It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Mars photo-What is this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
img516.imageshack.us...

Can someone please explain to me what these are? The first looks like a serpent head and the others i have no idea. Rocks? I dont know. I'm not good at this.

Thanks

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Hi AS! Interesting pics!

Can you post the original images where these have been taken from?

Thanx!

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
It looks like a rock to me, but I could be wrong... The pictures are from different angles and it doesn't look like it's moved at all. So either it's a creature that held really still or it's a rock.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by AztecSpiritual
Can someone please explain to me what these are? The first looks like a serpent head and the others i have no idea. Rocks? I dont know. I'm not good at this.

Yes you are "good at this". They are rocks. Mars is covered with them.

[edit on 2-5-2008 by jamesder]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
If you could post a link to the original image, that would be extremely helpful.

To me it looks like rock formations, and eroded sandstone, though it's really hard to make out any sort of context with the red circles on the images.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Pareidollia

Is this a serious post? Just asking, because it took a little more than the usual squinting for me to see how someone mistakenly saw shapes in a bunch of rocks.

I hope you never one day goto red river gorge, the grand canyon, or any other major national park, you will be able to see pretty much anything you want, lol.

I would suggest laying in the grass and picturing shapes in the clouds, its no different from what your doing now.

[edit on 2-5-2008 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jamesder

Yeah, way too much of this kind of thing going on. It's something other than a rock but could be a rock. Like rocks aren't as common and the anomallies on Mars or somethin

How about: it's a rock but looks odd to me.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AztecSpiritual

Hi

Of all the pics you posted the small one at the bottom is interesting because it shows a kind of plant or animal often observed on mars images. I even have pics of one that gets eaten by some other semi-transparent entity. I wonder what the definition should be for Mars? Are they plants when stationary? I think the aquatic fauna on Mars had lots of time to accomodate to life without water, exchanging body fluids for gases and sporting long root-like tentacles to tap into the subsurface water table.

As someone else already asked, could you give us the original numbers of the images these crops were made from? I would like to take a gander at them using my software.

Keep asking, by all means! I think Einstein was so much ahead of everybody else because he kept asking the strangest questions. And keep away from cynics for, according to Oscar Fingal O'Flaherty Wills Wilde, to a true cynic nothing is ever revealed

new topics

top topics

join