It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is VISA (V) the mark of the Beast?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by acurioushuman

I did. I had seen that once before, somewhere in my research. Glad he posted is.

Looks like the dollar sign, (designed by Robert Morris, a freemason) inside the compass and square.

Neat. Thanks for your inputs.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dervishmadwhirler

Thanks for your interesting input.

I would suggest, someone gets a vision to build a house. Through steps, the house gets built. It's a smaller form of self fulfilling prophecy, sort of like the book called "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by cutbothways

You might try reading the post, rather than pulling parts of it out for analysis. The post (and the thread that I tried to start with it) was a comment on the different standards of proof that seem to be in effect, depending on whether one is on the 'popular' side of a theory (in which case, almost anything counts as 'proof', regardless of its veracity or verifiability), or the 'unpopular' side of a theory (in which case, no amount of evidence, academic credentials, or practical experience will ever make what you say believable).

As for my not starting any threads, that's more a reflection of the fact that I don't "live" on ATS. I drop by every couple of days, when my work schedule allows it, look through the forums that interest me for posts that are interesting (for one reason or another), and comment on them. I didn't know that authoring threads was a requirement for membership (if it is, could one of the moderators please confirm that for me?).

As for my being a "disinfo agent" set on 'derailing threads', I wasn't aware that it was against ATS's in-house 'rules of engagement' to ask for proof of unusual claims, and I certainly wasn't aware that pointing out problems (be they factual, logical or "other") constituted a thread derailment. Questioning my character, on the other hand, *is* a thread derailment (as well as a failure to differentiate between skepticism and trolling, but I digress). Unless, of course, there's a special exemption for thread authors that says they can't derail their own thread?

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I'm glad I use Mastercard!

OMG Master Card. Nooooooo!

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Every now and then, not only in ATS, i hear people screaming that they found out that Barak Obama is the devil, Hillary Klinton is the devil, Ron Paul is the devil even David Hasselhof is the devil. Barcode IS the number of the beast, RFID chips IS the number of the beast etc. They even provide facts and articles and videos to convince us that THEY know the truth. Come on people, start reading something else except the religious books cause your mind will turn in water mellons. And I don't meen that you do not have to read the Bible and books like that. But don't stick to that.
If you don't like barcodes, money (paper or metal), RFID chips (they are in the paper currency already), credit cards, mikrochips etc. then start your own community. I'm sure you'll succeed.
I don't want to be bad to anyone. But i'm really sick of people stating that they found out the truth. This is the way the world goes. And all of us will have to take it or leave it.
No one, NO ONE, states that the Apocalypse IS going to happened. As long as i concern it DID happend when the Roman empire fell. For me the Apocalypse is just another wonderful book that states the thoughts of a mind with a wild imagination. Not crazy though. Sant John was exiled by the Romans and had a natural hatred for them.
And if I remember it correctly, somewhere in the Bible says that false prophets will come and go again and again. Why not thing that all the people stating that they found who the devil is and where is the number of the beast, are false prophets? Every single historical book, that is writen by a human, has errors on perpose or not. Bible was writen by manuscripts. What about ALL the other manuscripts that they existed in 325 and they are NOT in the Bible. In my opinion, Bible provides us with knowledge that we are ALLOWED to read. And not the pure truth.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimitris

People didn't listen to Noah either, because they were too arrogant to believe that their fellow man may have found a path that opened a few door communication from a higher power.

Three years ago, I picked up a homeless man, who claimed to be the last prophet of God.
www.belowtopsecret.com...

I believed him.

Now, I'm asking people to believe me.

I am working for God.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   

If you don't like barcodes, money (paper or metal), RFID chips (they are in the paper currency already), credit cards, mikrochips etc. then start your own community. I'm sure you'll succeed.

I'm already doing that.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Is'nt the mark of the beast supposed to be something that will effect everyone. How many people in the third world have a Visa card. The majority of the worlds population don't make enough money to pay the annual card fee. I am sorry but this seems like just another westernised and centralised vision of the anti-christ. How does the Credit crisis( which we now see putting a reduction on the uptake of credit cards and Banks more unlikely to hand them out as they did before) fit in to this theory. You have done alot of work on this theory. Well done.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by cutbothways

People didn't listen to Noah either, because they were too arrogant to believe that their fellow man may have found a path that opened a few door communication from a higher power.

Three years ago, I picked up a homeless man, who claimed to be the last prophet of God.
www.belowtopsecret.com...

I believed him.

Now, I'm asking people to believe me.

I am working for God.

Well here is quote from the homelessman " It was that the time for the prophecy in Revelation is passed. It didn't happen, and we are in new territory."
So you have just shot down your own thread with one of your others. If you believe him, why are you still looking for the anti-christ of the book of revelations.

p.s. It was a nice thing you did for him. Very generous.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
Is'nt the mark of the beast supposed to be something that will effect everyone. How many people in the third world have a Visa card. The majority of the worlds population don't make enough money to pay the annual card fee. I am sorry but this seems like just another westernised and centralised vision of the anti-christ. How does the Credit crisis( which we now see putting a reduction on the uptake of credit cards and Banks more unlikely to hand them out as they did before) fit in to this theory. You have done alot of work on this theory. Well done.

Now, we are getting somewhere.

Thank you!...

There are very, very few people in the world not connected to some sort of financial system, always looking for money.

But, the people with the fingers on the button (you know, the "if I push this button, your all dead" button) have the power to wipe out whomever they want. The only thing stopping them is God, because they'd have done it long ago.

Now, here's where it get's interesting, and why I like your post so much.

The credit crisis.

Was wounded, and the day Bear Stearns went down, we all thought that was it, we were in for economic armageddon, which would and still is leading to all sorts of problems.

However, in steps VISA, and offers up it's IPO quietly, two day after all of this went down, and the markets seem to stabilize somewhat.

Now us average hard working citizens hardly heard anything about it, but in the world of Global economics, it was a very big deal. First off, VISA was offered Globally.

Second, that amount of share was substantial, but not extreme. They didn't want to alert the public as to how large they are. But they release a second amount. They also kept a buyback agreement, (underwritten by Lehman and Goldman Sachs) and they used a third party Blackstone to mediate. Now Blackstone, is the secret holder of huge amounts of information. The Black Cube. A brain. Not sure if it's THE brain, I think that lies at the Isle of Mann.

Now, Bear Stearns had a HUGE network, a competitors network. But, JP Morgan owns big globs of VISA stock, so they took over BS, notice they
kept (or tried to) many of the employees, they just changed the network over to the VISA system.

WTC 7, also had a competitors network. The whole 9-11 event, was to hand over the network to the beast, which will some emerge as one, out of the ocean, on an island called the "Isle of Man" of which the Queen of England, holds the dubious title as LORD OF MAN. Her son, prince Charles, is the next LORD of MAN or The Anti-Christ of Revelation.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
You have kind of lost me, we've gone from Visa being the mark of the beast to Prince Charles being the anti-christ and we got there via the credit crisis. Sorry, can't see the connection.
The Fed bailed the market out by letting JPM buy out BS, as well as putting on the 30 grace period for payback. The Fed also regulates the Credit market by setting the interest rate on currency which the banks/institutes then pass on to consumers of finacial products( ie credit cards, home loans, margin loans). So ultimately the Fed is responsible for how much play they have within society and is ultimately responsible for the current crisis........it is a big hole that it has dug for the USA time and time again......but i don't think it has anything to do with the mark of the beast or the Anti-christ, more greed and reckless borrowing(from all, the banks, credit companys, and the consumer). I guess we'll have to disagree.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Queen Elizabeth is the woman that rides the beast, in her scarlet and jewels holding the gold cup of the Commonwealth (Australia included).

Now, the Isle of Man is THE largest offshore account in the world. Why. Because it is an island, so therefore under international banking law, instead of the law of the land.

Large US corporations hold huge amount of their money in accounts set aside for payroll.

These large companies, through their banks, set up "corporate sweep accounts" which are basically an overnight investment.

As the dollar was really cranking, these giant companies are getting huge profits off of secretly investing their employees money against the Euro, or the Queens money.

The technical name is the Eurodollar, and it is strictly a digital transaction. The Fed was in on it all along, since they had to print new money to keep up with all the money being made by these CEO's and their insider friends.

But, when the Euro started gaining against the dollar, all these corporate sweep accounts stopped making money, and started losing money. But these companies were/are locked in, and the account exchange (done nightly) is automatically done by computers, which are all tied into the main system, on the Isle of Man, where the money is collected into electrons in one giant brain/computer.

All of this, was accomplished by the introduction of the VISA Chaordic system of networks, getting people to willingly accept credit cards, a form of usery, and unbiblical, plunging hard working people into credit slavery.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The bible says the mark will be on the right hand or on the forehead, therefore visa is not the mark. The number is on my card not my body, therefore conspiracy is over

/thread

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Sounds like somebody needs to step away from the kool-aid.

VISA the mark of the beast? This deduced by numerology?

riiiiight.

Interesting read, I am constantly amazed at some of the things that go through peoples heads.

Maybe we are headed for Armageddon after all.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   

“VISA Card is also interesting, to say the least. If you analyze the letters in VISA, you see three previous world empires represented. ‘VI’ is the number 6 in the Roman numerals, ‘S’ is the Stigma in the Greek culture whose value is 6, and lastly the ‘A’ in the Babylonian culture is 6 ... i.e, VISA = 666!” - Masonic – Occult Numerology by “Duke” www.whale.to...

“And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six." -Revelation 13:16-18

One of the most well-known mystical numbers is the biblical 666 mark of the beast. The beast causeth all to receive a mark without which they may not buy or sell. Currently thousands of people in America and Britain have voluntarily embedded Veri-Chip microchips inside their bodies. These microchips contain their medical, financial, and other records and are satellite traceable anywhere in the world. At this point being chipped is optional, and we can buy/sell with or without one, but in the near future, the Brotherhood international bankers plan to implement their world cashless society. Just a few years ago people scoffed at such an idea. Now it is commonplace, thousands are being chipped, and laws are gradually being implemented for mandatory chipping of pets, prisoners and Alzheimer’s patients. Micro chipping or tattooing is actually the final stage in the Beast’s plan. Many other steps toward this financial control-grid have already been taken and bare the 666 mark. For example, the scannable barcode found on every corporate product.

"It is interesting to note that the Greek word translated 'mark' is charagma which comes from the Greek word charax, which means 'a palisade, like a picket fence.' When one realizes that this specific word was used back in the first century, and we see today the use of the computer-related bar code, we find the possibilities becoming more than a reality in our day and age." -Robert Van Kampen, “The Sign” (231)

Thus the Greek root meaning of the “mark” is a palisade, a picket fence, a succession of vertical bars, just like the barcode. Furthermore the beast’s number 666 is encoded into each UPC.

"The interpretation of the Universal Product Code marks is most revealing in that the three numbers '666' are the key working numbers for every designed Universal Product Code. Every group of Universal Product Code marks has in it three unidentified numbers. All three of these numbers are 6, making the use of the numbers '666' the key to using this identifying marking system … There is no deviation. Every Universal Product Code has three unidentified marks whose number equivalent '6' encoding it with the code number '666'." -Bob Fraley, “The Last Days in America” (225, 228)

Each set of lines in the barcode stands for a number 1-9, so that for instance a skinny line next to a fat line might mean 1, a medium line next to a fat one 2, and so on. The code for 6 is two skinny lines next to one another. Notice every barcode has three sets of thin, parallel lines slightly longer than the others at the beginning, middle and end. These particular lines register as void because they are barriers, but by being two thin lines, they encode the UPC number 6 thrice. Also notice there are always 13 numbers displayed beneath the barcode.

"What is the mark? Well the mark Brian, is the barcode. The ubitiqous barcode that you'll find on every bog roll, and every packet of johnny's and every poxie-pot pie. And every … barcode is divided into two parts by three markers and those three markers are always represented by the number six. Six-six-six. Now what does it say? No one shall be able to buy or sell without that mark. And now what they're planning to do in order to eradicate all credit card fraud and in order to precipitate a totally cashless society. What they're planning to do; what they've already tested on the American troops; they're going to subcutaneously laser tattoo that mark onto your right hand or onto your forehead." -“Naked”, British movie, 1993

Internal Revenue Code Book code #666 requires everyone to take the social security mark. Thankfully codes aren’t laws. 666 the beast = 3x6 = 18 like our 18-digit tracking numbers stored in the 3-story B.E.A.S.T super computer in Brussels, Belgium. In 1974 Dr. Hanrick Eldeman, Chief Analyst of the Common Market Confederacy in Brussels unveiled the Beast.

“Every person in the world has been assigned an 18 digit tracking number, which consists of 3 groups of 6 numbers. The first 3 numbers assigned in the BEAST computer to everyone are 666. The next is one’s national code. The U.S. national code is 110. Then the next 3 numbers are your telephone area code, and then finally your 9 digit Social Security number. The code then is 666 + Nation code + Tel. area code + social security no. = BEAST I.D. no. for an individual.” -Dwight Kinman, “The World’s Last Dictator” (256)

Vicarius Filii Dei is the official title of the pope. It is Latin meaning “The Representative of the Son of God” and using Roman numerology equals exactly 666. (V=5, I=1, C=100, A=0, R=0, I=1, U[V]=5, S=0) Vicarius = 112, (F=0, I=1, L=50, I=1, I=1) Filii = 53, (D=500, E=0, I=1) Dei = 501, (112+53+501 = 666)

The name “George Bush” in Hebrew gematria equals 666. G = 3 (gimel), e = 5 (heh), o = 70 (ayin), r = 200 (resh), g = 3 (gimel), e = 5 (heh), B = 2 (beth), u = 70 (ayin), s = 300 (shin), h = 8 (cheth) totals 666. Amazingly “George Bush” equals 6 in Pythagorean, Chaldean, and ASCI numerology.

In the numeric computer language “American Standard Code for Information Exchange” (ASCII) values start with A=65 – Z=90. This means that the letter W = 87. Numerologically 87 must be broken to a single digit so 8+7 = 15 and 1+5 = 6. Thus in the American Standard computer language, World Wide Web = WWW = 666. Every time you type a URL using the QWERTY keyboard, it is your Saturn/Satan ring finger that presses the 666

(This excerpt from The Atlantean Conspiracy - free link in my signature)

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
The Boy Scouts of America motto ends “Everything is A-OK” then they do the “OK” sign with their right hand on their forehead. If you look closely, the thumb and index finger make a circle, and the other three fingers reach up like three 6s. So the OK is 666 and placing it on your forehead is just like in Revelation 13:16

2 divided by 3 equals .666. 666 divided by 212 Fahrenheit, the boiling point of water, is equal to Pi 3.1415. House Resolution 666 is an unconstitutional attack on 2nd and 4th amendment rights under the pseudonym of “crime prevention.” U.S. Highway 666 leads to Dulce, New Mexico where a huge military underground facility is located. Personnel, soldiers, and civilians have incredible stories to tell about Dulce and the Dulce Wars. The Euro coin of the “Eur-a-peon Union” has 6 stars with 6 rods then 6 more stars = 666. Officially there are 660 rooms in Windsor Castle. Those moral pillars of the community wouldn’t be hiding 6 rooms would they?

The Better Business Bureau is bbb which looks like 666 and its symbol is the illuminati torch/flame. BBB = 222 numerologically. The words “truth” and “wisdom” are both found in exactly 222 verses of the King James Bible. The word “Nazarene” is 222 in Greek gematria. The 222nd word of the New Testament is Alexandria. Alexandria in Strong’s concordance of the King James bible is number 222. Alexandria Egypt is 222 miles round trip to the Great Pyramid. In Alexandria, Virginia the George Washington National Masonic Memorial building stands 333 feet tall. Washington’s birthday has been moved from Feb. 11th to the 22nd, which is 222. George Washington’s Alexandria Lodge number was 22. The Washington monument obelisk in Washington D.C. is 555 feet tall above ground with another 111 feet anchoring below (555+111 = 666) The word Christ is used 555 times in the New Testament, the temperature difference of the moon is 555 degrees, and the area of Mars is 55,555,000 square miles.

Pythagorean numerology only goes up to 9 and then starts over at 1 giving 2 or 3 letters per number.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A B C D E F G H I
J K L M N O P Q R
S T U V W X Y Z

Using Pythagorean numerology, the word “Fox,” like Rupert Murdoch’s FOX News actually encodes 666. So does Rockefeller’s Exxon (eXXOn = 666), the X-Box (XbOX = 666), and movies like Triple-X and the X-Men Trilogy. When something is XXX like for poison or pornography it is 666. When you write XOXOXO for hugs and kisses it also means 666666. When every game of Tic-Tac-Toe is finished, the 3x3 square filled with Xs and Os is actually 666 in every direction.

“Off-brand products are called "Brand X," and of course, there is the U.S. terrorist prison camp, Camp XRay at Guantanamo, Cuba. Today's youth have been called Generation X, and a lot of folks are concerned about a planet, or star, reported to be speeding toward us called Planet X that has occult significance … He mentioned, too, the interesting use of the letter X in the Rx of drug stores; the use of the four-letter, abbreviated word Xmas to replace Christmas, and the fact that, in Black's Law Dictionary, it says that the sign or mark of X is sometimes made as a substitute for a man's signature on legal documents. And the continued use of the mysterious X abounds. Children at play can be heard to say, ‘Cross my heart and hope to die.’ In the Greek alphabet, the letter Chi is denoted with the symbol X, and given the numerical designation of 600. The numerologists say that triple X, then, would yield the number 666. Black Muslim leaders obviously see X as a substitute name of great spiritual significance. Two well-known Black Muslim leaders have been named Malcolm X and Louis X, names they chose for themselves. The latter, who was born Louis Eugene Wolcott in 1933 in New York City, changed his name to Louis X after his conversion to Islam by Black Muslim leader Elijah Muhammed. Today, he is known as Louis Farrakhan. It is well-known that Farrakhan is a 33° Prince Hall Mason.” -Texe Marrs, “Codex Magica” (205-6)

Generation X plays their X-Box game called X-Men about people mutating due to X-Ray radiation. Meanwhile Fox’s X-Files, Sitchin’s Planet X, and Project Camelot’s “Mr. X” are telling us the aliens are coming. Brand-X is generic and expendable. An Ex-husband or wife has been crossed-(Xed)-out. There was no Generation W or Y, why are we Generation X? X marks the spot. Could we be marked for something?

“The sign, or letter, X, has a long history of use in the Ancient Mystery Religions, in apostate Judaism, in Freemasonry, and in the occult. The Illuminati elite use it to this day to symbolize key phenomena and mark significant events. The mysterious letter X seems to take on a wide and varied life of its own, with or without the secret aid of the elite sponsorship” -Texe Marrs, “Codex Magica” (205)

The meanings of 666 are many and varied. 6x6 = 36, and when added together, every number from 1-36 (1+2+3+ … 36) = 666. Creation was in 6 days. Man and the serpent were created on day 6. Man labors 6 days only, and has 6 names in the Bible: Adah, Ish, Enosh, Gehver, Anthropos, and Anar. 6x6x600 = 21,600 which is the number of nautical miles around the Earth. Plato said in Kritias that 6 was a sacred number in Atlantis and represented the female intuitive/receptive moon power. The triplicate of any number in numerology is the highest intensification, so 666 means strongest female/moon energy. If Jesus Christ is the Sun/Son 555, then their Antichrist would be the Moon/Daughter 666. Also 6x6x60 = 2160, the precise number of years to pass through one sign of the zodiacal procession of the equinoxes. This 25,920-year, 360-degree cycle, Plato’s “Great Year” is the long backwards wobble Earth takes through the signs of the zodiac. We move 1 degree every 72 years, so each sign of 30 degrees takes 2160 years to pass through. This knowledge well-understood by the ancients is all contained in the Bible, but has been covered up and kept hidden over time by the priests and papacy. The later chapter “Astrotheology” will explain how Pagan “Sun” worship has been propagated as Christian “Son” worship.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by freight tomsen

A big whopping star for you my friend.

The reason this whole thread sound a bit
off the rocker, is because this is what
we are facing. Folks, who aren't so well,
spiritually.

They have been given lots of power because
of peoples f*****g love of money.

Give them easy credit, no money down. They'll buy
two or three houses, 5 cars and a boat. And we'll lend them
the money to send their kids to institutionalized college that
teaches them how to move away from God, and rely on man
for everything the get. Plant a garden? Only retired people and
not so sane people do that, right?

Then we'll pop the housing bubble, stop the
refinancing and equity credit loans,

run up the prices on gas, food, removed
the old "less secure" $'s, and print less
new fancy ones, to squeeze the actual
tangible cash, whittling it down to nothing.

Make people who don't use credit cards/electronic money
look like losers. And society eats it up. I'm beginning
to think most people DESERVE what's coming!

width="425" height="355">

[edit on 4-5-2008 by cutbothways]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   

“Every person in the world has been assigned an 18 digit tracking number, which consists of 3 groups of 6 numbers. The first 3 numbers assigned in the BEAST computer to everyone are 666. The next is one’s national code. The U.S. national code is 110. Then the next 3 numbers are your telephone area code, and then finally your 9 digit Social Security number. The code then is 666 + Nation code + Tel. area code + social security no. = BEAST I.D. no. for an individual.” -Dwight Kinman, “The World’s Last Dictator” (256)

Once again, this is a specifically westernised interpretation and is totally untrue when we reference that these systems do not exist for the majority of the third world and thus the majority of the worlds population. It has been estimated that half the world population has never even made a phone call.....figure that into your theory. How many counties have a Social Security Number(outside of the western world). This basic logic can be applied to nearly all the pieces you have quoted, and none have yet to show a truely universal system that incorporates the entire Global population. We can easily fit many aspects of western society to these Bible prophecy as it is the most closely connected society on earth. This connection is based on the computerised and Logically numerical system that favours this link to the prophecies within revelation. It is a shame that the same logic is not used in questioning the validity of these links by simply observing them in context of the whole planet. Revelations was not written just for America, or the West.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Here is just another example of mismashing info to complement a view.

Generation X plays their X-Box game called X-Men about people mutating due to X-Ray radiation. Meanwhile Fox’s X-Files, Sitchin’s Planet X, and Project Camelot’s “Mr. X” are telling us the aliens are coming. Brand-X is generic and expendable. An Ex-husband or wife has been crossed-(Xed)-out. There was no Generation W or Y, why are we Generation X? X marks the spot. Could we be marked for something?

And here is just another bit of truth that doesn't support the mishmash

Generation Y defined demographically

[edit]United States of America
The term “echo boom” (used in reference to Gen Y) refers to a five year span between 1989 and 1994 when for the first time since 1964, the number of live births in the US reached over four million. Previously, even the rate of 1965 (3.76 million) was not reached until 1985. Also, the birthrate of 1971 (3.56 million) has yet to be reached according to the 2000 US census.[4] If the years 1981–2000 are used, as is common in market research, then the size of Millennials in the United States is approximately 76 million.[5].
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Touche, so there is a Generation Y. Well, that still doesn't discredit any of the synchronicites I mentioned. You seem to miss that I'm questioning, not inferring. You can make your own conclusions about what all the numerology and x's mean.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join