It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grand Theft Auto 4 - hidden messages?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
ive said it before, the secret messages are encoded with syncs for your brain. Ive played many a game, and they all seem to hold similar tokens leading back to masonry..hence World of Warcraft, the masons fraternaty ring. Or Fallout 3 and the apocalptic shell of a bunker with NWO messages everywhere and nuclear destruction outside, the goal of the depopulists and suicidal madmen. Build, resonate, deceive, destroy seems to be the mode.

Video games are a huge source of funding I think for this enemy within, same goes for many false sales fronts for these social expirements and false takeovers. Once someone offers money, so many hypnotised people fall in lines. Thats the trick, keeping the public materialistic so they are maliable. Hence Ted Turners views..

Mario Brothers-Stargates, interdimensioal travel, pyramids and egyptian pharoahs invoked

Fallout 3- NWO propaghanda, degraded behavior teaching, mass violent anarchy

World of Warcraft-masonry, illuminati, group think maliciousness.

Grand Theft Auto-Lifestyle stagnation propaghanda, keeps people in the "gangsta" mind set which possibly leads to crime, hence more funding for the masonic checkboard checker cab cop cars.

wait until i can put all the shows together and explain how they are mind persuaders and sync conciousness resonators preprogramming your desires.
It all resonates basic DNA recognized things like our ancestors use of psychedelics, the pyramids, even god and pharoahs, oh and alien beings.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
There not realy hidden messages my friend the creators of the game cant realy say the exact things that are going on in the world but i can assure you they know we know lol.
Walk around the city at night no runing just walk you can here and see what you you normaly see in real life.
If you get in a taxi you can here a girl on the radio say its time to edit reality and well thats exactly what they're doingjust remember its a game they might have included some wierd,real life messages in the game but there not secrets trust me.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Same goes for Liberty City Vice City and Liberty City stories. I think it is just for entertainment. If you listen to the stories they are hilarious. They play on stereotypes. Now I have not played the new one but judging from the the others I would say it's just to make you laugh.

But every one has their own agenda. The maker may be into all of the conspiracy theories and he is putting them in his game. You never know.

Forgot San Andreas

[edit on 26-2-2009 by Ant4AU]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
hey i didnt read much of this forum but if you go to where the hobos are normally they talk about reptillians and stuff quite freeky lol

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Grand Theft Auto is a False Reality & Game of Fiction. I'm sure there are Hidden messages & Weird things,But it's all done in Humor.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure they purposely add that stuff in the game to try to cause "controversy" they want people to talk about this game. So thats why I would think they would put things that could be taken as "hidden messages".

Fun games though, although I haven't played the newest one yet.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77
ive said it before, the secret messages are encoded with syncs for your brain. Ive played many a game, and they all seem to hold similar tokens leading back to masonry..hence World of Warcraft, the masons fraternaty ring. Or Fallout 3 and the apocalptic shell of a bunker with NWO messages everywhere and nuclear destruction outside, the goal of the depopulists and suicidal madmen. Build, resonate, deceive, destroy seems to be the mode.

Video games are a huge source of funding I think for this enemy within, same goes for many false sales fronts for these social expirements and false takeovers. Once someone offers money, so many hypnotised people fall in lines. Thats the trick, keeping the public materialistic so they are maliable. Hence Ted Turners views..

Mario Brothers-Stargates, interdimensioal travel, pyramids and egyptian pharoahs invoked

Fallout 3- NWO propaghanda, degraded behavior teaching, mass violent anarchy

World of Warcraft-masonry, illuminati, group think maliciousness.

Grand Theft Auto-Lifestyle stagnation propaghanda, keeps people in the "gangsta" mind set which possibly leads to crime, hence more funding for the masonic checkboard checker cab cop cars.

wait until i can put all the shows together and explain how they are mind persuaders and sync conciousness resonators preprogramming your desires.
It all resonates basic DNA recognized things like our ancestors use of psychedelics, the pyramids, even god and pharoahs, oh and alien beings.

Sorry but I know many masons and know a lot about freemasonry. And wow has nothing to do with freemasonry and there is no secret "codes" in this games. They are FREAKING VIDEO GAMES for christ sakes. You people see conspiracies in everything.

Freemasons are not evil. Freemasons are NOT the illuminati. If freemasons were so evil and they were part of the illuminati why is it ANYONE can become a mason? lol You can literally go to ANY lodge and talk to them and make friends with them and eventually ask if you can be initiated. Its not some secret all elite organization like people think it is. I almost even joined before, but decided not to because I just don't need it in my life right now (and not because its evil or anything).

Sure maybe in some of these games there is stuff you can connect to freemasonry, but freemasonry has been around for a LONG TIME so of course there is bound to be something in some games you can connect to it. But i assure you, its coincidence.

hahahhaha at mario having stargates and stuff. Hey I got a conspiracy for you, did you know super mario brothers 2 or 3 (I can't remember which one) has all kinds of satanic imagery in it? Its true, all through the game you can see pentagrams and all kinda stuff. I read a big article about it somewhere on the net. BUT ITS NOT SOME CONSPIRACY! Its just a coincidence.

lol at mario being a conspiracy lol.

You seem to know quite a bit about games, why are you playing them if you think they are brainwashing you and conditioning you? lol

[edit on 12-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Two years later and I'm still making new discoveries in this game! The detail they put into it is absolutely mind blowing. The radio content is bar none as well. The material that the OP talks about is very cool...

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
i was playin a grand theft auto game round my freinds and heard a man on radio talking about how cool it would be to get microchips inside them it was like a commercial i found it pretty disturbing and persuasive

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by tdrowe2008

hilarious and little disturbing.

mummified breasts hah ha x)

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
They call it HIDDEN for a reason so good luck with your findings.

When you are playing a game like this your brain is firing in a hardcore way and basically all your senses are lit up making you very susceptible to programming.

Kinda funny now that I mention it.

Illuminati(if that's what they even call themselves) programming the military, to program the PSYOPS teams to program, Game programmers kinda knowing they are programming you to program others in your environment with group think but not fully understanding why.
Hey..its just cool, sick, or wicked right?

Remember the word "HIDDEN" goes hand in hand with compartmentalization.

We haven't even begun to speak of sound frequencies, flicker rates etc that are all part of it.

Is this all too hard to believe as we poo poo it away as "Ahhhh...we give these folks too much credit and power..these so called conspirators.
That is only one of many facets that allows it to succeed and progress

"The greatest conspiracy of all is that there is no Global Conspiracy taking place"

The Conspiracies that are too hard to be believed are by the same right those that most often succeed

[edit on 17-7-2010 by superluminal11]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania
What if the guys over at Rockstar(the developer) are actually spreading a message to the American youth? All these references in this game are bound to make some of the probably 20 million gamers that will buy this game, think about the real life situation.
They have a very big audience, what better way to criticise a government, than a satire hidden in a game.
Not to say that's why they made the game but it sure is a nice bonus, a way to express their world views.
And Rockstar has always been a pretty rebellious company I think.

Interesting

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shrukin89
I believe it would definately bring some more of that negative energy into this world than it has already. The message given should be clear as glass. Just look at what the GTA game consists of. Distraction after distraction. Mindless entertainment.

We are certainly more intuned with the more bad things than the good things. I could imagine that GTA reflects that, just like the other games that were created.

This is probably by far the best example of how terrible it is.
www.xbox.com...

The thing is though, GTA 4 and life in general, gives you these choices to be good or bad in life. No one forces you to kill rape or rob people. And most certainly if you do want to hurt people, playing a game should not be any incentive to warrant killing someone. If you do wish to do that, then the idea is already in your mind regardless of how realistic or entertaining a game is.

To think that that films, games or music somehow subconsciously influence us to the point that our life gets based around it, is ludicrous.

They are simply forms of escapism to alleviate the sometimes boredom of modern life.

Remember, no one forces you to partake in these things.

[edit on Saturday20102010-08-21T18:54:12-05:00pm315420108 by thesneakiod]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
They call it HIDDEN for a reason so good luck with your findings.

When you are playing a game like this your brain is firing in a hardcore way and basically all your senses are lit up making you very susceptible to programming.

Kinda funny now that I mention it.

Illuminati(if that's what they even call themselves) programming the military, to program the PSYOPS teams to program, Game programmers kinda knowing they are programming you to program others in your environment with group think but not fully understanding why.
Hey..its just cool, sick, or wicked right?

Remember the word "HIDDEN" goes hand in hand with compartmentalization.

We haven't even begun to speak of sound frequencies, flicker rates etc that are all part of it.

Is this all too hard to believe as we poo poo it away as "Ahhhh...we give these folks too much credit and power..these so called conspirators.
That is only one of many facets that allows it to succeed and progress

"The greatest conspiracy of all is that there is no Global Conspiracy taking place"

The Conspiracies that are too hard to be believed are by the same right those that most often succeed

Wow, now that's paranoia.

Obviously I take it that you have played this game and most other next gen games of this ilk or a least one with adult themes to near completion.

I'm also assuming that your not a psycho or had psycho thoughts because of playing these games?

If that's so, why did you make that post? What proof do you have to argue for your comments?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
im still trying to finish packman!
nevermind GTA lol
that sounds cool tho i love easter eggs.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
EDIT - Post removed (sent to the GTA 5 thread)
edit on RAmerica/Chicago28uWed, 19 Feb 2014 21:02:54 -06002-0600fCST09 by ReturnofTheSonOfNothing because: ..

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join