It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"D.C. Madame" found dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   

"D.C. Madame" found dead

www.koaa.com

Police have confirmed that a woman convicted of running a high-end prostitution ring in Washington has committed suicide in a Florida Gulf Coast town.
Tarpon Springs police say the body of 52-year-old Deborah Jeane Palfrey was found hanged in a shed near her mother's manufactured home this morning. She left a suicide note but police did not disclose its contents. Police say Palfrey's mother found the body.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.gather.com
groups.google.com
www.gifthub.org
abcnews.go.com

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Well here we are folks.. This is in the town I work in! I live right on the border of Tarpon springs here in florida.
Very close to Palm Harbor/Clearwater area!

Not only am I shocked to see her turn up dead(well not to shocked.. I mean you mess with the big timers in DC, you end up with a bad case of dead)..
But I also know this is a sure fire conspiracy!
They had her killed, becasue she held that little black book, and was about to go to court over this.

Well needless to say there will be no more hearing!
And the case is now dropped!

I dont think she killed herself.. As her mother said she was not at that point to kill herself.
On the news earlier today I heard she OD from drugs.
Then tonight I heard she was found hung..
2 sucide notes found.. No details on this..
Yet even my friends who have nothing to do with conspriacy theories said.. Yep they had her killed.

I was shocked to hear them say that! Even these normal friends of mine who know nothing of what we talk about on ATS are already on to this!

Im wondering if anyone else has some thoughts they would like to add to this?

www.koaa.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

The madam, Deborah Jeane Palfrey, was recently convicted on federal charges stemming from operating a prostitution service in the Washington, D.C. area with a number of high-profile clients. She was scheduled to be sentenced July 24.

I will do my best to see if I cant find where she wrote in her blogs that she would never kill herself. This part was on the news here locally.
They are saying suicide. Yet I have a feeling they had her killed, and made it look like she did herself in.

You all well know how our government deals with these types.
Need I say more?

Sorry.. To slow on the gun here.. I was at work most the night and was so waiting to get on ATS to post this.. Sorry for the duplicate thread there guys... doh!

[edit on 1-5-2008 by zysin5]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Yeah right, it was suicide, she left a note, no wait, she left two notes, yeah, that's the ticket!

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Duplicate Thread

This has already been posted in a few threads, within this forum. Please see following link to participate in contributing to this topic.

DC Madam commits suicide in Tarpon Springs [Madam List pg 2]

top topics

join