It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons and exorcism

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Google Video Link

In this rather interesting and long video about the Freemasons and the Illuminati, I have observed an interesting thing.

Now, that is pretty obvious that the Freemasons and the Catholic Church are standing side by side, even though they would never admit that on public. Both groups' interest is world domination. And there are many layers of evidence that the Freemasons/Illuminati/NWO Group are the same people who sit in the Catholic Church.

Alright, in the above mentioned video, we see David Icke talking about the Freemason Rituals, which he describes as Satanic. Furthermore, he suggests that the Freemasons use the Rituals to call upon intervibrational entities (or Demons) so they can possess the human whom the Rituals are performed on. Davis Icke even suggests that George W. Bush is possessed by a Reptilian demonic/alien entity due to his Skull & Bones secret society membership.

Anyway, later in the video, we see a teenage Italian girl who is being possessed by a demon - and a Catholic priest who performs an exorcism on her to drive the demon out.

The 50.000 dollar question is:

Freemasons/Illuminati use a technique to make humans possessed with intervibrational entities. The Catholic Church is working with Freemasons/Illuminati. So how can a Catholic priest perform exorcism on a possessed girl, while he is at the same time a part of the very group that is making humans being possessed with intervibrational entities?

This just doesn't make sense.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Ermm..

Is there any actual proof that Freemasons and Catholics are actually partners in crime?

Ya know.. seeing as they hate each other and all..

And uh, how is the Catholic church possessing bodies with demons again?

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Oh oh oh!!
I want to call demons and be able to control them

How come those other masons get to do that and I don’t?? That is NO fair at all
Rock puck do you know how to call demons and have them possess the candidates body during their obligation?
Can you teach me?
What about the rest of the brother's?
Teach me....that would be so cool
I would never be lonely

Get bored or lonely call a demon and have a chit-chat and maybe some tea with crumpets

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Ermm..

Is there any actual proof that Freemasons and Catholics are actually partners in crime?

The Freemasons' whole goal was the destruction of the catholic church, they have infiltrated it and created what you see today which is the Vatican church which is not the catholic church but an impostor church that is created by apostates and Freemasons who have infiltrated the hierarchy for satan end time plans.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Ya know.. seeing as they hate each other and all..

I would have to say that the Masons and Catholics don't really hate each other. The Roman Catholic Church has a long history of misunderstanding Freemasonry, and has condemned it more than once, but the average Mason and the average Catholic get along just fine.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I don't understand why they would be side by side in such an issue. Maybe they are both ploting something dark and sinister after or if they recieve "World Domination"

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder

Now, that is pretty obvious that the Freemasons and the Catholic Church are standing side by side, even though they would never admit that on public. Both groups' interest is world domination. And there are many layers of evidence that the Freemasons/Illuminati/NWO Group are the same people who sit in the Catholic Church.

tks for the video man
, first time i saw this one, it was very interesting

do you have more links

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
The average Mason and the Average Catholic get along?

Seeing as the Catholic church just re-affirmed it's policy of mass excomunication of Masons..

And I would invite you to an Ohio communication to witness the strong Anti-Catholic/Jew sentiment provided by the strong Baptist community that dominates Masonry in this state.

I couldn't see Masons and Catholics getting along any more then Peace of Earth is a possibility.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Yes. In the USA, there are even quite a few Catholic Masons. My next door neighbor is a Catholic (not a Mason). We can go fishing together without even trying to drown each other!

I couldn't see Masons and Catholics getting along any more then Peace of Earth is a possibility.

I'm not sure what you're saying here. Are you implying that Catholics and Masons somehow shun each other?

BTW...our Junior Deacon is a Catholic, and is Knight of Columbus. Brother Appak, who is a member here, is a 33° Scottish Rite Mason and a Fourth Degree KofC.

[edit on 2-5-2008 by Masonic Light]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Seeing as the Catholic church just re-affirmed it's policy of mass excomunication of Masons..

And I would invite you to an Ohio communication to witness the strong Anti-Catholic/Jew sentiment provided by the strong Baptist community that dominates Masonry in this state.

LOL...Many in my lodge ARE Catholic.

Freemasons/Illuminati use a technique to make humans possessed with intervibrational entities. The Catholic Church is working with Freemasons/Illuminati. So how can a Catholic priest perform exorcism on a possessed girl, while he is at the same time a part of the very group that is making humans being possessed with intervibrational entities?

As to the original question by the OP...Extraordinary claims such as "Freemasons/Illuminati use a technique to make humans possessed with intervibrational entities." require extraordinary proof, but in this case I'll settle for ANY legitimate proof from a credible source.

The claims made by the OP are ridiculous and he/she seems answers their own question with "This just doesn't make sense." Which happens to be the only part of the post that does make sense.

Spooky Fox Mulder, I don't know where you came up with this stuff (I could hazard a couple guesses) but the fact is that your assertions are completely out of touch with reality. I encourage you to do some legitimate research to balance your perusal of the crank sites.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Mmm.. yes, not all Masons are bigoted in this way, this is true, just like we are all compassionate and open minded to people of differences..

Yet we still see hatred of those from another religion (remember the thread 'bout the Wicca expelled?) and we still see racism in some areas.

In my area, I happen to notice a much stronger anti-Catholic stance. One Baptist at the communication went as far as to say Jews and Catholics where evil for allowing the consumption of alcohol. To much applause.

And I am sure most people know I am a confirmed Catholic (formally renounced, but confirmed non the less)

And perhaps it is through this perspective that I see this attitude towards Catholics.

And is a Catholic not the butt of many, many jokes amongst Masons?

Not generalizing anyone or anywhere by the way, just saying I see a notable disagreement that would make working together to dominate the world a bit difficult ya know?

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Yet we still see hatred of those from another religion (remember the thread 'bout the Wicca expelled?) and we still see racism in some areas.

I think that any Mason who hates Catholics is far from being a true Mason, just as any Catholic who hates Masons is not a true Christian.

In my area, I happen to notice a much stronger anti-Catholic stance. One Baptist at the communication went as far as to say Jews and Catholics where evil for allowing the consumption of alcohol. To much applause.

Wow. I live right in the heart of the Bible Belt, and have never heard anything like that. You should have asked him what he thought of the Shrine!

And is a Catholic not the butt of many, many jokes amongst Masons?

I can honestly that I have never in all my years in Masonry heard an anti-Catholic joke.

I've heard many Baptist jokes, but since the guys telling them are generally Baptists, I guess it's ok.

Not generalizing anyone or anywhere by the way, just saying I see a notable disagreement that would make working together to dominate the world a bit difficult ya know?

I don't see a disagreement. I think Pike did a great job of covering it all in his "Response To Humanum Genus". Pike noted that Freemasonry has nothing against Catholicism as a faith: we just oppose using faith as a weapon.

As long as the Church stays within its legitomate bounds (religion) Freemasonry is not opposed to it in the least. The moment it sets itself up as a political power, and seeks to control men that do not belong to the Roman faith, then we obviously have a problem.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

I agree most religions see god as a burden rather then a blessing. I don’t like it when religions declare war and kill other men "in the name of God". God must be sick of what people are doing in his name. I don’t have beef with the catholic church, they're good people until they get violent and take control of mass-society.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Points well taken (and you to BM, I completely agree).

Only thing to add is. What do they think of the Shrine?

It's the only major branch of Masonry not welcomed in the Masonic Center.

They have to be down the street (4 blocks I believe).

Well, they do try and get them to come into the building, because we have room and their building is decrepit.. but the Masonic center has a strict band on alcohol because there are Blue Lodges in the building.

(we have a wasted bar, a wasted billiards room and a wasted rec room if you ask me, because if we allowed beer, more people would use the damn building!)

But what ever. I hold a grudge lol.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Having a bar in my lodge would just provoke me since I’m underage anyway. Haha

Yea I noticed that when I joined Shrine. I’m the Vice President of the Shrine club in our county and we meet at a bar in our own room in the back with a door and it’s funny to see all the other nobles completely hammered, and I’m the one with the coke lol.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Sad man. In the great scheme of things, methinks the top dogs are the ones that get in the way The guy ahead of me in the officer line is Catholic. I'm Anglican, the original Protestant. Am I supposed to go Henry VIII on his buttocks? Perish the thought he was Lutheran or Baptist.

In the great scheme of things, if Christians can agree about who they look up to, why on GAOTU's green Earth should there be an issue about process? Why should the Archbishop of Canterbury or the Pope get in the way? That said, as an Anglican, am I supposed to take umbrage that the sitting Master when I was Passed was Jewish? What about the Sikh Master that our Lodge will have in a few years (barring anything untoward)? What's the mindset of those who'd have us hate? Who benefits?

What kind of world is this supposed to be? Maybe it's the erstwhile leaders who need to be circumvented to bring about a more peaceable Earth?

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelWitch
Spooky Fox Mulder, I don't know where you came up with this stuff (I could hazard a couple guesses) but the fact is that your assertions are completely out of touch with reality. I encourage you to do some legitimate research to balance your perusal of the crank sites.

Um, no.

Your assumptions about me and my research are quite incorrect, my friend.

It is so easy to form an opinion about people you don't know of on assumptions and guesses.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Seeing as how you have not witnessed an "interdimensional vibrational possession of a human being with a demon"....(i think i got that right)....it would be safe to assume that it is hear-say.

And the fact that David Icke is your source of information....well....lets just say that his influence on your conclusion is quite apparent.......

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   

The 50.000 dollar question is:

You're right, it doesn't.........

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I agree. It doesn't.

The answer is in the accuracy of the original hypothesis. Because Freemasons don't have anything to do with "intervibrational entities"; and because there is no organized relationship between freemasonry and the Catholic Church; a catholic priest is free to do both these things. Or neither, as he chooses.

Much of what you stated in you original post about freemasonry is quite inaccurate. I know this for a fact as I am a freemason, so I would definately go back to your original sources on this and challenge them as to how they have reached these conclusions about freemasonry. I'd be very interested in what they have to say.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join