It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of the Millenium Plague: cease of the AIDs & the Sexual Revolution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

In this occasion let me announce a great news that will bring light to the life of millions that are suffering directly or inderectly the terrible consequences of the Aids pandemia that has been spread around the world, specially in the most poor countries but also in the industrialized nations.

The cure of Aids will come through a sequence of so important social, political & scientifical events in the following 10 years:

- The supression of the sexual promiscuity in the human communities thanks to the acceptance of new forms of personal association, the tolerance to the permanent couples of the same genre and the respect to any form of affective preference that brings emotional stability to the persons living in mutual respect.

- The terrible polemic that currently exist between the supporters and the enemies of the same genre unions is going to disapear when both sides understand that it is not possible to qualify any type of Union as Marriage, that is a Sacrament that cannot be compared with any other thing, but also that every human being is free to decide to whom he or she wants to associate with. A new entirely cathegory of pesonal agreements of partnership is going to be created in the civil laws to include these alternative relationships, however their social acceptance will depend of its drastic distinction of the marriage reserved only for different genre couples.

- The drastic change in the concept of Sexuality that we have had during the last 60 years of the Postfreudian Era, a new approach that is going to modify our concept of the sexual life, primarly focused in the intercourse to a one pretty more diverse that will base the happyness more in the love than in the instinct. This will be the end of the so called Sexual Revolution but the begining of the Love Revolution.

- This change will also cease with the principal vector of Aids: the Sodomy & the sexual addiction that will disapear gradually as a common practices specially in the homosexuals & the young people that refuse to use the modern natal control methods. The Gay communities will also merge with the civil society as soon as the discriminatory attitudes will change and cease at the sametime that their radical groups accept the rules of the new Moral status quo.

- The New Sexuality is going will promote new ways of pleasure that will consider the person in its integrity, not only in the coital aspect, in this sense the education is going to orient new physical expressions of love based in tenderness, affection, caresses, hugs, massage, kisses, mutual contemplation, techniques of meditation, physical exercise or relaxation for any kind of couples.

- Terms like Homosexual, Heterosexual, Bisexual that are longly used to classify the preference of the people will expire and will be changed by other new cathegories as homoaffectivity, heteroaffectivity and biaffectivety. The persons will not longer be considered as sexual beings and instead the Sociology, psicology and psyquatry are going to agree that the man is moreover an affective being & there are various possible ways to express or receive love that any person can choose in its private or personal life.

- The New mentality around the human affectivety will be of great benefit to reduce the violence in the world and also to boost the creativity in all the sciences & Arts since the emphasis in the Love as supreme human goal is going to promote a return to a New Romanticism in Aesthetics & the sublimation of the libido will give energy to new Renaissance.

- the Christian churches and many other religions will also change the concept of morality to a one more humanitarian and tolerant that will be reality the words of Christ when he told that not all the people was born for the marriage and that such conditon or limitation must accepted by the society. Also the Love will emerge as the supreme commandment accepted in all its possible diverse forms. The use of natal control methods is going also to be object of debate but finally its use will be accepted but not as a permissive attitude with respect to perverse sexual practices but as a tool of hygiene & to prevent the Abortions.

Finally an international team of scientists European, North American and Latin Americans under the direction of a prominent SouthAmerican wise researcher in Biochemistry and immunology, a genuine philantroper that has been working his entire life in very difficult economical conditions in the Andes and the Amazon river trying to find cheap cures accesible for almost everybody, is going to develop an effective vaccine against the HIV and the plague of Aids will be defeated. The vaccine, created at relative low costs will be a so popular product at the end of the 2010's and 2020's, and will be the base of many new retroviral treatments for the people already infected with the illness.

Of course this Wise physician behind the Miraculous cure of Aids will be recipient of the Nobel Prize of Medicine, that currently is the only important scientific prize that he is still waiting to receive. Curiously This personage will be granted with many citizenships as recognition of his giant contribution to the humanity, he will become a citizen of the world ,even so famous as Einstein was in the 1950's. I feel he is native of a Southamerican country but he will become honorary European and African.

Thanks,
Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

[edit on 5/2/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers

This week in particular has occured an important event that for many of my readers is giving the impression that this could be a partial accomplishment of this thread opened about two weeks ago.

I am talking about of course the decission of the supreme court with respect to the gay unions in California that open the possibility that the people express their will, by voting in favor or against this type of civil personal agreements, & declared illegal the veto impossed previously by Governor Schwatzeneger with respect to this subject(pls chk: www.alternet.org...).

Well let me tell what is the point of view that comes from the Divine plan created to surpass the difficult situation, that is creating for the social stability and also the public health, the current status in which many Gay people are living currently:

- If the civil unions that will appear as a consequence of this decission points to the direction of patnership based primarly in companionship & a love link between two persons of the same genre that is morally correct.

- if there is no attempt to create by this unions a legal space for sexual immorality, I am talking specifically about sodomy and not other physical expressions of love, it is also quite acceptable.

- if these personal agreements are going to be created to assure economical stability and also social acceptance for people that now are living in complete instability and social discrimination it is also morally correct.

- if the society agree that these type of unions, being acceptable as respectable forms of personal association in life, are not in any case a substitute of the family, in other words to the union in marriage between females and males, that it would be also morally correct.

- What could be a good model, from the point of view of religion, for the type of personal accepted permanent relationship between partners of the same Genre ?

Indeed in ancient times, in the primitive Christian Church and even in the traditional liturgy of the Orthodox churches and the Catholic ones of the eastern rites that still exist as active religious congregations, with the cathegory of sacrament, that convered these type of affective relationships: is the Adelphopoiia or Adelphopoiesis, that translates literally "brotherhood-making" ( pls chk: www.fordham.edu...)

There is one couple of martyrs of the Christianism that lived under this type of affective agreement : St. Serge and St. Bacchus.( pls chk: ocafs.oca.org..., and www.ucc.ie...)

Of course, as I stated clearly since the opening of this thread, these type of unions, being by the civil way or in the future by the religious way, to be morally christian accepted must be based in a link of mutual love and not in a sexual one.

For God Only Love is a trully Human natural need, the sexual aspect in entirely secondary and moreover not necessarily expression of any type of love, there could exist even without love as a mere low passion. This last happens from the Idolatry of the Body, a sin that is unfortunately so common in America between the extremly liberal people specially.

To explain more this point Sex is something that appears as a "Need" not from the Divine order in which the things were created but as a consequence of the ideas developed by Sigmund Freud in the end of XIX century, a psicologist & Physician that was not Christian, also not believer in God, as he himself openly declared, and the principal promotor of the "Sexual Revolution".

Freud the so called "Father" of the modern Psicology, was unfortunately not only a scientist but a man with many personal addictions, like his very well known Cocaine-mania for instance, so for that reason he gave to sex the treatment of a "natural" addiction.

So in resume God created the Man as a affective being, a being able to receive and also to give Love, in many different ways, and not as the sexual one that Freud pretended to be.

I hope this explanation has given clearity to the doubts of many of my readers about this critical subject. remember that my personal email is open to anybody that wants to communicte with me even without being registered member of BTS. ([email protected])

thanks,
your friend,
The Angel of lightness

[edit on 5/18/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

So..... where are you getting all of this info from? I dont have much of a prob with the first post but yea... that question is just the thing getting me at the moment.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by funky monk

Excuse me but probably you are not familiar with my predictions.

The information that does not appear quoted is of my authory, that means the product of my extrasensorial perception of the future or the past, in each case the result of my research through paranormal methods, confirmed of course with historic data when I mention some event or personality of a previous epoch like for instance in this case Sigmund Freud.

Theological or religious ideas explained on my threads are consistent with the message of the Gospel of JesusChrist and many accepted concepts that are part of the doctrine of well stablished & reputed Churches.

Of course, the links mentioned here are not mine but some that I am refering to support my claim. These links are property of religious institutions or specialized researchers on this topic.

I am a Christan psychic that publish its predictons about the incoming times in BTS since the begining of 2007. You can chk my profile to know a little more about me and my previous successful forecasts.

This thread predicts the changes that we are going to see in the following 10 years with respect to morality, civil laws, religion and Science that will assure the end of the Plague of Aids that now is affecting millions of human beings on the earth.

Thanks for your atention,
your friend,
The angel of lightness

[edit on 5/18/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

oh.... its a prediction. Sorry, I was sitting there wandering why it wasnt in the religion forum.
Oh well...

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

Many messages have arrived to my inbox expressing the belief that the recent decission of the supreme court of California to restore the vigence of the gay marriage is in some sense an accomplishment of my predictions in this thread.

I can say that indeed this news that have catched the atention of the entire nation the past month of June is part of the changes of mentalilty that I have announced will occur with respect to the so called Gay phenomenon and its impact in the modern societies.

However, let me point just only as a remark that I can see that this only the first step of many other consequent changes, for instance, I can see that new generations of Americans will support the integration of the Gay community in the society and the end of their relative isolation.

The complete acceptance of a new social status for the couples of persons of the same genre will be conditioned in part to the clear distinction between this type of associations and the traditional Marriage or union between Male and female to start a family.

Many things will occur in the line I have already predicted.

thanks for your atention,

Your friend,

The Angel of lightness

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light
The Peace of God to all that belong to the LIght,
Dear Readers,

Seven Years ago I posted in this forum a prediction, about a drastic change in the concept, in the common practices and in the legal status that Sexuality and affection would have in this XXI Century to determine new ways of associations in between individuals.

I am under the impression that few understood really the message, but today when the Supreme Court of the US has extended the legalization of the same gender unions to all the country, I feel this prediction has reached the point of its full accomplishment.

This is a Historic Day, the Supreme court has decided that the States do not have right to outlaw the same gender unions. It is significant that Judge Kennedy , a traditionally conservative one in all previous decisions found that this is what is fair

"They ask for equal dignity in the eyes of the law," Justice Anthony Kennedy said in his 28-page ruling. "The Constitution grants them that right."

www.sltrib.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

www.usmagazine.com...

www.usatoday.com...

I think there are many ways to assume situations , there are negative and positive ones, I hope the most conservative sectors of the society will have a lot of time to reflect of what was wrong in their position with respect of the human diversity and in that moment will realize that this decision is not necessarily menacing the traditionally accepted ways of love , like family and couples of different genders.

As a matter of fact what was Legalized today by the Supreme court was not exclusively Homosexual or Lesbian marriage, but Same gender secular Legal marriage, that can be used not only by people with those preferences but by any same gender partners, even asexuals, to protect their rights of benefits under the law.

Now, for the liberal ones I also hope that they can understand that the approval of the same gender unions, either if we decide to call them marriage or not, means commitment, means cease of the promiscuity that unfortunately has characterized the LGBT communities of the big metropolis of America along many decades.

No doubt the decision of the supreme court was extremely difficult, but it is a message for all, for defenders and attackers of the same gender associations that what the society is demanding right now is commitment, responsibility, loyalty and more over a clean and healthy understanding of sexuality, as part of something bigger and more meaningful that is love in between people, Sex without love is perverse.

We want to see gay or lesbian people showing respect to their partners, showing that they also can experience true affection and love and move away from sexual addiction, prostitution, exhibitionism or promiscuity, to show us that this decision has really sense.

People of the most diverse preferences no longer will have the excuse that the society is not providing them a way to settle down, to have homes or families, that they are going to show fidelity and cease the so extended idea that the gay life means the crazy way to live sexuality in the club or bar scene.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:02 PM
- The suppression of the sexual promiscuity in the human communities thanks to the acceptance of new forms of personal association, the tolerance to the permanent couples of the same genre and the respect to any form of affective preference that brings emotional stability to the persons living in mutual respect.

- The terrible polemic that currently exist between the supporters and the enemies of the same genre unions is going to disappear when both sides understand that it is not possible to qualify any type of Union as Marriage, that is a Sacrament that cannot be compared with any other thing, but also that every human being is free to decide to whom he or she wants to associate with.

A new entirely category of personal agreements of partnership is going to be created in the civil laws to include these alternative relationships, however their social acceptance will depend of its drastic distinction of the marriage reserved only for different genre couples.

- The drastic change in the concept of Sexuality that we have had during the last 60 years of the Postfreudian Era, a new approach that is going to modify our concept of the sexual life, primarily focused in the intercourse to a one pretty more diverse that will base the happiness more in the love than in the instinct. This will be the end of the so called Sexual Revolution but the beginning of the Love Revolution.

- This change will also cease with the principal vector of Aids: the Sodomy & the sexual addiction that will disappear gradually as a common practices specially in the homosexuals & the young people that refuse to use the modern natal control methods. The Gay communities will also merge with the civil society as soon as the discriminatory attitudes will change and cease at the same time that their radical groups accept the rules of the new Moral status quo.

- The New Sexuality is going will promote new ways of pleasure that will consider the person in its integrity, not only in the coital aspect, in this sense the education is going to orient new physical expressions of love based in tenderness, affection, caresses, hugs, massage, kisses, mutual contemplation, techniques of meditation, physical exercise or relaxation for any kind of couples.

- Terms like Homosexual, Heterosexual, Bisexual that are longly used to classify the preference of the people will expire and will be changed by other new categories as homo-affectivity, hetero-affectivity and bi-affectivity. The persons will not longer be considered as sexual beings and instead the Sociology, psychology and psychiatry are going to agree that the man is moreover an affective being & there are various possible ways to express or receive love that any person can choose in its private or personal life.

- The New mentality around the human affectivity will be of great benefit to reduce the violence in the world and also to boost the creativity in all the sciences & Arts since the emphasis in the Love as supreme human goal is going to promote a return to a New Romanticism in Aesthetics & the sublimation of the libido will give energy to new Renaissance.

- the Christian churches and many other religions will also change the concept of morality to a one more humanitarian and tolerant that will be reality the words of Christ when he told that not all the people was born for the (traditional) marriage and that such condition or limitation must accepted by the society. Also the Love will emerge as the supreme commandment accepted in all its possible diverse forms. The use of natal control methods is going also to be object of debate but finally its use will be accepted but not as a permissive attitude with respect to perverse sexual practices but as a tool of hygiene & to prevent the Abortions.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 6/26/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

top topics

join