posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:51 PM
Reading a couple of these personal-experience posts reminded me of my little diary experience I had about half a year ago..
It seems a bit too mundane to post here, but it IS pretty strange.
On a random page inside the diary, I found this one day:
Here are the reasons this is strange/not my own handiwork
1) The book came in a sealed package from the store.
2) The hand-writing DEFINITELY isn't mine
3) I'm a perfectionist - I would have blotted out the mistakes or tore the page out
4) There's no one else in my house who could have written it
and the biggest reason this is strange to me:
5) It makes me think of an imaginary friend I had when I was little kid named Elizabeth. She was constantly "bugging" me to play with her and
telling me how special I was. You should know, I was a very lonely kid.