It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are that that is...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I know a couple of people like you. Pills work if you remember to take them.[/QUOTE]
All power and praise be to the one true God and creator of that that is; in the name of my Lord Jesus Christ. Let it be so.

Dear Humanity
I know these words will most likely never reach you. I have no reason to believe that you would even bother to read them if they do. But this is what I am inspired to tell you according to my heart.

We are hear according to an agenda. We have been manipulated from the Mothers own. Those who have done so do not care for this Mother.

The mother is that that is.
We are that that is. And
The manipulators are that that is.
After the harvest the Mother will survive.
After the harvest some of us will be here.
But the Mother has been raped by the manipulation.
We must never take the path taken by the manipulators.

May the Creator bless the Mother for ever.
Look inside your heart. If this is the truth you will know.

We have chosen the name manipulators to separate the creator from those who are above us and that did not create.

The mother loves us and now is the time She has chosen to tell us this truth. Religion has been used as a tool to manipulate Humankind. The wars men fight are according to the Agenda. We are manipulated. When we are a tool> We are not that that is!
God help us,
Our job is to fill the land fills with the best materials we can. The greater the war the better the materials. May God forgive Us. Israel Is not GOD. The creator is not there. But Mankind on earth will be led to destruction according to the agenda!

Modern media has powers
beware what is shown.
It can manipulate even your dreams.
When was the last time you heard an argument against subliminal--- any thing???
Its still there\
It's still real ...but we shall not speak of it.
God Help us.
The Agenda will attach me and I will die.
I will speak theses words before I die.

God is not in Israel.
Israel is a speck of dust.
My lord Jesus agrees with me.
God Bless my Lord!!!

Some of the Mothers children will be taken from this place.
In the Bowels of those who are taken lies the essence of the Mother.
Those who Manipulate are concerned with our colon and intestines.
We hold truth that they can not make without us and the Mother.
They cannot live without this truth. From this truth another livable place on another world can be made. As I said they are that that is. They are life and have value. In fact they have changed the children of the Mother for many cycles. Cycles of the galaxy. The Earth is but one of many Gardens that contain children of men.
The manipulators are not God but they are lords and certain obligations exist. We have been protected from distractions by them. But part of a Coven between them and us is our ability to stop the rotation of the earth.

They have kept us busy with "religions and wars" to prevent us from fulfilling or becoming strong enough to protect the Mother in our own right. The truth is we have been much more powerful than them for a long time because we hold the truth of the Mother within us.

We are being used. But we have an obligation. The Law is not hidden from us. But much of our power has been. We have been manipulated much as we have manipulated Dogs and Bees. Goddess and God help Us all to be ready for the future and help the Manipulators to be just and to act according to the truth.

All power and praise be to the one true GOD and creator of the universe. Blessed be the Mother and Father and the Child.
We are that that is.
We are the bearers of the light.
Every moment is sacred and so to is every choice we make.
You are that that is.
I am that that is.
We can decide that that will be.

Blessed be.
SRA Charles F. Tiberend
Homeless VET
BAFB AR...

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
"all because of the wanton lust of a harlot,
alluring, the mistress of sorceries,
who enslaved nations by her prostitution
and peoples by her witchcraft." - Nahum 3:4-5

Ah, it's fun just to quote things without explanation. God bless,

saint4God
A person like everyone else
Found home in God
Testifies to the truth

[edit on 1-5-2008 by saint4God]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Sativarg

Good use of surrealism, though I would recommend working on it a bit. Your manipulation of punctuation and capitalization has some potential, you should experiment with that more in further writings. The vague terms (such as "that that is") and unusual metaphors create an interesting effect, I like it. It looks like a very original style, but I'm no expert. Who knows, you could be the next e. e. cummings.

[edit on 2-5-2008 by Alcove]

[edit on 2-5-2008 by Alcove]

new topics

join