It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 1st: Happy Birthday, Illuminati!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
no no no no you will not bringl me into this augustus, i just like the name , nothing more nothing less
hehe

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
I can be fairly certain "we" are not "fighting" the same agenda.

As I do not fear social clubs, whereas you do. My concerns are legitimate, and I don't disguise myself as anything.

I must add that I do not fear secret societies either, my mistake if I didn't communicate that out correctly.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
I see. I just don't understand why would you disguise yourself as the part of the very agenda that you are - we all are - fighting against.

I certainly do not see how Rock, Bushido and myself 'disguised' ourselves. We have the word 'Mason' in our avatars or below our screen-name and also incorporate Masonic emblems into our images as well. Take a good look at Rockpuck's point total and thread history, he is well known in and around the apartments of Above Top Secret, that which he purposes he accomplishes.

As for fighting the same agenda as you, I must admit I do not have a problem with fraternities or their members. Hopefully you will converse with us about any concerns you might have regarding Masonry and we will endeavor to address them for you.

My good sir, I do not question your motives or the duration of your stay on ATS. I was merely taken aback by Rock's, Bushido's and your responses to my thread and I started wondering if you all three indeed were members of secret societies.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Well as far as i know about nothing actually happened yesterday! Just as i predicted...

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I hope the Elders start letting us in on things, because they are dying off at a high rate. (Average age of a Mason is in the 70's) It would be a shame to lose all that great secret stuff. You know, like were to store the Bible and aprons

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by lost in the midwest

and also where the keys are to the cabinets in the kitchen were they keep the cookies. I usually like to find my way to the cookies before a meeting when no one is looking

even if they do catch me in the cabinets, they can’t run after me I’m to fast for them!

so please please Elders tell me the secrets, my stomach demands it.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

You confuse things, my friend. Mainly, unless you specify in the beginning, you can not go grouping the Illumanati and the Free Masons. Secondly, the Illumanati movement well predates the 1770's and AW.

You are speaking of the Theoretical merger of Illumanati and Free Masons (an Infiltration, actually) which is just that, theory. For future reference, to escape the angst of Mason's in practice, I advise stating this Theory prior to be purely PC.

On another vein, my Birthday happens to be May Day, May 1st. I'll do better to see if such 'strange' things happen in future years.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join