laughing stock as is her hubby.

as i said im sorry if i have upset any Clinton fans but you need to see the whole truth, not the preferred version she wants you to see, and yes i think i can comment on this because American policy is having an effect here as well as the rest of Europe, Bush might be a bully and immature idiot, but we all know she has a lot more to prove than any man would, thatcher was the iron lady even Reagan was scared of her, the Argentinian army ran from her army after she went on tv and told them we where coming, no secrecy just we are coming, and boy did she send them, 8000 miles to nowhere and kicked serious butt, makes me cringe thinking of her, sorry to go on.

PS please dont think im having a digg at Women, my mum was one, my wife is one , my daughter is going to grow into one, im a Pagan i worship a goddess, so its not a Woman thing, You know i've lived in the USA i love the country and its people(apart from walmart greeters nobody should be that happy at 6 am) it saddens me to see you all having a hard time, and if i could help i would, and probably will for my friends when they ask, you all need a break from the manufactured nonsense that has been created, have you asked yourself who started the food crisis? Mr bush and his ethanol idea is a good place to look. Brightest blessing for you all, i wish you the greatest of luck and fortune.

[edit on 3/5/2008 by azzllin]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
This is the same old guilt-by-association fallacy that we have already seen in threads about Obama and Ron Paul. Clinton is not responsible for every stupid thing anybody she knows is guilty of. The man who said it should be responsible for his own actions, not Hillary Clinton (if he really said it; there is evidently some doubt).

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Sestias

You are 100% right, which is why i posted this thread. I keep seeing people playing the guilt by association game with Obama and Paul but never with McCain or Clinton. And people have got to see by now that EVERYONE of them has somebody that says dumb things supporting them. So you can't say oh well "so and so said this and so and so said that". Because when it comes down to it, they can't control what individuals say now or 30 years ago and to hold a candidate reponsible for what someone in their camp has said is just plain Silly.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by whoreallyknows

First off im black... Second if you read his lips it doesn't seem like he said that, and finally yes he did say about the people in Indiana " Those people are #".
Wow... i guess if they group BO with that minister or whatever then its safe to say this could turn out really bad for old lady Clinton! Five buck says no air time...

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Sestias

I do agree, but this man is a vital part of her campaign which means he works for her. So we all know that from an employers stand point your employees do represent you to a certain degree! This does not mean that she should be judged on his behavior, but on how she handles the situation. Will she try to hide it, lie about it, stick up for the arrs hole, or face the shame it brings her campaign and
deal with him accordingly?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
This is one example of how politicians can pander to minorities and have it work but really be just closeted bigots. This happens a lot with the Clinton's

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Oh man, im still laughing, kudos to that response.

O.P. you really should read the T&C before posting here. Believe me, they dont take lightly to violations dude, and fittingly so.

This is a great community, and we dont need you breaking multiple rules here.

Thanks for the video though....interesting

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join