It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former CIA agent John Stockwell - "The Third World War" (Oct., 1987)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
"John Stockwell is the highest-ranking CIA official ever to leave the agency and go public. He ran a CIA intelligence gathering post in Vietnam, was the Task-force commander of the CIA's secret war in Angola in 1975 and 1976, and was awarded the Medal of Merit before he resigned. Stockwell's book 'In Search of Enemies' is an international best-seller."

"JOHN STOCKWELL, former CIA Station Chief Angola Task Force

[Speech to American university students, Oct., 1987]

"My expertise, as you know, is CIA, Marine Corp, three CIA Secret Wars. I had a position in the National Security Council in 1975 as the Chief of the Angola Task Force running the Secret War in Angola. It was the third CIA Secret War I was part of.

The National Security law creating the National Security Council and the CIA, as you know, was passed in 1947. The CIA was given its charter to perform such other duties and functions as might be necessary to national security interests and given a vague authority to protect its sources and methods. I think it was in the mid '80s that I coined this phrase the 'Third World War' because in my research I realized that we were not attacking the Soviet Union in the CIA's activities, we were attacking people in the Third World. And I am going to just quickly, in the interest of time, just give you a little sense of what that means, this Third World War.

Basically, it's the third, I believe in terms of loss of life and human destruction, the third bloodiest war in all of history. They undertake to run operations in every corner of the globe. They also undertook the license of operating just totally above and beyond U.S. laws. They had a license, if you will, to kill, but also they took that to a license to smuggle drugs, a license to do all kinds of things to other people and other societies in violation of international law, our law, and every principle of nations working together for a healthier and more peaceful world."

This guy just blows th CIA out of the water here with their practices under the control of the NWO. If you listen to some of the things that have been done in the name of us it will make you sick to your stomach.No wonder we are hated.It burns me up!

www.liveleak.com...

[edit on 2-5-2008 by CaptGizmo]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Here is a little more info on him.
In 1980, Stockwell said that "if the Soviet Union were to disappear off the face of the map, the United States would quickly seek out new enemies to justify its own military-industrial complex."

en.wikipedia.org...

Now look at what enemies we are fighting now.What enemy could perpetuate the constant money machine of the military industrial complex....Terrorism maybe! Think about it there is no end to fighting an enemy that for the most part is a made up one.I am not saying terrorism is not real at all....just that....well this guy said it best I think...

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I know this is old news, but i came across this by chance today and thought a history lesson never hurt anyone! Really , will we ever change?

new topics

join