It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Need for Human Caretakers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
1.Why would a race of beings need support groups?
Answer:To change the Earths spin cycles.

2.Who chooses the humans?
Answer:Administration does.

3.Is the demand still needed?
Answer:Not really we have frequent regulars now.

4.Who are they?
Answer:The few that chose to lead. The people that are leading the way.

5.For what purpose?
Answer:Seeing space beings visit for light capacity.

6.Are there others waiting to do harm.
Answer:Not really, general purposes, street sweeping, generating frequency speed to dial into other universes.

7.Is Earth going to become a Cosmic Port?
Answer:It is already. Space Generals here.

8.Who owns Earth?
answer:Science does.

9.Why are we evaluating space?
answer:To see speed direction.

10.Are Earthlings changing speed?
Answer:Yes, changing speeds for light capacity.

11.Light capacity?
answer:The change in the motion of mind.

12. Who is vulnerable here?
Answer:Space generals from space.

13.Who are the space generals?
answer:Your insurance policy.

14.Whats happening to humans right now?
Answer:They are really liking space beings right now. They are changing the enviroment they are arriving in right now.

15.Who is they?
answer:A sentient species of real humans.

16.Real Humans?
Answer:The historical foundation of man.

17.Who chooses the missions for individual parties of space operations?
Answer:The SPIRITUAL COMMAND CENTER. The people who vibrate like we.

18. What will our foreign policy affairs look like in the years to come?
Answer:Restitution.

19.What are the things that will most likely be happening in our society?
Answer:A 'space allegiance' with foreign countries.

20.Why were some ZETA entering our atmosphere?
answer:Species change. For foreign and domestic affairs.

21.Were they changing the physical component of mankind?
Answer:For a space setting.

22. Do we need them?
Answer:No, but a journey together is better then alone, same problems equal same resolutions.

23.Same Problems?
Change is inevitable, space configuration is necessary for growth.

24.The problem mankind will reach is with real space cycles changing, not too many humans know about the center of space without being directly from their in the same setting as.

25.It's going to take an older race of people to help us?
Answer:If humanity doesn't awaken in time. There will have to be co-partnership with known parties for survival purposes. "IF THE JOURNEY IS NOT WELL RIDDEN".

26.Are we here not to take care of ourselves?
Answer:When the period of man is left alone it will be by his own council.

27.Isn't that right now?
answer:Yes and no there is still help insisting to help mankind.

28.Why now?
answer:Change is boiling the flesh of mankind to learn.

29.How well we do in space depends on our spiritual maturity?
Answer:No, it depends on how well you relate and work with others.

30.Why do anything for anybody then?
Answer:Some perform a function you cannot.

31.Who would shortchange us out there?
Answer:Your own parties if your not carefull.

32.Our own parties, you mean our own people?
Answer:YES.

33.Why?
Answer:Space adapts to those who can relate.

34.General commerce?
answer:Foreign trade is common amongst space people.

What for?
Answer:A series of space proto-calls.

What are those?
answer:Never change direction unless your vision is kind.
Who sets things in place matters only if you are being seen.
The spirit is part of many universes but the body can meet any demise.
Change is the link home.
The Sun sets in the west so look to the East for rest.

These are guidelines, not protocalls.
Answer:They save your life.

What is the purpose of my meetings with entities of another nature?
Answer:You are a real space man.

When does one become a real space man?
Answer:When one learns to live free.

How?
Answer:Through changing our time occupation with the space we live in.

Our mind?
answer:Correct.

"You are not your mind, you are figment of your minds illusion"

Then reality is a illusion?
Answer:Correct on many levels.

So what therapy do I need now?
A blow torch to keep that flame hot.

So if this life is an illusion of some mysterious space of mind in space, why must I occupy this form?
Amswer:That is an answer that (still needs) attention.

Why don't I just exist myself elsewhere?
Because their is a purpose for your frame of thoughts being in this mind of space.

What is that?
Change is gradual.

Why does it have to be?
You would upset the rythumn of Earths mind.

True?Yes on many levels you are all speed dials for Earth.

What is the purpose of that?
That changes the wormhole sector were in.

Really?
Yes you are all in a carnivorous hole.

So if we change the speed of our rythum by our thoughts?
It places you somewhere outside the hole but near a new one.

How many holes?
Countless in spaces mind.

So is this whole the Mind of God.?
Yes, in a sense that the thought has been erased from the space of mind.

Who chooses this reality?
Those who know of it.

What about white holes?
New realities coming through.

New thoughtforms?
YES NOw YOU ARE GETTING IT.

So were not safe in a matter of sense?
No parties are safe unless they learn to adapt outside that hole, or outside the thoughts of God.

Brilliant.
What now?
Save space for the parties that deserve to see the light.

So are all of us in this cosmic wormhole forever?
No, not if you choose not to be, your society is just now waking to what it is to be real and not an illusion of space, in the mind of God.

This is really going to be a culture clash with peoples opinions of the world around them?
AND YOURS.

What of Gods Mind?
A source of direction that takes on many spills.

Then each equation of life is still in support of the maker?
Yes and no, they deserve the time to relax for the moment is all they have.

Change is the only constant?
Yes in the sense that the wormhole consumes old patterns of space or thoughtforms.

Then the mind of god is unique?
In the sense that it delivers.

Delivers what though?
That is the equation you are finding out in gods thoughts or wormhole.

What you choose to do is up to you.
T
Then there is no real common bond going on with mankind?
That is correct in the sense that each individual is caught in there own web not experiencing the outside.

Who chooses the properties of our lifespan?
You do from the point of existance inside the wormhole/gods mind.

What is all this nonsense about heaven on earth?
the earth is more important then the space that you live in it gives you space to live in so you can be outside of it.

How does change happen then?
Change is the diplomat that knows the weather of a nation.

This is nonsense?
These are the thoughts outside that formal trained mind that have been let in.

No nation stands its ground without proper training.

The nation is the medicine of mankind.

So back to the ZETA questions
Then they are a us sharing the same thought as humans now in gods mind.

Yep.

That is why you are together in gods mind/wormhole.

So space is the real denominator of man?
Yes, between each empty spot is somebodies living life span.

So we could interupt somebodies wormhole?
That is correct you could share the same space as that thoughtbeing that is of existance.

Space isn't seperated but built inseperable wormholes, each wormhole is a thought of gods existance.

Really the body is just a form of shape waiting to change.

[edit on 1-5-2008 by menguard]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Huh?

Part of the point to communicating in a formal written language is that your audience will be able to understand your thoughts. A good deal of what I just read appears to be random words.

Can ya' maybe reformat that and tweak the semantics a bit so those of lower on the ladder can appreciate a point?

[edit on 1-5-2008 by MrPenny]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Where is this copied from... who said these things..... what is this all about... I need more info. ''

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Dulcimer

Dulcimer,

This is not copied from anywhere, this is my own stance on what is out there, not being told to the public. Behind closed doors.

Call it contact with the unknown. TO make it known.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Hey Menguard I must be improving, I actually understood every word you have wrote. This can't be true, I am amazed, I really am that I have read one of your posts ( and a very long one at that even by your standards) and understood it all. Im really pleased about this, this means I must be doing something right. Maybe this is why I am being attacked in lucid dreams by black suffocating entities , they don't want me to learn , I learn through meditation but the more I meditate the more they come.
I will not give up just because of them, hey I need to be able to understand what you write for one.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

This is as real as those that know about it, for the others this is just another holiday vacation.

Mr. Green I know what you speak of, that is why its important, to cleanse the mind and the body, before going to bed, there are spirits that feed of that type of energetic release. Don't focus on their goals, focus on your light. Your light is love and love is something dank energy doesn't like to feed off of. If my posts are disturbing to you, then go into a deep meditative state or dream state and find what is truth. There are many truths, truths that may not always be what we want to hear but none the less truths. That's why if those that follow me I hope there light is up high because some truths seem Dark. And only the light can pierce it, and make it alright to hold itself up.

Light is information, and dark is not informed, so if you send those beings light you might see them take off, because the light is blinding to them.

When you feel there is a presense in the house that doesn't have your best interest involved fill your body full of light and send it throughout the whole house.

"With intelligence comes great responsibility"

[edit on 2-5-2008 by menguard]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Mr. Green I know what you speak of, that is why its important, to cleanse the mind and the body, before going to bed, there are spirits that feed of that type of energetic release. Don't focus on their goals, focus on your light. Your light is love and love is something dank energy doesn't like to feed off of. If my posts are disturbing to you, then go into a deep meditative state or dream state and find what is truth. There are many truths, truths that may not always be what we want to hear but none the less truths. That's why if those that follow me I hope there light is up high because some truths seem Dark. And only the light can pierce it, and make it alright to hold itself up.

Light is information, and dark is not informed, so if you send those beings light you might see them take off, because the light is blinding to them.

"With intelligence comes great responsibility"

[edit on 2-5-2008 by menguard]

No menguard your posts do not disturb me please do not think this. I know of this energy they seek I came to a great realization regarding this yesterday, they that seek it are often posing as friends, they claim to be of the light but they are not. The light is of a pure and bright energy yet they speak of light not so pure. It is often hard to know who to trust and it always comes back to trusting myself.

What you have posted in this thread is of such great importance and I hope more people will read between the lines and accept it for what it is, for it is the future. I understand Mr Penny when he says its a little out there for some people but this is what I thought about your posts only a month back. I would read them and just go Huh? too. By meditating the answers have come and I read your post above with complete understanding. Maybe those that are unable to understand this post should just meditate for its meaning.

Thank you menguard.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

You are more then welcome, and I know the lines sometimes seem unable to read but that is the way it has to be, because if I dumb it down, people will not get to the whole meaning of the message.

Only twelve percent get what I am saying here, so that is enough for me and you are one of them.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Hello menguard,
I have reading your posts, this is interesting, are you continuing?
I have a question, may I?

It did happen before on Earth?
Do we have a reference on that?

Thank's
Snc24

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by snc24

This is relative right now in this very moment, but just go with the flow of energy don't let it consume you.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Menguard, I really would like to know the answer to this question please: Do we have the power to control our health, or the power to 'will away' negative things in our bodies? It is very important to me to find an answer for this. Thank you for all the help you furnish for everyone.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by imysbbad

In a very real sense "we are what we create".

Sickness or ailments can only hold form into a drained mind. The mind manifests the energy.

If people knew their power they would be careful on the worlds they create around them. Thought is energy a 'connective tissue' to the world around us.

But there are worlds outside human knowing and that is the unknown and unknowable worlds.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
But if the sickness is real (symptoms and seeing it on you), can you still 'will' it away? I know Im not being too clear on this, but it is really freaking me out on this 'illness' I see brewing up and already affecting a few close people to me. I know I have alot of work ahead of me in learning how to think positive things. I was just hoping that you "already knew" what the problem is and would tell me what I need to hear. I understand what you already said to me. Thanks menguard.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by imysbbad

The system of procedure is quite simple, our world consists of thoughts, and thoughts are energy, so if energy is a thoughtform and is brought into the mind, then the mind has to be willing to let go of its past.

Every cell in our body is a life that we lived on another world in another state of mind. Live in the moment and free the mind from the body and there is no victim.

Each ailment we bring into our bodies is somebodies mind state that somewhere down the road became our own. The truth is sometimes we pickup somebodies ailments to teach the people around us, how to push through them.

A clear body is one that is nonresponsive to probable cause because only in the direct moment can anything be accepted by the conscious and subconscious mind as a learning tool.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
hey menguard,

what do you think of the validity that everyone comes to be born in this particular lifetime with a specific lesson or lessons to learn. And nobody chose it but our'selve' to go through certain things to learn that lesson.

and what about destiny?it is that before we come into this life we have agreed how our life will be pathed out. Cause I had this precognition that my friends' marriage will end up in a bad divorce which my other friend said he also saw in his dreams too astonishingly and we have been somewhat not encouraging him to get married so soon. But he still will go ahead no matter what even if the sky falls which my friend and I also saw in our 'precognition'. So somewhat i feel that we can't change destiny but only to learn from what has been planned and move on to next. If we don't learn and escape it will keep repeating.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
What is being prepared for mankind?
A retreat to another space of mind.

What kind of space?
Surely light.

Who chooses it?
You do with the choices or energy of your being.

So how big of an effect do we have on one another?
A subtle one, that increases with movement of the mind.

So energy is first manifested, then made?
In a sense that you direct the current from your energy.

Then energy is a compatible wave made indigineous through us?
its a wave that corrupts.

It sends spin cycles into the minds waves to formulate new conditions.Changing speeds.

What is the condition of being earthbound?
A Source of life for choosing.

So its a sense of being here when called or selected?
Yep.

Choices are made by those that frequent the place.

What happens when outside sources make there way in?
Short changing you. In the sense you might not grow as diligent when presented with certain situations on your own.

What is so hostile about being free from form?
People like being told what to do, not doing on their own. The choice is redundant to them, it confuses them to a certain degree.

How so? It changes their mindframe on how things work. The creative ability is for creating, that part of creation is with mankind if they feel they can accept it.

[edit on 6-5-2008 by menguard]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by menguard

7.Is Earth going to become a Cosmic Port?

Answer:It is already. Space Generals here.

How will we recognize these Space Generals?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Menguard, you are getting closer to your original face, just watch that the ego does not keep you moving through the lower cycles.

Thank you for coming forward with your parables, it is refreshing to see you.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
A good read. It has inspired me to create a meditation goal/technique, using principles of Silva Ultramind. I will try and create within me an energy well.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
A good read. It has inspired me to create a meditation goal/technique, using principles of Silva Ultramind. I will try and create within me an energy well.

HI there, I have heard of this silva technique can you tell me more about it and how you plan to use it? Thanks MG

I know you have said one thing works for one but may not work for another but Im still interested in the principle.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join