It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Prophecie Fufilled: Ronald Weinland

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
one of ronald's prophecies was that austrailia and new zealand would get hit hard from god's wrath. it's also said that the 2 prophets would have the power to stop & start the rain.

new zealand has just been hit with massive floodings all over north & south islands, and it's still raining there now. one of the worst floodings in a century. it's predicted to get much worse over the next few months

www.infonews.co.nz...

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker13

Is a prophecie different from a prophecy? Any who I distinctly remember being told that Ron would produce by the end of April. Are sales down on 2008: gods final witness?

I resent the fear mongering perpetuated by these apocalypse fanatics.

They make all of religion look bad.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki

I resent the fear mongering perpetuated by these apocalypse fanatics.

They make all of religion look bad.

Very well put. All it ever turns out to be was either a way for attention or money. Which is sad if there really are prophets, because we won't take them seriously.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I've never understood why people are so quick to blame castastrophies on god? And if castastrophies ARE gods work, doesn't that make him kind of a jerk?

I've never quite come to terms with that...

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemiK

You know, I haven't either. I tend to believe that something created everything, but after that, just lets everything else happen, the good, the bad, evolution, hurricanes...everything

But I don't really like to say believe, I use the phrase from the movie Dogma "I just have a really good idea."

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemiK

I agree with you and stikkinikki. I wonder if the OP knew that flooding is quite common at these times of year? I bet Ronald Weinland did knew this when he 'made' his predictions

I think when the climate change goes on, we're going to see a lots of these 'prophecies' about end times, yet once it has settled, we will watch in awe and wonder why the kindom of god didn't came

Okay, that's all I have to say, or I'll get personal

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I for one am of the view that Ron Weinland IS a fake and everybody should spread the word.

His wife is the second witness, my ass!! It just so happens that these two end time phophets have been living together the whole time, who would have thought. Luucckky!!

You cant deny that hes very smart giving his book away for nothing, you would of course be drawn to that fact and give him a chance to plant his seeds. But, i would like to see the collection plates and the donations that poor saps that cant afford rice these days are giving this freak on a daily basis so he and his other half can travel the world and spread these lies.

As for anything being fulfilled....... best guess work in my book. All you need to do is keep an eye on current events and make a guess. Ummm long drought, gotta rain sometime, might as well say the witnesses can turn the rain on and off. So youre claiming to be mother earth now as well.

Ill give you all a prediction..........

Watch the amount of earthquakes build up all over the world, then the big one in USA.

Soon there will be either a missile attack on US and UK troops in Iraq and blamed on iran or some bio-weapons in the from of small containers filled with deadly virus' being left in places in US and blamed on Iran and the rest my friends will write itself.

O almost forgot.... The worlwide famine and yes US im talking about you too. It has already started in the past few years but this year it will hit home with floods and extreme weather. Famers will lose a lot of crops.

McDonalds will go bust.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Trany1982

ZOMG! You're an prophet *bows down and starts praising your name*

You might be wrong about that McDonalds tho, they just change to arms sale after food biz goes bunk

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   

These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will. Revelation 11:6

Please note that the Two Witnesses have the power to shut heaven so that it will not rain .

If you are attributing this heavy rainfall and flooding to Ronald Weinland and his wife as being fulfillment of some prophecy then I would determine they are going about their witnessing backwards.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by jdposey

These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will. Revelation 11:6

Please note that the Two Witnesses have the power to shut heaven so that it will not rain .

If you are attributing this heavy rainfall and flooding to Ronald Weinland and his wife as being fulfillment of some prophecy then I would determine they are going about their witnessing backwards.

I was going to mention this, but you beat me to it.

It should be noted that RW stated the first trumpet was blown..
So we should be watching for
1) 1 / 3 of tree are burnt
2) all grass is burnt.
so that flooding (if that was given to them which it wasn't, nor is it stated that this will be given the Two Witnesses in prophecy) actually works agains RW.

It should be emphasized that this is GLOBAL. How do I know? Am I pulling this out of thin air? No. Because in Revelation, we are told that a warning is given to NOT HURT THE TREES OR GRASS later on, because so much has been burnt off, that it will precipitate an environmental crisis of epic proportions.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SirPaulMuaddib_2

Hey, SirPaulMuaddib!

Yes, when I read that opening post, the Revelation scripture immediately came to mind. I am certain, as time goes on and Weinland lingers in the position of being one of the Two Witnesses, everyone attached to Weinland will be attempting to squeeze every world event into prophecy. That is a given and of course, to be expected.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker13

Any body who sees what I see on this world. I believe what ronald weinland said but I am having my own inside battle with me. If I could share what I learned contact me at [email protected]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Didn't RW say that April 17th 2008 some global event would occur? Well, I guess I missed it. I don't believe what he says and sometimes I wonder if people on the whole believe in a different God, I mean I thought God was all about love and forgiving, not about causing fear, destruction, pain, misery and suffering.
It's time we gave God a break and stop blaming him for all the crap that goes on in this world.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Ok first and foremost, I don't believe a prophet of God will stand up and say hey look at me I'm that prophet you were looking for. Second unless these people are running around Jerusalem dressed in "rough cloth" as revelation states they will, I think we can eliminate them. As far as catastrophic events, yes there are tragedys that seem to have no reason, and in trying to explain them people often just attribute them to Gods will. Though the catastrophies in revalation are a warning. That God is completing His plan for the world and is revealing himself through the disasters and judgements he is placing on the earth. Now for those who question His methods here imagine this, He's been trying to reach man for thousands of years, as a matter of fact many of you have ignored that christian neighbor or the guy at work who wanted you to go to church or talk about god with them. This is His final plee for people to come to him. Why through destruction you ask? Why not just show up? Well he tried sending his son before and the leaders nailed Him to a tree. The only time secular people turn to Him is in tragic times, hence the method here! Understand all of us that post these things care about all who read them, none of us want anyone to be lost. God loves you all and so do I

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

Exactly how does this exclude flooding?

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jdl79
Ok first and foremost, I don't believe a prophet of God will stand up and say hey look at me I'm that prophet you were looking for. Second unless these people are running around Jerusalem dressed in "rough cloth" as revelation states they will, I think we can eliminate them.

How do you exactly expect a prophet to behave? To be trying to give the world a message, or hidding under a rock? Perhaps trying to take off to hide in a boat? We know how that worked out for Jonah. There were probably those who even cheered for the death of Christ because they thought he was just some attention seeker.

Also, why do people think the two witnesses have to literally wear sackcloth? Sackcoth is symbolic of humilty, to wear humilty, just like it says in 1Peter 5:5 "Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble".

And it doesn't say the two witnesses have to stay in jerusalem for three and hald years, it says they die there at the end of this time.

7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctorex
6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

I think you are trying your utmost to squeeze flooding into something that has no reference to flooding. Look closely at the statement, “ These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in [during] the days of their prophecy.”

What does this opening statement tell us? The prominent sign during the time of these Two Witnesses and their prophesying will be drought and, this will be the case during the entire duration of their prophecy.

Another thing I want you to take note of are the two statements within this scripture: These have POWER and As Often As They WILL.

I read in another thread where someone commented that Mr. Weinland was Praying for More Earthquakes . Why is Mr. Weinland asking God [Praying] for something which, as the scripture indicates, is within Mr. Weinland’s Power to do as often as he Wills? If Mr. Weinland is operating in the full capacity which he wants everyone to believe he is, then, this should not be necessary. God should have already commissioned Mr. Weinland with both the Power as well as the Will to speak and display.

Lastly, Mr. Weinland is never precise in anything he speaks . I know Mr. Weinland has perhaps already provided and escape goat as to why he is not precise with his prophecies. This is to be expected, so I won’t ask for that excuse. I think if Mr. Weinland is who he proclaims that he is, he should be able to put forth something like, “ On May 5th, in the Nevada remote region, God will shake the ground with a fierceness in an attempt to awaken the people.”

Unfortunately, he can’t do this and, I think you know why, if you choose to accept why and, believe it.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdposey

Originally posted by doctorex

I think you are trying your utmost to squeeze flooding into something that has no reference to flooding. Look closely at the statement, “ These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in [during] the days of their prophecy.”

What does this opening statement tell us? The prominent sign during the time of these Two Witnesses and their prophesying will be drought and, this will be the case during the entire duration of their prophecy.

Another thing I want you to take note of are the two statements within this scripture: These have POWER and As Often As They WILL.

It says they have POWER to shut the heavens during their prophecy, it doesn't say there will be automatic drought. Has Ron said anything about shutting the heavens?

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by doctorex

You also have to remember that God promised Man that He would never destroy the world by flood again. Floods are not so much a plague God used except for the times of Noah. He'll cause the weather to go crazy but just because of some bad flooding in New Zeiland, doesn't mean it's RW. Atlanta was hit by a twister downtown. An earthquake happened on April 18 at the New Madrid fault in the midwest. California is on fire again. The drought in the southeast was the worst in over 100 years. The mississippi river floods all the time. Does that mean RW is flooding those folks? I think there are other things happening that you really need to look at before drawing the conclusion that RW sent a flood to the Indian-Pacific region.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
The Two Witnesses will probably in their 30 years old (one or both) when they appear and begin their ministry. Because by biblical precedent, their ministry similar to John the Baptist to prepare the way for the Lord. Ron and his wife don't match any bible context.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join