It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Methodists Nail Darwinian Nazi Record, Repent U.S. Past, Warn About 21st Century Eugenics

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
And just to add one more thing. Darwinian theory certainly was a foundation of eugenics, and the subsequent Nazi interpretation and use of the latter pseudo-science. This does not mean that Darwin was a Nazi though, anymore than Albert Einstein was racist against the Japanese and hoped that an atomic bomb would get dropped on them.

Wow,, I feel honored, the Jackinthebox joining my kind of arguments

Better be at your best you guys, (especially you maddness), this one is one hell of a fighter.

- Con

[edit on 2-5-2008 by Conspiriology]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Conspiriology

if anyone wants to actually lose IQ points, yes, go see this movie. another thread has repeatedly pointed out how it's repugnant hogwash

reply to post by Conspiriology

hooray for idiotic bigoted jokes.
i read the astronaut joke, i'm surprised it's not a violation of the T&C...

and atheists wouldn't bother wearing "god is with us" belt buckles...

reply to post by jackinthebox

well...actually, using all of those things from martin luther...
martin luther was religiously against the jews and thought they should be driven out of europe...

reply to post by jackinthebox

it actually couldn't. maybe you could argue that the upper brass had some occult leanings, but it's quite obvious that the people who were so ready to exterminate entire races of people were just the regular christian citizens.

Originally posted by jackinthebox
And just to add one more thing. Darwinian theory certainly was a foundation of eugenics, and the subsequent Nazi interpretation and use of the latter pseudo-science.

...actually, mendel is the foundation for eugenics, as eugenics predates darwinian theory.

This does not mean that Darwin was a Nazi though,

at least you admit to that.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
ha ha ha where you get most of your vocabulary if it weren't for me madness HA HA HA you steal more of my material than anyone on here.

For that I'm truly flattered.

I wouldn't doubt it if you didn't hit the alert key on jack too. The mods know you too well. Expelled points out the truth and it does it very well. I could care less what YOUR opinion of it was, you have never agreed with a damn thing Creationists ever say so it doesn't surprise me one bit you got nothing to say good about it. That's what you always have got though,, you know the word, JOHNSON.

It's pretty damn hard not to bump into racism when talking about your precious Mr Darwin because he WAS a Racist

too bad huh.

- Con

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

well...actually, using all of those things from martin luther... martin luther was religiously against the jews and thought they should be driven out of europe...

So?

It is well known that Hitler would whip up support and fury from wherever he needed it, and was a master manipulator. If there was a significant portion of the population who hated Jews, why not invoke their rage, if the Jews happened to be a part of the population that he wanted to drive out of Germany and/or exterminate? He did this against the Slavs, the Commies, the queers, you name it. Anyone who was not an "Aryan."

But in the end he relented, having realized that he had cut too deep into the flesh in trying to peel away the "dead weight."

it actually couldn't. maybe you could argue that the upper brass had some occult leanings, but it's quite obvious that the people who were so ready to exterminate entire races of people were just the regular christian citizens.

If they were "just the regular christian citizens," they never would have tolerated the persecutions against the churches, along with everyone else who was being persecuted and burned out. My grandfather personally saw the SS burning out Christian churches. Do you really believe that Christians would tolerate the Bible being replaced by Mein Kampf?

The plan never really had time to "take" but Hitler certainly intended to establish a new religion, based on the occult. Which in reality, most religions are based on the occult to varying degrees anyway, so beware the connotations often associated with the word "occult."

...actually, mendel is the foundation for eugenics, as eugenics predates darwinian theory.

You are confusing genetics and eugenics. The latter term is atrributed to Sir Francis Galton in 1883, the year after Darwin died.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

if anyone wants to actually lose IQ points, yes, go see this movie. another thread has repeatedly pointed out how it's repugnant hogwash

So are you saying we can become retarded from watching this movie?

hooray for idiotic bigoted jokes.
i read the astronaut joke, i'm surprised it's not a violation of the T&C...

Oh there it is, the signature "hooray" and the following alleged hurt feelings. Let me guess you hit the alert key on me too lol. Jeez it's like every time I see you post now you're bringing up T&C or mentioning your surprise something isn't already a part of it. I have seen the the "plans" how to get certain people eliminated from here on the new disgruntled atheist pity party website Major has set up mad. I got to tell ya, that stuff over there cracks me up that they got to conspire to get us "xians" using "set em up n alert em down" tactics.

Not saying I seen YOU personally but I have been shown more than enough to imagine what the private messages must be like just seeing the posts was enough for me to know they are way off base. Forgive me if I don't link you to them but trust me when I say, they are a waste of time to read anyway. Talk about losing I.Q. points.

I showed that joke to a Mod too before I posted it. I try to make sure these days when ever posting to you madd. Your attempts to eliminate your opposing posters via the alert key is legend now.

Brings to mind the story about the kid who cried wolf. Really gets old.

and atheists wouldn't bother wearing "god is with us" belt buckles...

How the hell do you know maddness? You have already mentioned that some nazi's were atheists so what did they do huh? Just go out of uniform?
You have totally painted yourself in a corner on this one maddness and you know it and I know it. So admit it.

Bet it doesn't stop them from spending accepting our currency which says what?

"In God We Trust"

Thats what.

Now say I'm wrong maddness, grope for some twist in the argument because the fact is the belt buckle thing means

Johnson

- Con

[edit on 3-5-2008 by Conspiriology]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join