It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opposing Masonic Tyranny

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I was reading through the Masonic blog "Masonic Crusade", when I came across this.

In my recent travels, I have been told that Grand Master Charlie is at it again. Only this time he is hedging his bets, as he is apparently now sending “secret” letters to some of the Worshipful Masters of Lodges describing an event in the northern part of the state. The letter describes a situation where a member of a non-WV Lodge visited and presented a technical paper, the perspective of which was attributed to Past Grand Master Frank Haas regarding the current situation in Masonry in WV.In this letter to the Worshipful Masters, Charlie informs them that permitting any such activities or discussion in the future shall be considered unmasonic conduct. He also issues a warning to them, to the effect that the Master is forbidden to read the letter in open Lodge or show it to anyone.

masonic-crusade.com...

The author then goes on to explain

Most WMs I have spoken with have been afraid to tell their own Lodge that they have even received the letter, let alone read it in open Lodge.
Now, regrettably, I am reminded of those on the other side in Germany, who were simply told to blindly do something (i.e. without daring to question) otherwise be instantly shot by a Luger pistol. I thought my generation had already fought and won that war. Apparently, like the US Civil War, it too is not over.

Apparently the New Grand Master Charles Montgomery (I.M. Hiram) wasn't too happy about the way a vote came out.

In true "democratic spirit," they discussed several measures, and then voted on them.

"I.M. Hiram" wrote in an email sent to at least a hundred West Virginia Masons back in September (reprinted on the blog Freemasons for Dummies):

...the current "old guard" Grand Lodge officers, and faction of like-minded Past Grand Masters and Jurisprudence committee whom they control said, in no uncertain terms that you, the men who overwhelmingly voted to approve these proposals "did not understand what they were voting for." Furthermore, they accused the two Masons charged with the counting of the ballots on the proposals, as having "miscounted" the ballots, and having left ballots in the ballot box, effectively speaking evil of their good name.

I.M. Hiram and his email recipients were threatened with expulsion. Apparently, the author of the blog Masonic Crusade has been, too.

burningtaper.blogspot.com...

Hmm, wonder if it has anything to do with this

Federal court documents filed in U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida, Miami Division, related to case number 07-21228, list 19 witnesses who are believed to be members of the Royal Order of Jesters (ROJ) AKA Shriners AKA Masons, who are expected to testify about fishing trips to Brazil and:

“their first hand knowledge of prostitution, minor prostitution, use of illegal drugs and/or entry into Indian reservations by Schair (plaintiff) and/or his customers.”

sandyfrost.newsvine.com...

Of course, we may never know the truth due to the Masonic Oath.

I, _________, of my own free will and accord, in the presence of Almighty God, and this Worshipful Lodge, erected to Him and dedicated to the holy St. John, do hereby and hereon most solemnly and sincerely promise and swear, that I will hail, ever conceal, and never reveal any of the secrets, arts, parts, point or points, of the Master Mason's Degree, to any person or persons whomsoever, except that it be a true and lawful brother of this Degree, or in a regularly constituted Lodge of Master Masons......

www.trosch.org...

Wonder which God they are loyal to, because...

[edit on 1-5-2008 by cutbothways]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I think the God the masons are worshipping is explained in the following quote

If any Mason who still believes that Masonry is based on the word of God, he should continue to read the following, remembering the author, Pike, is a man still respected by the brotherhood, the Masons.

On July 14, 1889, he issued formal written instruction to the "23" Supreme Councils of the world. Here he gives us a very good look at the inner order of Masonry. As follows:

"That which we say to the crowd is 'we worship God', but it is the God that one adores without superstition. To you, Sovereign Grand Inspectors, General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the brethren of the 32nd, 31st, and 30th degrees, the Masonic religion should be, by all of us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luceferian doctrine."

(Source)
Occult Theocracy
p. 220
Author, Historian Edith Starr Miller

And then goes on to say:

"If Lucifer were not God, would not Adonay (the God of the Christians), whose deeds prove his cruelty....and hatred of man, barbarism and repulsion for science, would Adonay and his priest calumniate him? Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately, Adonay is also God. For the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black.

www.delusionresistance.org...

Well, we all know how bigoted and chauvinistic the masons are.

Further, that I will keep a worthy brother Master Mason's secrets inviolable, when communicated to and received by me as such, murder and treason excepted. Further, that I will not aid, nor be present at, the initiation, passing, or raising of a woman, an old man in his dotage, a young man in his nonage, an atheist, a madman, or fool, knowing them to be such.

Talk about an exclusive club!

Many of these people are high up in politics, business, and even the court system

Are there judges who are freemasons?

It is inevitable that some judges will belong to the Freemasons. However, the oath given by judges on appointment - "I will do right to all manner of people after the laws and usages of this Realm, without fear or favour, affection or ill-will" ensures that the judge explicitly acknowledges that he or she is primarily accountable to the law which he or she must administer. There is no question that membership of the Freemasons would have any effect whatsoever on the outcome of cases.

Since 1998 anyone offered a full or part-time salaried judicial appointment for the first time has also been asked as a condition of appointment whether he or she belongs to the Freemasons and, if not, that he or she notifies the Lord Chancellor in the event that he or she subsequently joins them.

www.judiciary.gov.uk...

And here in the states, is no exception.

1944-1946
U.S. Navy
Received Bachelor of Arts degree, Baylor University
Received Bachelor of Laws degree, Baylor University
Began practice of law in Vernon, Texas
1953-1954
Member, Texas House of Representatives
1955-1961
District Attorney, Forth-sixth Texas Judicial District, Vernon, Texas
1965-1974
Member, Texas Senate
Grand Master, Masons of Texas
1975-1985
Member, U. S. House of Representatives, Texas 13th Congressional District
1985-1987
First Assistant Attorney General of Texas
1988-1995
Justice, Supreme Court of Texas
LL.M., University of Virginia
1999-2005
Commissioner, National Commission on Libraries and Information Science. Appointed by President William J. Clinton
2001-2006
􀂃 Chairman of the Board, Scottish Rite Hospital of Texas in Dallas
􀂃 Chairman of the Board, Scottish Rite Education Association of Texas
􀂃 Sovereign Grand Inspector General of the Scottish Rite of Free Masonry of Texas

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Speaking of Judge Jack E Hightower.

Judge Jack E. Hightower served on a blue-ribbon committee of former
members of Congress invited to consult in planning the Ukraine
Republic’s upcoming national elections.

austinscottishrite.org...

Sovereign Grand Inspector General Jack E. Hightower, 33º and
Venerable Master George Schalles congratulate Thistle member Paul
Bullock, 32º on a delicious feast catered by Bullock and his fellow
students from the Austin Culinary Academy. The banquet concluded
with a flaming dessert of Banana’s Foster.

George Shalles the lawyer?

George W. Schalles
Firm: Centerpoint Energy, Inc.

pview.findlaw.com...

CenterPoint Energy is the nation's third-largest combined electricity and gas utility.

www.centerpointenergy.com...

HOUSTON – April 24, 2008 – CenterPoint Energy Gas Transmission Company (CEGT), an indirect, wholly-owned interstate natural gas pipeline subsidiary of CenterPoint Energy, Inc. (NYSE: CNP), announced today the start of two non-binding, 31-day open seasons to gauge market interest in new interconnect and interstate pipeline facilities to connect growing supplies of natural gas in the Fayetteville Shale in northeast Arkansas to existing interstate facilities that provide access to markets in the midwest and northeast.

www.centerpointenergy.com... 0aRCRD&vgnextchannel=6cf0500c00b23110VgnVCM10000001a10d0aRCRD

Can anyone say NAFTA?

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Hmm, wonder where all the masons are to discredit this thread.

Maybe they are calling for HELP!

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Honestly, I dont see how a troubled lodge or district in WV has anything to do with a a court case in florida regarding a few masons accused of but not convicted of drug smuggling.

With 5 millions freemasons in the US, and approx 50 million world wide, there are bound to be bad apples.

Edit: I dont really see what connection you are trying to make regarding your topic. You feel like your life has suffered due to masonic tyranny?

[edit on 5/1/2008 by Choronzon]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Some of the Masons appear to be taking a stance in this.

Personally I like his quote-
"A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong gives it a superficial appearance of being right."

You are correct, tyranny is here and will stay only as long as we allow it.

masonic-crusade.com...

And another Mason here exclaims,

Democracy? What kind of democracy gives one man (who, if West Virginia's grand lodge is like Georgia's, wasn't truly "elected" but was simply "moved up the line") dictatorial powers to summarily throw out votes that represented the "will of the people" and to expel members — even former leaders — who disagree with him?

This is the kind of system we swore allegiance to? This is the type of Masonic leadership we pledged to obey?

God help us.

masonic-crusade.com...

Sorry, but Baphomet aint going to due diddly for yue.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Sorry, but Baphomet aint going to due diddly for yue.

I find it interesting that you consistantly and ignorantly quote baphomet as being a symbol of freemasonry. Can you provide resources for you claims. I have already provided many resources to show you that baphomet is indeed not.

Baphomet was not used by the occult until 1854 by Aleister Crowley.

Most modern scholars agree that baphomet did not exist before the knight templars were tortured, and that it is a mis-translation of the french pronounciation of the arabaic word Abufihamat/Mahomet/Muhammad.

The fictional Baphomet character was also popularized by Leo Taxils Hoax in the 1890's to further the anti-masonic movement.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Many of these people are high up in politics, business, and even the court system
oooo....just like alot of these people are catholics, or maybe protestants, or perhaps muslims......that must mean they're trying to take over their world.

In reality, with over 5 million US freemasons, there are members from ALL professions. And the MAJORITY are not politically involved.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   

"That which we say to the crowd is 'we worship God', but it is the God that one adores without superstition. To you, Sovereign Grand Inspectors, General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the brethren of the 32nd, 31st, and 30th degrees, the Masonic religion should be, by all of us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luceferian doctrine."

This is a direct quote from Leo Taxil's Hoax

Is this where you are getting your information?

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Choronzon
Edit: I dont really see what connection you are trying to make regarding your topic. You feel like your life has suffered due to masonic tyranny?

He's mad because he was registered here as a different user, and he mouthed off to a moderator and got banned. It just happened to be in one of his prior anti-Mason threads that he did it, so now he's back and taking it out on Masons in this forum.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
me and some other masons at lodge where talking about that the other day and that I joked with him and told him we should put a 7 foot statue of baphomet in the entrance of our lodge so that all the anti-masons can go (poop) in their pants lol

But seriously....come on
I don’t think I would want to be in a society that has one its main statues as a half woman topless devil horned, scepter carrying, Indian styled sitting goat in the lodge.

Creepyyyyyy

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by cutbothways

If any Mason who still believes that Masonry is based on the word of God,
(Source)
Occult Theocracy
p. 220
Author, Historian Edith Starr Miller

Interesting that you would quote Starr Miller. By the way I doubt that you will be able to find a real mason that would state that Masonry is based on the word of God. That would make Masonry a Religion. They might state that much of the degree work is base on Biblical stories or on the Bible. The Word of God is something we let each mason find for himself.

[edit: fixed quote tags]

[edit on 1-5-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Choronzon

Those Masons where not accused of anything.. they where witnesses in a "slander" case.. which was not even about prostitution or drugs but one company slandering another.
Which just shows further ignorance some people will go to..

As for the blogs, I don't trust blogs for information, but even if the blogs where true I fail to see CBW how anything is sinister? Sounds like bad Masonic politics to me..

Then I got tired of reading and scroll all the way down and what do I see...

A NAFTA map.
Priceless.

Anywhoo....

What the hell is this thread about?

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMe74

Which name was that Justme?

Spirit7, Stompk, Straightenarrow?
Probably more.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Hmm, wonder where all the masons are to discredit this thread.
Asleep in bed. Or are timezones a Masonic conspiracy too?

Are there judges who are freemasons?

It is inevitable that some judges will belong to the Freemasons. However, the oath given by judges on appointment - "I will do right to all manner of people after the laws and usages of this Realm, without fear or favour, affection or ill-will" ensures that the judge explicitly acknowledges that he or she is primarily accountable to the law which he or she must administer. There is no question that membership of the Freemasons would have any effect whatsoever on the outcome of cases.

Since 1998 anyone offered a full or part-time salaried judicial appointment for the first time has also been asked as a condition of appointment whether he or she belongs to the Freemasons and, if not, that he or she notifies the Lord Chancellor in the event that he or she subsequently joins them.

www.judiciary.gov.uk...

And here in the states, is no exception.

Speaking of Judge Jack E Hightower.

What's your point here? One quote saying that in the UK if someone is in the judiciary they must admit any Masonic connection to their higher-ups in the court. Then a second bit that shows that an American judge was a Mason. What connection are you making between those two points?

Sovereign Grand Inspector General Jack E. Hightower, 33º and
Venerable Master George Schalles congratulate Thistle member Paul
Bullock, 32º on a delicious feast catered by Bullock and his fellow
students from the Austin Culinary Academy. The banquet concluded
with a flaming dessert of Banana’s Foster.

I like Banana's Foster too. But I'm a Mason as well.

HOUSTON – April 24, 2008 – CenterPoint Energy Gas Transmission Company (CEGT), an indirect, wholly-owned interstate natural gas pipeline subsidiary of CenterPoint Energy, Inc. (NYSE: CNP), announced today the start of two non-binding, 31-day open seasons to gauge market interest in new interconnect and interstate pipeline facilities to connect growing supplies of natural gas in the Fayetteville Shale in northeast Arkansas to existing interstate facilities that provide access to markets in the midwest and northeast.

www.centerpointenergy.com... 0aRCRD&vgnextchannel=6cf0500c00b23110VgnVCM10000001a10d0aRCRD

Can anyone say NAFTA?
How do you jump from a domestic pipeline to NAFTA?

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I think cutbothways likes it when we oppose to his information and show his "proof" invalid and not notable for Masonic information. I don’t truly understand why he refuses to understand and listen to what we say but instead thinks we are just "low-level masons” who don't know the "true secrets" behind freemasonry.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by bushidomason
I think cutbothways likes it when we oppose to his information and show his "proof" invalid and not notable for Masonic information. I don’t truly understand why he refuses to understand and listen to what we say but instead thinks we are just "low-level masons” who don't know the "true secrets" behind freemasonry.

No Doubt, it lets him beleive that he is fighting the fight for his faith.
Oh what a mighty warrior he is.
Sorry I souldn't be so mean. I not sure why he does what he does. I do wonder if some how he was hurt or thinks he was hurt by Masons.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   

...I do wonder if some how he was hurt or thinks he was hurt by Masons...

If we are to take a quote from one of his seperate threads seriously:

As far as proving myself. I really don't care what the Baphomet lovers think.

I have the scars to prove my name. That is where I'll leave it.

...it could mean that he's is a victim of satanic ritual abuse, or in the real-world that he has been banned multiple times for some reason that has to do with his anti-masonic fanatacism.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Choronzon

Could be. I just marvel at what seems to be a deep hatred of Masons.
I have learned that hatred often leads to insanity and some of the anti-Mason posters seem to be on that doorstep.

[edit on 1-5-2008 by lost in the midwest]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
You know us. We satanic masons with our no good secrets, like to help people and support the community,

On the other hand those heart loving and all loving Christians and mainstream religious people like to flip you off and condemn you to hell and tell you that your soul is going to be judged in a terrible way

Kind of backwards looking isn't it?

I think it should be flip-flopped

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Choronzon

This is a direct quote from Leo Taxil's Hoax

Is this where you are getting your information?

i think cutbothways, is getting his imformation direcly from the book of freemasonery, '' Moral and Dogma '' of the 33 degree legendery freemason, M. Albert Pike

Morals and Dogma
Tell Me More About Albert Pike
Albert Pike and Three World Wars

Morals and Dogma Part 1
Morals and Dogma Part 2

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join