It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Advisor calls people from Indiana "Worthless White N***ers"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Im not sure how to post video so I will provide the link, this is shocking!

Link to video

It is a video of George Carvile and George Steponaphlous and an man whose name I don't know. They are discussing Indiana's numbers from the 90's and the third man calls the people of that state white n***ers!

Edited to add link, also to Mods if this is not in the right place feel free to move it,

Edits to add the third mans names is Mikey Kantor.

[edit on 2-5-2008 by whoreallyknows]

[edit on 2-5-2008 by Crakeur]

[edit on 2-5-2008 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Needless to say this is pretty shocking and sad.
I wonder if this will gain MSM attention like the Rev. Wright issue, i believe its equally offending.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
In case that link doesn't work later here it is on youtube

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Here is a story on this video on rawstory

MSNBC adds, "Kantor is a supporter of Hillary Clinton's, listed on the Clinton campaign Web site as one of several former Clinton administration officials backing her candidacy. He is also reported to be an informal adviser to her 2008 campaign."

ABC's Jake Tapper also reported on the fifteen year old clip. "Bill Clinton's Trade Representative, a supporter of Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-NY, and an informal adviser to her campaign -- once had some not-so-nice things to say about the Hoosiers his chosen candidate is working so hard to pursue," Tapper writes.

ex]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Naggers?

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Probably meant to say Wiggers

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The title should be changed to "advisor", not plural, and I would say that guy just bought himself a one-way ticket out of dodge.

In the end though, it's just another distraction for the sheeple.

Peace

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

That was the funniest thing that's ever been on SP. It will never be touched.

Peace

[edit on 2-5-2008 by Dr Love]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Let's look at this:

A former Clinton official, who is reportedly an informal advisor to Senator Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign, badmouthed Hoosiers in a 1993 documentary, and a clip is being circulated at YouTube and liberal blogs by Senator Barack Obama supporters just days before the Indiana Democratic primary.

Check out the bold. This is what politics has evolved into in the digital age. There's no reason to vote FOR someone anymore, just get something out there that will get people to vote AGAINST someone. Sad commentary on our times imo.

One a side note, just so he isn't being left out, I heard that McCain's 6th grade best friends mother once said God was a wimp.

:shk:

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Thanks for mentioning the title it was a typo. But I fixed it now

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Karl, I second and third Dr. Love's comment!!! Funny as all get out!!!!

Thanks for making me laugh out loud.....now please buy me a new keyboard, because I spit up Pepsi all over it! (kidding!!!)

WW

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Here's what I think we can learn from this tape.

1. ALL the candidates have idiots working for them, or they know them, or have known them!

McCain has a pastor supporting him that blamed hurricane Katrina on gay people. Obama's pastor said God D*mn America. Clinton's advisors just called the people of Indiana Sh*t and worthless white n*ggers. (I'm sure there will be those who will try to argue which is worse, as if somehow it matters)

2. The MSM is biased if they don't run the heck out of this, cause they sure did run the heck out of the Rev. Wright thing. And therefore can't be trusted AT ALL, wake up people.

I'm sure there will be those who excuse this as, well so and so is speading this and its politcal, but nobody put the words in ANY of these peoples (Hagee, Wright, or Kantor) advisors/associates mouths!

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
There is a report on politico.com that the tape was doctored, but then they updated the story and said they spoke with the editor of the tape and he said is was not altered or doctored. We shall see.

Are there any editing experts on here, if so please add your opinion on this one.

Here is a longer version of the tape with out added text for editing. So its more in context longer form video move to the point of about 4:30 and you can see it from there. He clearly whispers something at the end...its debateable what that could be

edited to add new video link

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
If it was doctored then I'd say the guilty part would be Clinton. Doctor the audio, publicize it, then come back and prove it was doctored.

I'm sure worse has been done to win a nomination/election.

Peace

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Diito on the halarity of that post, Karl -- ironically, I was listening to a certain somewhat racially biased radio show on Wed. night and a Canadian caller said the word "naggers" in place of what he really wanted to say. Reason being, apparently the laws concerning racial remarks are extremely strict in Canada, so they use the word "naggers" to get around the laws and make it more of a "generalization."

Now... concerning the story... I'm off to email that link to Glenn Beck -- Hypocrite or shill...? We shall see...

Unfortunately, this is so old, people will just brush it to the side as it wasn't said during the current campaign. I didn't even realize that was Stephanopolis! [until I re-read above posts]

[edit on 5/2/2008 by RabbitChaser]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Dr Love

I'll have to agree with you, because there is no way this would benefit McCain or Obama it would only make them look petty and political. So if it is doctored than look for them to say is was from one of their opponets (they'll probably say Obama).

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Here is a story in the Washington Post from 1993 that talks about the Documentary the clip comes from and it mentions the comment about the Indiana people that Kantor made.

"War Room" is shot in the nonscripted, cinema-verite style by D. A. Pennebaker (whose follow-around films on President Kennedy, Hubert Humphrey and Bob Dylan are documentary classics) and Chris Hegedus. Whether Carville and company are play-acting somewhat for the cameras becomes less important as the film progresses. One can only keep up an act for so long -- especially in the throes of a campaign. Carville's tearful farewell speech to his staff as they close up just before the election, Stephanopoulos's frank talk with a potential blackmailer and a Mickey Kantor comment about the people of Indiana (when it looks as though Clinton's ahead in Dan Quayle's state) attest to this.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
The video is labelled "HOAX" on the linked site. Perhaps it was edited since the OP.

D.A Pennebaker, the director of War Room, is also reported as saying that the clip is faked.

Pennebaker: Clip Doctored

I just spoke to D.A. Pennebaker, the director of "The War Room," who said his film had been doctored to produce a widely-viewed YouTube clip...

"He does not say that. He does not say that," said Pennebaker, after viewing the clip.
He said the initial expletive referred to the anticipated reaction in the Bush White House to the fact that Ross Perot's polling numbers were holding strong.

"What he says is he’s surprised Perot’s numbers are holding," said Pennebaker in a brief phone interview. "He says they must be shi**ing in the White House."

The second expletive, he said, appeared to have been entirely fabricated, with new audio dubbed onto the original movie.

Edit : Upon listening to the clip from the original, I get, "How would you like to be in the White House by Texas?".

[edit on 5/2/2008 by eaglewingz]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by eaglewingz

Yes the label on the website has had it's label changed since I originally posted the story. However, their are still many who are not convinced its a hoax, and there has been no idenpendent source to say or prove the audio has been doctored, so the jury is still out.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by whoreallyknows
Yes the label on the website has had it's label changed since I originally posted the story. However, their are still many who are not convinced its a hoax, and there has been no idenpendent source to say or prove the audio has been doctored, so the jury is still out.

Regardless of what was bleeped out...he called them STUPID five seconds earlier. Are they really trying to say he said something else???

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join