It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explanation for the woman who had a Heart Attack during the "Jesus flick"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I forgot the name of the movie of Jesus Christ, that Mel Gibson directed

but a woman has already died of a heart attack after witnessing the Crussifiction scene... She (her soul) must have occupied another body and witnessed the original Jesus' death... thats why it sent such trauma to her....

just a guess

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Is it just me or does this make anyone else think of the movie 'Scrooged'?

"what? she died while watching it? You can't buy publicity like that!"
-Bill Murray, Scrooged

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Maybe, but that means that going to church should have knocked the socks off of that woman

Too much of a long shot

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The first 20 minutes of "Saving Private Ryan" were more intense than this "Passion of Christ" movie could ever dream to be. Vets were even leaving the theater crying, yet people didn't make half as big of a deal about it. It's just a movie guys. The world ain't goin' anywhere...

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorfinn Skullsplitter
The first 20 minutes of "Saving Private Ryan" were more intense than this "Passion of Christ" movie could ever dream to be. Vets were even leaving the theater crying, yet people didn't make half as big of a deal about it. It's just a movie guys. The world ain't goin' anywhere...

Um, vets were leaving what theater? Saving Private Ryan was a TV special. And there was no blood or anything in the first 20 minutes? What pundit are you stealing that CRAPOLA from? because they don't know what the hell they're talking about.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
Um, vets were leaving what theater? Saving Private Ryan was a TV special. And there was no blood or anything in the first 20 minutes? What pundit are you stealing that CRAPOLA from? because they don't know what the hell they're talking about.

uh...are you sure you're talking about the Spielberg movie? 'cause the first 20 minutes of that was quite violent, and it most certainly premiered in theaters.

AF1

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorfinn Skullsplitter

I don't think you have any idea what your talking about.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MorningtonCrescent

uh...are you sure you're talking about the Spielberg movie? 'cause the first 20 minutes of that was quite violent, and it most certainly premiered in theaters.

Oh my bad. I heard someone on TV say the same thing about SAVING JESSICA once, and I had a flashback.

Sorry, Private Ryan was okay. I was mistaken. Jessica was the TV show. The Private Lynch thing. I KNEW no vets walked out on that.

Ok, sorry.

[Edited on 27-2-2004 by RANT]

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
someone should write a book about this subject? bible ... could be a bestseller

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I believe the leftist media will latch onto anything they can over this movie mel gibson produced. they will try to crucify Mel Publicly. I give the man credit for publicly standing for something, since no one stands for anything these days

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 02:48 AM
link   
my opinion-

this lady was the REAL mesiah.....shes been pissed off for a long time because nobody believes her but they believed this jesus quack.....shes like WTF why are all of yall like OH MY GOD I LOVE JESUS when IM the freckin mesiah!?!?!??!1

she finally got pissed off because they made a movie about HIM not HER and she says, screw you humanity! im not saving your a$$es!!!!!! so shes like haha! and dies.

and then comes the apocolypse.

thanks alot mel!!!!!!!

but its just a guess

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 02:57 AM
link   
A lot of movies today are violent and often the violence is simply gratitudous too.

Not so in this case.

The JEWISH community is making enemies by not taking the bull by the horn so to speak and openly addressing the issues in this film.

They cannot afford to lose the support of Christians.

top topics

join