It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream of NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
You know you've been reading too much crud on NWO when you start reading about it. I had a whole dream on it, was damn interesting. Well it was more like Tyranny

So I was with my buds one day and we chilling and doing stuff and they leave home and I turn on my T.V to watch and the news is on. It's a whole story on you can't work at this one job down in Philadelphia if you don't have this thing thats tied to your wrist, it has some sort of chip in it that lets the company know where they are in the building and what their doing.

The people start complaining over there but they say they have no choice, money is money and they have to feed their family. I head down to this company some days later with friend and there I see American soldiers. They tell everyone to stay back they're here for a job. 15 mins Later they destroy a Church, behead the statue of some religious figure (jesus?) and also a small bridge. People start going wild!

The soldiers start screaming things out that were all going to die and they start shooting off some civilians. I run as fast as I could back home and onto a computer to spread the message, the computer goes crazy and craps out on me. I look outside some hours later and there are tons of people out there rioting People are being fired upon and all hell.

I sit back into my chair and it really feels like my brain is losing control, my eyes start closing and I'm saying to my self "It's ok just open your eyes and it'll be ok" My brain feels like it's going to pop and it does, I wake up safely back into life

Funny what you can dream of

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
funny thing is that it'll never happen like that

they want to avoid a panic as much as possible, people are hard to control in panic mode

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by tankthinker
funny thing is that it'll never happen like that

they want to avoid a panic as much as possible, people are hard to control in panic mode

Yeah of course it'll never happen like that, they didn't even have a chance to remove peoples guns (Gun laws) and put other things in play.

I just found it an interesting dream.

join