It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 78 – Frank Warren Part 1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
ATS MIX:

ATS MIX Show 78 – Frank Warren

Ufologist, Lecturer and ATS member Frank Warren joins Dave and Johnny in a two part interview. A multitude of International UFO sightings and a classic blast from your past has Dave steaming over a thread. The CEO tells his favorite and most replied threads in the Skeptic Overview. And in the Rabbits Rant Dave and Johnny share some members thoughts on Beer being cheaper than Gas.

VISIT Frank Warren's HOME PAGE

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG This Mutha!

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

length: 89:59
file: atsmix_2912.mp3
size: 31639k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 9/19/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I LOVE the idea of the calling into the show idea. That would make expressing opinions so much more fluid, as they'd get an immediate response.

Good idea Dave!!!!

TheBorg

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Bee information as of right now

I have a bee problem so I called an exterminator. What I was told is they can take care of all the bees except the Honey Bees.

The Honey Bees that supposedly went missing died of a Viral incident that they couldn't recoup from.

It is illigal to kill Honey Bees and I am waiting for a Beekeeper to get in touch with me for said bees in my front tree. It seems they went through the whole in the trree and made there home.

I was told the Beekeeper would dumb down the bees get the Queen and the rest would follow. I was told that so far Pennsylvania (where I am) is the only state so far that is recouping with the bees so they are coming back.

edit to add: This was a shocker- we called a couple beekeepers and 2 got back to us so far, one say they are to high up in the tree for them to get to we should just kill them and the other said let them alone you don't bother them they won't bother you. (I have 5 kids and all there friends everyday here who could easily disturb them)

So far it seems the beekeepers don't want the buggers, who knew.

[edit on 2-5-2008 by observe50]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Observe50's rant.

Extraterrestrial vs. Terrestrial

Dictionary

Extraterrestrial-- adj: orininating, existing or occurring outside the Earth or its atmosphere. Noun: Extraterrestrial Being

Terrestrial - Relating to Earth or its inhabitants.

I would like to know what we are going to call the beings that have been in the deepest of our waters since the beginning of time but are also able to travel and exist Elsewhere in not only our Solar System but the Universe.

As I see it since they where here first this place is more theres then ours.

Are you Terrestrial because you only live upon the land or are you also considered Terrestrial becuase you reside in/below etc this Planet.

Depending on how "you" want to look at it.... these extraterrestrial beings also can/could be called Terrestrial.

As for UFO's or Yoofo's yes we are still at the stages of denial and if we have developed this technology which I believe we have "somewhat" we got it from extraterrestrial technology.

Until you have the proof that will satify yourself no one is going to tell you any different I understand this but there are beings different then ourselves that are in those ships.

[edit on 2-5-2008 by observe50]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I'm just halfway into the show, now, and I notice that you no longer provide links to the threads that Skeptic Overlord discusses. Can you get back to slapping the links in? Pretty pleeeeze?

new topics

top topics

join