My trivial prediction for this month...

page: 1
0

log in

join

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I predict that the "Sierra Mist" soda produced by Pepsi will soon no longer be available for sale...

Thank you...




posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
This is exactly the kind of irrelevant bull#e posting that wastes everyones time. You my friend should be slapped with wet pasta!



posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamrebel
This is exactly the kind of irrelevant bull#e posting that wastes everyones time. You my friend should be slapped with wet pasta!


But what if I am right?

Why should this be taken less seriously than a thread predicting the end of the world? Try to calm down a little...



posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
By the way. I was being serious...



posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I think you can tell by the lack of response you are getting people could give a rats about this predicition. I believe you were serious, its just pathetic, and unworthy of time.



posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamrebel
I think you can tell by the lack of response you are getting people could give a rats about this predicition. I believe you were serious, its just pathetic, and unworthy of time.


So why did you make a response in the first place? Obviously it was worth your time. Besides. I didn't see any specifics in the forum as to what predictions should be made. A prediction is a prediction. I think you need to chill...



posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Ok - Im chilled good luck with this thread!! Hope you accomplish what you were seeking. Peace!



posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I predict that dreamrebel is going to start screaming and I also predict that I am going to start laughing shortly afterwards. Just hold off a moment until I get some popcorn.



posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Sierra Mist... yeah it's kinda like that!



posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
i predict that john titor will come back and then something will happen



posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by samfashow
i predict that john titor will come back and then something will happen


He'll come back as The Titonator... to tell us of our future, and terminate Martha Steward....

wait.. the titonator came out rather odd...



posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I guess if you like that perticular kind of soda this topic is worth it
I've never heard of it myself



posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorfinn Skullsplitter
I predict that the "Sierra Mist" soda produced by Pepsi will soon no longer be available for sale...

Thank you...

Why not??????????????????



posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AD5673

Originally posted by Thorfinn Skullsplitter
I predict that the "Sierra Mist" soda produced by Pepsi will soon no longer be available for sale...

Thank you...

Why not??????????????????


Dunno. Just something that came to mind when I looked at a Pepsi box. *shrug* What if I turn out to be right? Wouldn't that be cool?...



posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Poor Sierra Mist... forced to remain a fifth wheel in a land of Sprite and Seven-Up... damned for all eternity to obscurity and carbonated extraneousness...

It's sad, really. A moment of silence for obscure lemon-lime sodas, if you will...



posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Geez, I hope you're right about Sierra Mist. That stuff tastes like sh*t





new topics
top topics
 
0

log in

join