It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Need for Human Caretakers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
In reply to MR PENNY

Hi I see you have a new avatar, deny group thinking. I will miss the old one but this is is good. You know I hate group thinking, of any one here Ive had the worst experience of "Group Thinking" going and I never want to repeat that experience.

However I do not feel this thread is of a group thinking mentality. If anything menguard is the complete opposite to group thinking, he actively encourages you to think for your self.
I have often asked menguard questions and wondered why he does not answer me, he sometimes gives "cryptic" answers and Im sure you can understand what I mean, he gives these to help us find the true answer ourself.
I find he gives answers only when he sees you have actually found the answer for yourself.

You have to decide what it is you seek the answer to and then go look for it, group thinking will never give any one any answers, it will only cloud your inner thinking and take away your energy. Group thinking absorbs personal creativity and thinking. So yes your avatar is a good one but I do not see any group thinking here, what I see is people with an awakening inside their inner self which is seeking answers. This must be found alone but there is no harm in seeking guidance from others also hearing this awakening voice.

To group thinking

To seeking guidance from others

Like I say just my point of view please don't take it wrongly

[edit on 8-5-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The world I see is an imaginitive way of expressing itself, the view however resides within you, I am not that sublte with words, for words have been the way mankind has fallen through the traps of the mind to be caught in a mechanism of group. Outside this group you will see a mind that resolves the source. The true voice that can be spoken is the voice that speaks with the actions of pure non commitment. To commit makes you part of something to be part of something makes ones avenue special if special is unique then I better change my way of thinking if I am to exist in a world where only the direct moment entertains my choices.

If I choose to be a part of anything its because my action lead me to the direction but my non-actions also took a part in my Knowing. I know that I know very little but its in those little moments I gain my strength. Withit I pierce through the minds inability to comprehend and push forward with pure light, unadulterated infancy, and I look around me speechless at the wonders that have fallen my way, not by luck, but by sheer memory I have uncovered another part of my existance in this singularity of mind.

All existances come and go but the patience of eternity is forever, withit mankind learns he or she is much more then was meant to be but a state in which pure choice forces change.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Earth changes speed every time it enters another orbit. The size of space is the speed in which it takes matter to appear. Size is a distortion to the mind, or distraction.

To be a certain size means something is bigger or smaller, which is not necessarily the case, just because you get a package that is small doesn't necessarily mean it lacks design.

That small package may one day turn out to be the biggest package of all that you didn't see because of its design.

There are many planets like Earth but lack the 'conditional training' to penetrate into other universes. Yours is a sure ride into everything out there.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Many things arrive in due time the time resloved is the time taken to be resolved in the direct moment of resolution.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by menguard

menguard you are like a rainbow recently.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Space changes form with energetic figuration, the speed of dilation for light speed is the resonance at which something radiates, the light is a covenent of partial light intelligence, for reshaping the minds of man, and for displacing the speed dial on Earth. To change the speed is changing the mind of Earths space, space is a molecular speed component into another form of light.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Space changes form with energetic figuration, the speed of dilation for light speed is the resonance at which something radiates, the light is a covenent of partial light intelligence, for reshaping the minds of man, and for displacing the speed dial on Earth. To change the speed is changing the mind of Earths space, space is a molecular speed component into another form of light.

Who will care for the caretakers. If no care is given when care is desperatley needed are they just to be lost?

Who cares for these that are to displace the speed dial. Without care some will be lost. Lost in a process with no care for the caretakers.

How long , how far must these particles of light travel alone before they reach resonance, how far before it vibrates in sympathy with its neighbour?

Light seeks light, without other light to bounce off it becomes fragile.
Light seeks knowledge but it also seeks care.

Who cares for the caretakers?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Who will care for the caretakers. If no care is given when care is desperatley needed are they just to be lost?

Who cares for these that are to displace the speed dial. Without care some will be lost. Lost in a process with no care for the caretakers.

How long , how far must these particles of light travel alone before they reach resonance, how far before it vibrates in sympathy with its neighbour?

Light seeks light, without other light to bounce off it becomes fragile.
Light seeks knowledge but it also seeks care.

Who cares for the caretakers?

One hundred light years these particles need to travel. Who will take care of the caretakers, The mind will.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

One hundred light years these particles need to travel. Who will take care of the caretakers, The mind will.

You often speak of the mind. Can you define what YOU see as the mind, because I see it not as me. I see it as an out of control entity , when you say mind do you mean our spirit? The word mind can mean different things to different people, I just want to make sure although we are maybe using different words we are actually talking about the same thing...consciousness of spirit. Im not my body and Im not my mind, I am spirit.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Answer:
The mind would be called the voices of God, those voices stand in vibration as whole inside a planet, but not bound by any linear laws, which make the choices (as real) as any imaginable possiblilities.

Right now, humanity only knows what's on the inside of Earth, hardly whatever is on the outside, and those that know have already been awakened to their potenital as beings or thoughtforms of Gods mind.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by menguard]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Answer:
The mind would be called the voices of God, those voices stand in vibration as whole inside a planet, but not bound by any linear laws, which make the choices (as real) as any imaginable possiblilities.

Thank you menguard, as clear as ever...?? So all our minds are a collective of the voice of God? The collective vibrates as a whole inside this planet. They are not bound by linear laws so are able to make any thing they can imagine possible?

Right now, humanity only knows what's on the inside of Earth, hardly whatever is on the outside, and those that know have already been awakened to their potenital as beings or thoughtforms of Gods mind.

We only know of the vibration inside the planet, most are unable to look outside of the planet, we cant see the other frequencies/vibrations? Some can, they are aware of it, they know they can create what ever they wish as co creators of Gods mind?

Are there safe guards in place ? Seems a potentially dangerous step for the thought forms of God to be allowed to manifest. can we only manifest after ascension, is ascension the safe guard? You say the mind will protect, is it aware of all thoughforms and so is able to protect the whole?

and just because its you I'll put another one in

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

You can read me like an open book now, I am sure that my crptic messages sometimes make you have to read through vibrational impulses which make it straight to the point.

You guys are quite the teachers when you continue being students, I applaud you, your guys ability to decipher codes and messages. If you can read through my words you can pick up the point in any sentence, with time you guys have marveled me.

I could right just about anything and you guys know exactly what I am talking about before I even make it specific, that takes attunement, and a lot of focus.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I've recently found myself becoming alot more connected with God. Just a sudden urge to become closer to the Divine, and get more intouch with it.

It's strange recently, i see alot more people becoming more and more aware. I suppose i could call this "Waking Up"
Each person though, is waking up in a different way.
Like you've said yourself Mr. Green, you were supprised at how each it was to understand Meneguards usually confusing code-like sentence structure.

General awareness among everyone seems to be peeking alot.

Does this have anything to do with Energies, perhaps? I remember an old Kiowa saying:

"Walk lightly in the spring; Mother Earth is pregnant."

Perhaps this has something to do with it. It's not spring, but i think that the Earth maybe releasing more engeries, or maybe from the universe. A couple of Galactic Allignments are due soon, aswell as an Eclipse.

Love&Light

Jacob

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by JacobNH

I've recently found myself becoming alot more connected with God. Just a sudden urge to become closer to the Divine, and get more intouch with it.

Hi Jacob, yes I feel this too. I feel it very much and have done for a while now. With me its a strong connection to an energy/frequency that is divine/of creation.

I feel it around me and then within me, then as it flows within it raises my awarness over time. When I first became aware of it it was strong and sometimes confused me, it occasionally caused fear due to a lack of understanding of its source.

Even after a year of feeling this frequency its power for seaching the divine has not lessened. I dont feel it at its full strength all day everyday, maybe only once a month but its still always there in the background showing me the way.

This may sound odd but when I do feel it flowing around me its often on a Sunday
Sunday into the early hours of Monday
I know the number 7 is important, Sunday is the 7th day possibly Im not sure. I do feel it on other days but when my awarness from it raises it always seems to have been when I felt it on a Sunday.

I felt it very strongly last night, like a wave of energy coming down, a positive wave of energy.

Edit:

I see you have left the Sunny skies of Paphos for the rainy skies of the UK. Hope you dont miss that sunshine too much.

MG

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Yeah, but i would say it isn't really an Energy that i feel. It's more of an urge. I think its someone/something wanting me to get more intouch with the Divine. When i am, i will feel these energies.

Although come to think of it, i have been feeling some crazy vibrations in my hands recently. Yesterday, i was sat on a chair in the living room, and left my hand was resting on the side of the radiator (which was off). I started feeling this crazy, intense pins and needles sensation at first, yet it didn't hurt, just felt strange, yet for some reason, familiar. It was only really there when my hand was just relaxed, and floppy. If i tensed, or moved it, it seemed to fade away.

After it went, my other hand, my right hand started feeling it too. It was alot more intense, and felt alot more like vibrations. It was actually amazing, and sort of made me laugh to myself.

I started to be able to experiment with them, i was clenching my fist, watching them fade, and then relaxing again, and observing them coming back.

I also tried to make a Psi ball with them, as i thought it could be some sort of energy, but they kept fading out when i moved my hands. They were strongest when i was relaxed. They lasted for a good 10 mins aswell.

So yeah, strange stuff.

And i haven't left Paphos yet, i do on the 22nd July. I just thought i'd change it now, since ill forget otherwise.

Come to think of 22nd July, other than the flying, its a date thats been going through my head alot recently. I know there is an eclipse, and i just have this feeling something big is going to happen on that day. Intuition i guess.

Love&Light

Jacob

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

You can read me like an open book now, I am sure that my crptic messages sometimes make you have to read through vibrational impulses which make it straight to the point.

Well maybe not that well but I admit I do understand you a lot more than I used to.

I could right just about anything and you guys know exactly what I am talking about before I even make it specific, that takes attunement, and a lot of focus.

Yes maybe it is focus and attunment I dont know but you do still remain a mystery thats for sure

Thank you for your positive feedback I appreciate it.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacobNH

Yeah, but i would say it isn't really an Energy that i feel. It's more of an urge.

An urge = a feeling = an emotion = an energy = a frequency.

It is the frequency of this energy that is calling to you, urging you to seek it. We are like a radio, we pick up many frequencies, you need to fine tune your aerial in order to pick up this frequency you now only feel as an urge.

Everything is energy. Even love. Love is the greatest energy.

Love and Light to you also

MG

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

You know i never thought of that.

Everything is an energy.

I often let the simplest things bypass me

Thankyou.

Love&Light

Jacob