It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Search really nessasary?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I just have a short comment to make... In my own human curiosity, I have recently come to realize that the more and more we search to find answers for the truth..... They are masked by one "Word" that has relavence to your question, and then POW... You now have 50 or 100 new roads to investigate that in the long run eventually led you away from for original topic or idea. Webs upon webs of inter-weaving lies and manipulation is what comes up for Google searches and others... The point I guess i'm trying to get across is that if we are lead to believe life is so short, then why do we spend all of our waking hours or free time looking for the answers that ARE NOT THERE.. In my opinion the internet was designed for good; ie: Business and Money Making. But the whole "Information" idea sounds great, But how much of it is true... We as a society are led to believe that the internet has all the answers, if that were so, then why haven't we found the answers for free energy, The Laws of Creation, Atlantis... And the list of many others.... In conclusion, Understand that "This Note Is Legal Tender" that is marked on your money means absolutley nothing...Your money is just a peice of paper with some fancy pics on it. This peice of paper does not control your life as we have been told... The truth is out there but it is not concievable by human means.... Besides folks, if we had atleast 1/4 of the answers...We would be Gods ourselves.....

Unlearn what you have been taught, for when your time comes you will learn anew......

Sincerly: Quieting the mind

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Sad... 44 Views and not a single thought or comment.... I'm depressed and disturbed by this..... I think i'm the only one or few who is really starting to understand the world and universe as a whole.... I surely hope others will see past the lies you were brought up on...

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
The more I learn the more I realize I don't know. Which means the smarter I become the dumber I get.

I just wish someone, anyone, would explain that paradox to me.

As for the funny pictures on money.....well, those funny pictures just got me a great big television with surround sound and internet access thru the tube and all those extras that an old man enjoys.

I like funny pictures on money thank you.

Love and light,

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I read this and wondered who would want to stifle their creativity and search for the truth. The search button here could be improved with a feature to sort results by date and so on. The internet is pretty great as far as I'm concerned. I think the search feature is revolutionary in that it helps us to sync and filter info.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jordanrhea

Amazingly so I was about to start a thread somewhat similar to yours when I came across yours. Personally I do not care how or why anything is. What I do care about is why I think about things that are out of my scope of thought. I am not a scientists or a physicists but some of the jargon that I read on sites makes me wonder if this is all a big scam " the meaning of it all " or if anyone really knows what the heck they are talking about.
Nothing seems to be known for sure! I really enjoy reading debates on different subjects but when it comes right down to it, nothing is for certain. I believe in nothing, therefore I am not. Am I a part of something that means nothing to me or am I the pivotal point of existence. I sometimes think that there is a controlled plan but yet what kind of control would cause so much misery to millions of lifeforms.
I do not think the search is necessary, for there is nothing to search for without the truth and the truth will only come through, ascension.

new topics

top topics

join