It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to explore your Inner world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I was reading around here on the boards and saw a post talking about your inner astral world and knowing that before getting into the outer astrals.

Any idea on what this is and how to do it?

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
While I don't know firsthand how to astral project, remote view, etc, this website may be useful to you... Astral Voyage. It's got lots of nice articles and links to other paranormal sites. I hope it helps.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
been there, read that, but not looking to project.

Got anything on foreshadowing, detection and seeing how I work on the inside?

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Hi there, While I have read a few things about Astral Projection, I have failed to have consistent results. However, I would like to suggest to you a nightly regimen of Melatonin, available at most vitamin stores. I had originally began taking it to combat sleep problems, but I had noticed in the higher doses it gave me very vivid dreams that I could actually remember. For years I was unable to have dreams in general, but I can generate them nightly. I started off at 1mg, and worked my way up to 7mg per night, then back down to 3mg. For MY body, I gain no greater benefit beyond 3mg. The greatest thing about melatonin's effect on my body, is that I have very exciting dreams about current events in my life, and sometimes, I actually realize that I am in a dream, while still asleep. However, I tend to really enjoy the dreams and when i do wake up, i snooze my alarm for another 30 mins and I can go back into the dream where I left off at will.

I am not saying this will work for you, but I wanted to share my experiences. I use a plant based melatonin, available from "Vitamin World" in my local mall.
I also sleep from about 4am til 12pm daily, because of my work schedule.
I drink several beers nightly, but I do not goto bed 'drunk' or buzzed.
I do not consume any 'drugs'

write back and let me know if I have helped your experiences in anyway. I really hope you can find the adventure in dreaming that I experience. Its truly like a video game you control, but feels so real, just a bit hazy.

-ThePiece

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Oh, this is something also, about melatonin and dreams, to also read. Look at the survey results link at the top of the page.

I noticed melatonin's effects before I saw this website. But it describes what I tend to feel.

www.charm.net...

From ThePiece

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Could I get a free car with it too?

Really, no drugs for it.

Either I do it or I don't.

And from reading your post, beer doesn't help your sleeping either from what I heard.

[edit on 2-5-2008 by Ihavenoidea]

top topics

join