Originally posted by Cosmic.Artifact
reply to post by Blue_Jay33
Atheist have no vision.
Because only people believing in a god (sry, I mean Christian god ofc) have visions, right?
Let's have a look at some of those "visionless" atheists, shall we?
- Clark Adams: American freethought leader
- Che Guevara: Yeah, no vision whatsoever, lol.
- William L. Moore: That guy protested against segregation during a time where it got you killed...and it did.
- David Friedmann: If you know anything about economics, you know that guy!
- Julius Axelrod: Won a Nobel prize for his work in biochemistry
- William Bateson: Person to come up with "genetics".
- Patrick Blackett: Another Nobel prize winner...obv no vision, right?
- Paul Boyer: ... you guessed it, another Nobel prize winner...chemistry this time.
- Francis Crick: Co-discovered the structure of DNA...no vision, right?
- Paul Dirac: Nobel prize for astrophysics
- Sigmund Freud: No vision...ARE YOU KIDDING ME??
- Thomas Edison: Do I even have to say what he did?
- Richard Feynman: We're still using his formulas in science...Nobel prize too.
- Vitaly Ginzburg: Nobel prize winner
- Stephen Hawking: If you seriously claim this guy has no vision...well, you're a moron.
- Peter Higgs: Ever heard of the "god particle"...look it up!
- Sir Julian Huxley: Founder of WWF and first director of the UNESCO...definitely no vision.
- Sir Peter Medawar: Without this guy, human transplant science would be years back...pretty sure the soldiers who get limbs reattached think he has
"no vision" too, right?
- Carl Sagan: No vision...SERIOUSLY??
- Claude Shannon: The concept behind the circuitry in your computer was invented by this guy. Without his VISION, you wouldn't be spewing all your
- Steve Wozniak: Co-founder of Apple...no vision, right?
- Warren Buffett: No vision...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
- Larry Flint: LOL, no vision.
- Allan Pinkerton: First detective agency in the US...
- George Soros: Helped to overthrow communist ex-Soviet nations to instal capitalist regimes like in the West. Also donated over $12bil to charity so
far...I'd say that counts as having a "vision".
- Sir Alan Sugar: 'nough said.
- Mark Zuckerberg: Founder of Facebook...lol, no vision.
- George Carlin: RIP
- Neil Degrasse Tyson: 'nough said.
I could go on and on and on, there's dozens of atheist Nobel prize winners, activists, scientists, comedians, politicians, soldiers, and so on.
Your statement is what gives Christians a bad rep because it drowns in ignorance. You should really come down from your high horse and start educating
yourself because if what you wrote is really what you believe, you're incredibly ignorant (& arrogant) and have a lot of learning to catch up
edit on 19-12-2010 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)