It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 1st: Happy Birthday, Illuminati!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
May 1st is not only known as the Labors Day or a national holiday in Communist countries. It is also rumored that in May 1st, 1776 the German professor Adam Weishaupt founded the Illuminati.

Now, I thought that all that Illuminati stuff is not really real. Well, until May 1st last year.

I happen to notice something strange. Late in the evening May 1st last year, in every building - in every large bank of importance, the National Bank, several churches as well as the Parliament - there were lights and meetings. I took a trip around the city to see men in black suits driving in black cars and entering those above mentioned buildings.

Why have meetings this late at night in places that are usually open in daytime only? Why so many meetings in so many places simultaneously and late at night?

Furthermore, the Freemasons Headquarters (I cannot reveal where I'm from, sorry, but we have Freemasons Headquarters in our city), - well there were lights and apparently a meeting in their building as well. Last year, on May 1st, there was a full moon. It is rumored that a full moon is of some importance to the Freemasons.

Anyway, you might want to keep your eyes open tonight and keep an eye on the official and government buildings as well as places of Freemason importance. Apart from the Communism (which is by the way the work of Illuminati too), May 1st seems to be an important day for the Illuminati.

[edit on 1-5-2008 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

I have a lodge meeting tonight, we meet the fist and third Thursdays of every month. Does this mean I am an Illuminati?

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I was just thinking the same thing on the drive in this morning

Happy Birthday indeed.

May 1, 1776 correct?

That would make them 232 years old. Any significance to that number?

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
All though the meeting times are strange im sure there is a logical explanation for them, maybe something unexpected happened in the workplace and they had to have an urgent meeting!

The illuminati is still a myth until proven otherwise!

Happy B-Day anyway illuminati!

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

I have a lodge meeting tonight, we meet the fist and third Thursdays of every month. Does this mean I am an Illuminati?

May be you are, and you don't know about it. There are a lot of members of a lot of lodges that don't know that the lodges are somehow involved in Illuminati work. I bet that only the Elders of the lodges know. And maybe even they don't know. There are plans within plans.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Interesting thought, but considering that I am in my thirties and I am on most of the more 'important' lodge committies-membership, board of trustees and as well as on the temple association-I do not think the 'elders' would know more of the lodge's doings then myself and other committee members.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Yea I have a stated tonight as well; we meet on the first Thursday of the month. And I we aren’t going to talk about much tonight, so should go pretty fast...oh wait that's right we got to talk about spooky stuff that the others don’t know about
haha

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Screw the Illuminati....It's MY birthday too......
How come they always get all the attention on May 1?
How come MY birthday has to be celebrated worldwide with bloodshed and revolutions?
How come ...every May 1, since I was little, the communists have always been killing people and starting revolutions and throwing mass killing celebrations...on MY birthday?

Since when did the day of fertility become the day of death?

Damn Weishaupt!!

[edit on 1-5-2008 by conxposer]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Interesting thought, but considering that I am in my thirties and I am on most of the more 'important' lodge committies-membership, board of trustees and as well as on the temple association-I do not think the 'elders' would know more of the lodge's doings then myself and other committee members.

With all due respect, my good sir, if you really were in any 'important' lodges, you wouldn't go and advertising for it, especially in a place like this one.

No offense, sir.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I did not say my lodge is important (other then to its members), I said I sit on many important committees within that lodge.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Me to August, like the Finance committee for example, which I would suppose we would know if we where spending what little we have on world domination. I do suppose it would have a big budget eh?

And I would LOVE to meet the Mason's who believe their lodge more important then MY LODGE

How could a Freemason be Iloominotees and not even know it? Seems like something you would have to contribute to.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by bushidomason

Yea I have a stated tonight as well; we meet on the first Thursday of the month. And I we aren’t going to talk about much tonight, so should go pretty fast...oh wait that's right we got to talk about spooky stuff that the others don’t know about
haha

...another logde member here?

Is this some kind of NWO propaganda? Meet Your Friendly Freemason on ATS?

So you Freemasons become members of ATS to prove the public that you are all friendly and nice and have only good intentions?

No offence.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Me to August, like the Finance committee for example, which I would suppose we would know if we where spending what little we have on world domination. I do suppose it would have a big budget eh?

And I would LOVE to meet the Mason's who believe their lodge more important then MY LODGE

How could a Freemason be Iloominotees and not even know it? Seems like something you would have to contribute to.

ANOTHER Freemason here....?

Either you three here ARE real Freemasons or you are pretending to be.

And don't you Freemasons have anything more important to do than hanging out on ATS and debunking conspiracy theories?

No offense, gentlemen.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
What the hell...

Look at my date of joining mate..

Look at my other postings..

No, I do NOT have anything better to do then to hang out on ATS where I happen to enjoy discussion and friends.

Sorry if that is inconvenient for you. And you can be assured we are all Masons.. we won't prove it to you, but we have proved to each other.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
What the hell...

Look at my date of joining mate..

Look at my other postings..

No, I do NOT have anything better to do then to hang out on ATS where I happen to enjoy discussion and friends.

Sorry if that is inconvenient for you. And you can be assured we are all Masons.. we won't prove it to you, but we have proved to each other.

I see. I just don't understand why would you disguise yourself as the part of the very agenda that you are - we all are - fighting against.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I can be fairly certain "we" are not "fighting" the same agenda.

As I do not fear social clubs, whereas you do. My concerns are legitimate, and I don't disguise myself as anything.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Gentlemen....Gentlemen...come on

We ALL know that my lodge is the best

So don’t act like yours is, because ...egghh when it comes down to it, you all know

Haha but seriously you guys...seriously
And no I came on ere awhile ago to talk freemasonry, because that’s what I like and also because I am interested in other conspiracies as well

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
I see. I just don't understand why would you disguise yourself as the part of the very agenda that you are - we all are - fighting against.

I certainly do not see how Rock, Bushido and myself 'disguised' ourselves. We have the word 'Mason' in our avatars or below our screen-name and also incorporate Masonic emblems into our images as well. Take a good look at Rockpuck's point total and thread history, he is well known in and around the apartments of Above Top Secret, that which he purposes he accomplishes.

As for fighting the same agenda as you, I must admit I do not have a problem with fraternities or their members. Hopefully you will converse with us about any concerns you might have regarding Masonry and we will endeavor to address them for you.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Don't you remember Augustus .. der, we hide in plain sight!

Even though we are not disguised, we are in fact disguised as not being disguised at all which give the false impression we have no disguise even though that really is the disguise we had all along to make people think no disguise really is a disguise which to us is just a disguise so they don't realize we really have no disguise at all which turns out to be a form of disguising our disguise to disguise our fake disguise.

Thought we learned that in the 56º .. am I the ONLY one who remembers his teachings?!?

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
It is a big day indeed.

I feel it in the air, something big is coming down

Nice thread.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join