It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Reilly: "We Didn't Invade Iraq"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   

O'Reilly: "We Didn't Invade Iraq"

thinkprogress.org

Yesterday, Fox News host Bill O’Reilly made the incredible claim that the United States never invaded Iraq: “We didn’t invade Iraq.” He added, “It was a declaration of war, it was a declaration to enforce the first Gulf War Treaty.” Watch it:

Despite O’Reilly’s revisionist history, the United States did invade Iraq. The U.S. military forcefully entered the country in order to overthrow that nation’s leader. That’s an invasion. During a 2006 speech, President Bush discussed his administration’s “two major invasions as a part of the war on terror.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Bill O'Reilly & his masters (the leading Zionists/Nazis) seem to own all of the major news-networks, so we are surely going to hear their lies on television, for a long time.

1 of the latest lies they want the world to believe is this one: Our military didn't invade Iraq.

As, usual, shills for the Nazis/Zionists like Bill O'Reilly volunteer to lie, on a daily basis.

Here's a short clip of Bill O'Reilly trying to please his masters by denying the truth & welcoming ignorance.

For more information about Nazism/Zionism, Bauer-Rothschilds, and FOX, please watch documentaries & read as much as necessary:

thinkprogress.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I've met this guy face to face, big time racist.

He can burn.

+12 more 
posted on May, 2 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Ramb0

I know what you mean. He seems to be a very mean-spirited guy. He used to be a honest reporter, who told true stories, and kindly served the public with important information:

Bill O'Reilly reports on JFK Assassinations Committee

-but now he's a globalist shill, who gets paid millions to defend human-scum, like the Nazis/Zionists in the fiat-government:

O'Reilly vs Fetzer

Bill O'Reilly and the Bush-haters

Part 3 of Bill O'Reilly's interview of President Bush. I didn't think it'd ever end! And on what a note it ends! After a cozy infomerical disguised as an interview, what better way to wind the entire affair down but talk about the Bush-haters.

O'REILLY: "Like psychologically, you work hard, right?"
G.W. BUSH: "I think I do."

[...]

O'REILLY: "...Woodward says, you don't listen to anybody, you just uh... you blow them off."
G.W. BUSH: "This is a job where there's only 1 decision-maker, and that's me. And I make decisions based upon principle. I make decisions based on the information that I have. And I believe the decisions that I have made -no matter how difficult they are, are going to make the world a better place."

A segment of multiple lies Bill O'reilly made in a interview

[edit on 2-5-2008 by RamboGoneWild]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
O'Reilly is a fathead. Right up there with Limbaugh. The pseudo journalists have adopted the presidential way of dealing with things. Deny, roll off, blame on Congress, or completely fabricate.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
HAHA...Starred and Flagged!

I was reading this the other day on Thinkprogress, and they actually included several quotes of O'reilly from about a year or two ago where he WAS using the words, "we invaded Iraq because"...LOL

This guy is a total puke stain, right up there with that dirt bag Sean Hannity. The two of them are nothing more than gov shills, spewing out pure propaganda.

They are embarassments to this country.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Bill Oreilly is starting to sound more and more like Baghdad Bob every day.

He would have made an excellent Minister of Propaganda back in 1941 or so. The man has never had a fair and objective opinion in his life. I suggest that anyone who isn't fond of being lied to on a daily basis to do what the rest of us do - recognize him for the government front man /cretin that he is and tune him out completely.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

You're right. He's not a good journalist, and he's not trying to be a good journalist!

reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Thanks for telling the truth. I appreciate your help. I know what you mean about Bill O'Reilly & Sean Hannity. They get paid by the fiat-government to act "official" in front of cameras and spew the lies that are written for them by their masters: "fiat-government officials" & globalist-bankers.

reply to post by BlackOps719

I see what you mean. Bill O'Reilly does seem like that former Iraqi Defence Minister Ali Hassan al-Majid:

Baghdad Bob

Appearances caused him to be nicknamed Baghdad Bob (in the style of previous propagandists with alliterative aliases such as "Hanoi Hannah" and "Seoul City Sue") by commentators in the United States and Comical Ali (an allusion to Chemical Ali, the nickname of former Iraqi Defence Minister Ali Hassan al-Majid) by commentators in the United Kingdom.

[edit on 2-5-2008 by ChadAndrewATS]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ChadAndrewATS

Press: " How does the Iraqi regime plan on dealing with the invasion of the American military?"

Bob: " What invasion? There is no invasion."

Press: "But....what about the tanks...the ones over there....behind you?"

Bob: " Tanks? I see no tanks."

Press: "Those American tanks over there...the ones that are blowing up the Iraqi Defense Ministry building as we speak....they are 100 yards away...you can smell the smoke from the burning buildings"

Bob: " Smoke? That is smoke from Iraqi bombs blowing up New York City"

Lol....if nothing else you have to hand it to the guy. He stuck to his story no matter what

Edit: spelling

[edit on 5/2/08 by BlackOps719]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
You folks need to learn the history of that event. You have egg on your faces right now. Is it possible you are all too young to know the history of the events that led up to this?

Google Desert Storm and I'm sure you will find the real as opposed to imaginary facts. No matter whether you love or hate O'Reilly, that statement was factual.

Rewriting history the way you are doing is in and of itself a conspiracy. You can pretend Iraq never violated the Treaty or the 26 U.N. Mandates (might have been 27?), but that won't make it any less true.

When you violate a Peace Treaty and the fighting starts over again, it is technically the same war. Bush is finishing the war his Father started and Bill Clinton continued.

When you all flame me and try and continue rewriting history for fun, remember your attacking someone who is fully opposed to Bush, just like you, but prefers facts to Political Spin; unlike you. What good does it do to claim to deny ignorance when you have to fabricate information, making you conspirators yourselves.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I think O'Reilly should be put in prison for intentionally misinforming the public. It's a dereliction of duty.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

We did invade Iraq, will you refute this as well? Whether or not the invasion of Iraq is Gulf War Part 2 is irrelevant. The UN did not approve of Bush's war. We went against the UN weapon's inspectors' statements.

They did not find any proof of weapons of mass destruction. Was Saddam a threat to the Iraqi people? Sure. We should have taken him out during Desert Storm, not 10 years later.

If you were really worried about the truth, you would admit this was an invasion, and not even a legal one at that.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Call me paranoid, but this is probably the buildup for a Declaration of War on Iran. They must first convince the sheeple that Iraq wasn't invaded illegally, that way it doesn't seem like we're making a habit of that sort of thing..

O'Reilly is a popaganda mouthpiece, and needs to give himself one of those pinhead awards.

Starred and Flagged !

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls

We did invade Iraq, will you refute this as well?

Yes, we invaded Iraq when we liberated the country Saddam invaded. We had to, to drive him out. Then we stopped the fighting when a peace treaty was agreed to by Saddam. He then violated it over and over and over again until we went back in this time. There is no new war. That was an invention of the Democratic Party and liars in the media.

The only thing I might be wrong about is the number of U.N. Mandates Saddam violated. It's interesting to me how people condemn the Media and the Political Parties until their propaganda happens to serve their needs.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Yes, we invaded Iraq when we liberated the country Saddam invaded.

Actually, the US told Saddam repeatedly that we had no interest in his plans to re-patriate Kuwait, which was indeed originally a part of Iraq. We set a trap for him to fall into right from the start, all because Saddam refused to purchase shares of the US national debt and promise to sell oil only in dollars.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Why are you playing a game of semantics? The point is Bill O'Reilly lies to the public on a consistent basis.

Definiton of Invasion

An invasion is a military action consisting of armed forces of one geopolitical entity entering territory controlled by another such entity, generally with the objective of conquering territory, or altering the established government.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion

Yeah... we didn't invade them.
@ you

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

And by the way, at least Baghdad Bob had a sense of humor. I liked him a lot better.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox

Yes, we invaded Iraq when we liberated the country Saddam invaded.

Actually, the US told Saddam repeatedly that we had no interest in his plans to re-patriate Kuwait, which was indeed originally a part of Iraq.

I'll agree with that in general. I'm not sure we could have stopped him anyway.

Please don't misunderstand me; going back in was a terrible mistake based on lies and it has been badly mishandled. Bush did the wrong thing and I'm not defending that. This thread is supposedly about that one statement however.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620

Why are you playing a game of semantics?

“We didn’t invade Iraq.” He added, “It was a declaration of war, it was a declaration to enforce the first Gulf War Treaty.”

This is what I thought the thread was about. Expressing hatred against an individual is not a conspiracy. If that is all this thread is about, it's not about a conspiracy, it is a rant; nothing more.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join