It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese build secret nuclear submarine base

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Chinese build secret nuclear submarine base

www.telegraph.co.uk

In what will be a significant challenge to US Navy dominance and to countries ringing the South China Sea, one photograph shows China’s latest 094 nuclear submarine at the base just a few hundred miles from its neighbours.

Other images show numerous warships moored to long jettys and a network of underground tunnels at the Sanya base on the southern tip of Hainan island.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Heh....I have to laugh at news headlines touting "secret" bases such as this one and the one about the underground runways in North Korea. Apparently secret bases need not actually be secret to claim that moniker.

Anyhow, I found the satellite imagery to be rather interesting (link follows) www.telegraph.co.uk...

I can never quite get enough of looking at these "not so secret" secret base satellite images. If anyone has links to similar material, feel free to post them here.

www.telegraph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

EDIT: fix speeeling

[edit on 1-5-2008 by SystemiK]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Hmmm...doesnt sound so secret to me, and if we are reading it on a website like this, then be rest assured that the worlds top intelligence agencies have known about this for a while.

In other news, man lands on moon.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Ummmm......yeah, I think I already covered that.

I posted this thread for any who might be interested in the sat image.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
All paid by US consumer dollars too.
If we ever have to go to war with China, US corporate greed is gonna get alot of our boys killed.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemiK

Thanks for telling me that. I appreciate your alert.

CHINESE SUBMARINE

First ever images of the secret Chinese submarine. Note: Well, not a secret anymore after this! This will be public domain knowledge 24 hours after this post. Just Google the words secret chinese submarine and read the news!

China is preparing to take over Taiwan, and dominate asia (especially Japan). They want war, as much as the EU & NAU want it.

The New World Order rules in China.

I don't know any nation that is more troubled than China, but I do know their government is a huge trouble-maker. Prepare for war, America. The next few years will be terrible for all freedom-loving patriots, and ignorant children, who have no idea what or who starts most (if not all) of the wars in this world.

Excerpts from ENDGAME: China

China is the model for the New World Order planned society-- a one child policy under a police state.

- 10 Things You Should Know about China

The communist-Chinese government idolizes mass-murderers, such as Yosef Stalin, Temüjin (Genghis Khan), and Mao.

Chairman Mao Declassified

Google Video Link

Despite what the makers of the History Channel want teh public to believe, Mao Zedong worked for the globalists-bankers; CIA-bosses. They helped Mao become the leader of the Communist-Party in China. Ever since the Nazis/Zionists won WWII, the communist-Chinese have been closely involved with each other. That's why the CIA knows things like:

 How much money the Chinese government spends on their military.
 How many soldiers & nuclear bombs they have.
 The technology & information used to produce China's National ID Cards (which were made by the Nazis/Zionists' front-companies: Dell & Microsoft).
 They have to watch China closely, because their puppet-dictator Mao Zedong is not alive to serve them with all of the information & natural resources he used to give to his masters (CIA-bosses).

Watch America's & Britain's fiat-government shills act as if they're worried China is going to start a long-war against humanity. That's exactly what they want: More wars, and more death. The people, who rule China, the NAU, and EU want the world to be depopulated.

- CIA Chief Raps China, Admires Its 'Master Plan'

Usually, when senior government officials talk about China's military, their remarks are measured -- expressing concern about Beijing's buildup of arms, but looking forward to more and more dialogue between the powers. For example, here's Defense Secretary Robert Gates, speaking to reporters last month:

- Globalists attempting to depopulate the world

- CIA and Britain monitored Mao’s nuclear secrets

- Former teacher in China portrays Mao as man who led China stray

[edit on 3-5-2008 by ChadAndrewATS]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Well, some secret. That lasted not so long, perhaps they should find a better place to hide things than in pre existing harbors.

Would have figured they would be smarter than that.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
What is the deal if they have built a submarine base? does America not have any? or the UK? or any other ocean lying European country? the problem i have is news like this comes along and all of a sudden its, oh boy NWO china wants a war we are all going to die, its a "submarine base" they have to have them to keep submarines in and fix them, it would be a lot more worrying if the place was empty dont you think?

People complain everyday on here about false flags and proper gander, screaming blue murder over the injustice of it all, and yet here we are falling hook line and sinker for it, but because its China its a bad thing? i think if China does want a war its not going to be with the USA, its going to be local, stabalize their own region before anything else.

IMO the USA couldn't afford a war with China their military are spread so thin and far and wide, my guess would be that the world is a little jittery because of the supposed world wide food shortage that is coming, the world has got problems which will not be solved by a war this time, how would troops be fed? Please calm down and relax and sort out your own problems right now is my advice, batten down the hatches stock up your food and water if it makes you feel better, please dont fall for images the world has known has been happening for over 40 yrs, it is nothing new China has been like that my whole life, i really do believe if America starts its bully tactics here with China it is going to come unstuck, and a whole world of hurt will head its way.

It is terrible what happens to their people if its all true, but it is none of Americas business, Let the UN do their thing first.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I'm not worried in the least about China attacking the US, but I do worry about what will happen if and when they decide to attack Taiwan.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Here is an update link with some interesting pics....

www.nukestrat.com...

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
What is the deal if they have built a submarine base? does America not have any? or the UK? or any other ocean lying European country? the problem i have is news like this comes along and all of a sudden its, oh boy NWO china wants a war we are all going to die, its a "submarine base" they have to have them to keep submarines in and fix them, it would be a lot more worrying if the place was empty dont you think?

Problem is that we don't know how many they have. The figures are much higher than anyone expects and this is what will catch us all out if we are not careful. The German's had this bases before and no doubt other countries have as well but it still comes down to the numbers that we don't know about and the technology they have on them.

new topics

top topics

join