It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Waldo, Find That UFO!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I know this won't be a popular one, and I'm ready for all the "crabmeat you are a complete imbecile", but here goes:

What do you guys think are the prospects of the aliens (if said aliens exist) being the ones that made the governments of the world conceal their existence?

Would the aliens reasons for concealing themselves differ from the governments reasons for concealing them?

Why would the aliens want to conceal themselves?

There's tons more questions, I'm sure, that can be propagated off the notion that the aliens are the ones concealing their own existence from the masses.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
have you read the terra papers? if you havent you should it goes with what your saying giving a detailed reason why they built society the way they did and why they hide from us.

www.freedomdomain.com...

its pretty long but a very interesting read, remember to keep on open mind while reading it and form an opinion when you have finished cause you really have to read the whole thing.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
i haven't read the terra papers, but i read the Earth Chronicles by zacharia sitchin which states the exact same stuff without the fantastical assumptions that the terra paper has. for example, insectezoids? give me a break.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
i have never heard of the earth chronicles? do you have a link?

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
it's not a link, it's a series of books by a Russian jew, who as a child was raised religiously. in genesis, he was stuck on the idea of the word nephillim, and didn't accept the rabbinical explanation as to what it meant. later in his life he rebelled from Judaism and turned to his passion, archeology. he studied the archives of archaeological finds, learned the languages of the ancients and began to translate new/old tablets from ancient civilizations like Mesopotamia, Babylon, Greece, Egyptian, and primarily Sumerian. What he found and learned he applied back to his religious background and saw that the two correlate.

Read his books, they're a great read. very interesting. some of the things he talks about are a little presumptuous based off ancient images, etc., but all in all, he's a great scholar, and good writer. if you're a skeptic, which i was more of before i read his series, then it's a great read, even as a 'sci fi' book. that doesn't mean it is, but it's all very intriguing, well built, and fortified evidence that he presents.

Go to your local library, you could find the books there, or maybe do a search online, and find scans or summaries. i know the wiki about him is very spookish.

new topics

top topics

join