It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They are sure taking their time!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
What are the NWO waiting for? When I delving into the world of the New World Order a lot makes sense. One thing that doesn’t make sense is the timing. It seems to me that they have their chess pieces right where they want them, so why don’t they go for the kill?

Let’s look at what’s happening in the world at the moment.

The American Army is dominating the globe, they have bases in virtually every country and could create the NWO in a blink. I know there’s the argument that they can’t afford more wars at the moment, but where there’s a will there’s a way.

They have the European Union all tied up. It looks like the will have the Amero up and running fairly soon. Why haven’t they gone for the kill?

The American Economy is in the dirt and the rest of the world is starting to follow. It seems like it’s a perfect time to make things happen.

There are plenty of excuses to start a global war. The Iran question is hovering over everyones heads. Why don’t they get on with it?

I know there are plenty of reasons why these things haven’t happened yet. I just want to know why they haven’t taken control yet. The time is now in my opinion.

I’m starting to believe that the NWO is a load of bull. I just think the world is a bad place, and it will always be that way. It’s not the New World Order, it’s the Everyday World Order.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I have the same basic feeling. I do feel like we're heading twards something, I just wish they (who ever they may be) would pull the trigger already. I have my popcorn can we start the show now?

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Seems to me that things are moving right along. Who's to say their "move" is not unfolding right before our eyes?

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemiK

Yeah, but they are sure very selective about their move. Surely they have had fantastic opportunities over the last few years. There have been tons.

Are they waiting to make the ultimate chess move, to make sure it works?

What do they need to do to make that happen?

There's lot's of theories, they just don't fit together.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Perhaps some massive, bloody attack is not the agenda. They may have used something like that recently to gain enough momentum to get over an obstacle or two, but a stealthy incremental approach is much more likely to be sucessful.

I used to think we would see an event to make 9-11 look like childs play (sometimes I still do), but perhaps all that is needed at this point is an economic collapse, coupled with a breakdown of the food supply. It has the appearance of an unfortunate turn of events, yet the likely result of people simply bowing down to anyone who is offering a way out. NATO, Blackwater and Police forces can mop up any resistance.

It's beautiful when you think about it. A full blown assault, occupation, a countries wealth erased, and the masses never even know what hit them. All they want to know is where the next meal is going to come from.

Hell, I dont know, maybe I just spend too much time thinking the worst. Maybe there is no evil agenda. Maybe this is just what naturally happens when a society becomes corrupted by power and greed...

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemiK

Hell, I dont know, maybe I just spend too much time thinking the worst. Maybe there is no evil agenda. Maybe this is just what naturally happens when a society becomes corrupted by power and greed...

Unfortunatly i agree. That may be the case.

The slow kill factor may also be true, but there's one reason why i think that it will be a sudden thing. If you go for the slow kill the population will rise up. There is a line you can cross with society until they yell enough. That's why a slow kill won't work. It will have to be sudden to dominate.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I think they are going for a slow kill, I seriously feel that if there is a NWO that the group of people in charge or overly underestimating the people of this country. We may not be acting like it right now but I think the NWO is cautious to make a major move because they are aware of their slipping grip upon us.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
They already have all the wealth in the world to do with it as they please, so you could forgive them for not being in a rush for the gambit.

They need various technologies in place (Web 2, GM food, RFID, Bluebeam etc), their own boltholes secured (vaccinations, wealth deposits, seed vaults and underground shelters), and finally to strike when least expected. Thanks to 911, a lot of people have twigged to the cabal and are raising the alarm in high risk periods such as the current fema drills. IMO this has put the brakes on planned events several times already.

Their internal timetable probably mapped to some astrological mumbo jumbo, getting everyone onside wouldn't be the easiest of chores, and also deciding on who should be holding the reigns after the fall.

top topics

join