It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afghan 'health link' to uranium

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Afghan 'health link' to uranium

Doctors in Afghanistan say rates of some health problems affecting children have doubled in the last two years.

Some scientists say the rise is linked to use of weapons containing depleted uranium (DU) by the US-led coalition that invaded the country in 200
(visit the link for the full news article)

news.bbc.co.uk...

Related News Links:
redwolf.newsvine.com
www.roguegovernment.com
digg.com

[edit on 1-5-2008 by 4thefight]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
So not only are we killing thousands of innocent civilians, (when we have no right to be there in the first place) but we are also causing birth defects in Afgan children.

"In some, it found levels of uranium hundreds of times greater than in Gulf War veterans. "

This to me is crazy. The babies having higher levels the the Gulf war verterns? I don't understand how that is possible unless there are using higher concentrations of depleted uranium.

"A US forces spokesman denied its weapons were affecting the health of Afghans or the country's environment. "

Of course our goverenment would deny that it was our fault. Thats what they are best at. I would love to here what you all have to say. Do you think our gov't is purposefully poisioning these people like many believe they are poisioning us?

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I know what you mean. The globalists are intentionally destroying all of those people by using depleted uranium & other weapons. They are tyrants, and they must be stopped!

Thanks for sharing the truth.

Depleted Uranium in Afghanastan

Afghanistan to investigate use of Depeleted Uranium (DU)in US weapons and consider legal action.

Depleted Uranium - The Ultimate Dirty Bomb

Depleted uranium is considered a weapon of mass destruction and is banned for use in warfare by international law, yet the US and Israel use it routinely.

The US military has used thousands of tons of depleted uranium in Yugoslavia, Afghanistan, Kuwait and Iraq sickening civilians and its own soldiers by the tens of thousands.

Depleted uranium contaminates food, water, air and land forever. It's the ultimate "dirty bomb."

For more information about this video go to: www.beyondtreason.com

Depleted Uranium (My Public Service Announcement )

A Detailed Look At The Effects Of DU

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Those invaders (the globalists & their military) have intentionally destroyed those people by using depleted uranium, and other weapons of mass-destruction, biological warfare.

Even soldiers are dying because of depleted uranium. The globalists don't care for- or about them or their families, of course.

Beyond Treason - Trailer (3 min)

NMASKING SECRET MILITARY PROJECTS: Chemical & Biological Exposures Radioactive Poisoning Mind Control Projects Experimental Vaccines Gulf War Illness Depleted Uranium (DU)

Beyond Treason FULL (1 of 2)

Beyond Treason investigates causes of Gulf War Illness and continuing deaths of gulf war veterans. Beyond Treason outlines: - exposure to depleted uranium munitions used on the battlefield. - chemical and biological exposures. - experimental vaccines given. Statistics show that 250,000 troops are now permanently disabled, 15,000 troops are dead and over 425,000 are ill and slowly dying. Beyond Treason 100 minute documentary presents comprehensive and compelling documentation from United States Government archives of a massive cover-up lasting over two generations. Beyond Treason : DVD 1 x 100, Television 1 x 82 Title: Beyond Treason Featuring: Doug Rokke, Dennis Kyne, Leuren Moret, Bob Jones, Joyce Riley, Mark Zeller, & Dan Topolski This item is part of the collection: Open Source Movies Director: William Lewis Producer: William Lewis For download, please visit: www.archive.org...

Google Video Link

[edit on 9-5-2008 by ChadAndrewATS]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing the truth.

Wow thank you ChadAndrewATS for you detailed response and informing videos. It seems so many overlook threads like this. I really do appreciate the videos you posted.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I posted a thread about this a couple of months ago. This is a VERY important issue IMO. These casualties literally go completely UNREPORTED. And this will effect generations of these people to come. It is absolutely terrible.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Thanks for sharing the truth. I appreciate your help & your work.

reply to post by 4thefight

Thanks again. I just try to find important stories (like the ones you're sharing, constantly), on a daily basis. I appreciate your help & your great work, as usual.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
And as far as the military designating those DU rounds and munitions as hazardous, not going to happen because then they would be liable for all troop related conditions..
FCS.. how long did they deny AO..

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by fvk12How long did they deny A[gent] O[range?]

I think: the Nazis/Zionists, who attacked Vietnam & ordered their troops to use Agent Orange lied about the side-effects of that sh!t for 2 decades.

They have their minions putting Agent Orange in "Round-Up" weed-killer products.

Round-Up: Weed/People Killer:

Monsanto's Roundup Pesticide is a Major Threat to Public Health
Monsanto's Roundup Herbicide Killing Off Frogs Worldwide

[edit on 13-5-2008 by ChadAndrewATS]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
One would think that after such an evil act, the people targeted would fight back. They won't fight back because they are a peaceful people. So the US forms terrorist groups to recruit them. They still won't fight back. Imagine how frustrating this is to the warmongers. They need to instill fear.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I know what you mean. That's true. The warmongers, want people to fear them as if they're the "rulers of the universe".

new topics

top topics

join