It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The best Area 51 exposé video... ever!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
ROTFLMAO!! Outstanding guys... way to go, thanks I needed that laugh!!

This reminds me of asking my son what he did today... oh, just drove down a dirt road, played some tunes, nothing to worry about Mom. Ya right...lol durn kids

starred, flagged, and 5 stars!

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
ROTF!!

U could have raised the roof even more by m00ning the sniper truck... GJ guys...

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Link does not work though....

Update: Oops, no... it seems YouTube is down?!

[edit on 3-5-2008 by Terrapop]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
and u guys were like *does a move* and
oh i cant breathe *gasp* *gasp* omg that wuz 2 funny >.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by area51disco
Thanks for that guys! They actually didn't ask us to leave. We were there for like 45 minutes filming in pure terror!

Originally posted by LateApexer313

You wacky zany kids!!! That was hilarious. Loved the moves, you were stylin' and PROfylin'.

So what happened did they come and ask you to leave??? Too funny thanks for sharing that I have already sent the link to a few people

Starred and flagged, always nice to have a good laugh in ATS while reading the rest of the doom and gloom

[edit on 1-5-2008 by LateApexer313]

I wonder how many security personnel were forced to watch you dance for 45 minutes rofl!!! If I were the sniper in the truck my face would be beat red with anger LMAO. Next time you should bring out 4 people and a disco ball hanging from a pole!!!

-ChriS

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Hey guys. I don't get over to the area 51 threads often, but I had to check out this video. That was absolutely hilarious. Star and flag just for doing it! I'm going to Vegas next week, and thought about taking a drive out there, just for some pics, but you both probably wore thin the patience of the camo dudes.

Rush

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I wasn't sure what I expected, but that was a great laugh. The tinfoil dance act was classic. Thanks for that.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
You should make another trip there, but this time bring a couple more people with you. You need the following items:

Hamburger patties
Hot dogs
Buns
An alien costume
Some lawn chairs

Set up your 4 lawn chairs, crack open some ice-cold whatever, set up the grill and get the fire blazin', wear your tinfoil hats, put the alien head costume on here & there...

And bend over whoever is wearing the alien head and act like you're nailing them... with the whole spanking motion, etc...

RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE SIGN.

Don't cross the line. Just let them know you are there.

Oh, and I second the motion to moon the truck on the hill !!! ;-)

What are they going to do... harass you for being outside of their jurisdiction? Are the going to move the sign further out? Haha, so what keep doing it.

LOL

[edit on 5-5-2008 by ianr5741]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
ohlol

i may just be inclined to do this one day, if i decide to go through the hassle of the american border again.

i am also in complete and total adoration of you who were brave enough to do this, and creative/imaginative/stupid enough to do what you chose to do while there.

bravo.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I was wondering though... what songs were used? ^^

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I wonder what they would do if you set up a camper out there rofl. Put up a disco ball.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Nice. The tin foil hat was perfect. I bet you made those security guard's day. I the disinfo department that hangs on ATS and other boards tell them about the video if they don't already know.
for the gigantic balls and the tinfoil hat.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
@Kalapadea: The first song used is "Eternal Swells" by ATB, and the song we dance to is "Who the Hell Are You" by Madison Avenue.

Lots of great suggestions for an even nuttier prank! I'd go back to add that disco ball if it weren't 2000 miles away. Definitely did consider the picnic. We were hoping to get some crazy costumes (aliens or furry squirrels, etc.), but ran out of room in the car.

I can't wait until someone takes it a step further and pulls a crazier stunt. Someone please do, and post it on YouTube!

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Bumping this on up. For no other reason that it is hysterically funny and I guess I am not the only one who needs a laugh.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
This is teh BEST POST EVAR!!!111!1

Next trip you need to bring a movie screen, generator and LCD projector.

Fire it up at dusk and watch Independence Day on the side of the road in lawn chairs. Bonus points if you bring two old and busted Lazy Boy recliners.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by FosterVS

As much as I want to give you hell for antagonizing the security staff, that was amazingly funny!
[edit on 1-5-2008 by FosterVS]

Um yeah....we all feel so sorry for the poor security guards out there. Their job is so tough.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join