It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phil Schneider - Area 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I am fairly confident many of you have heard of Phil Schneider, I recently went through his most popular video, and many other authors videos. I have written up PDF documents of the major facts he conveys in his videos, just a little project I have been doing in my spare time. I also have been recording timestamps of when the note occurs.

A sample note:
He has pieces of debris from the Roswell crash that were given to him as a boy. He also has a piece of Titanium Alloy made for use on older Military Vehicles. The new aircrafts use Hypersonic technology, and can go up to Mach 5. They use particle beam weapons, (lasers are obsolete). The government also uses a form of infrared technology that can see a dime on the kitchen floor from a satellite, and has a resolution factor of 99.9999961. The titanium piece he has can withstand temperatures in excess of 7500 degrees Fahrenheit, and has Niopium and Merinite (element 123) in it. The titanium is in a non crystalline form, and his sample was a dripping from the main crucible. He also has a crystalline form version of that titanium, which is grown in the confines of outer space (in not quite a super-vacuum area), and was given to use by the large grays. This crystalline version can with stand temperatures in excess of 10000 degrees Fahrenheit.

The Notes can be found at:
www.blakestoltman.net...

If you haven't heard the video I encourage you to check that out as well at:
www.blakestoltman.net...

I hope you all find this interesting.

Blake

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Any feedback anyones has as far as the layout of my information, or if you have any other comments I, would love to hear them.

Thanks,

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by BStoltman
Any feedback anyones has as far as the layout of my information, or if you have any other comments I, would love to hear them.

Thanks,

I was aware of Phil Schneider and the information he presented before, but I'm sure someone will find it interesting.

It is my opinion that he was "at best" a hoaxer and at worst a disinformation agent.

[edit on 1-5-2008 by danx]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
And all this is for what.
If I hold that the technology was seen in the 50s over New Mexico.
And might have been put there after WWII from Germany.
Then the technology is old and can even predate 1945.

Beam technology, where, from Tesla?
Lasers are used for communications on UFOs since they
run on static electricity and cause a radio blackout.

Interesting bunch of ideas anyway.

ED: Wonder if Phil Schneider heard of any more crashes.
Saucers of UFOs might hold some passengers dressed up as aliens
just in case of soft crash. Can he tell of a hard crash where normal
people were removed, some of small stature. Its just a guess that
actors are carried on board these days.

[edit on 5/1/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I am just curious - what about his information makes him seem like a hoaxer, is there anything in particular. I am just curious. I find it also interesting, that when Phil Schneider died he was found with his IV cable wrapped around his neck and at first was said to be a suicide, then after the autopsy it was said that it wasn't the same body. His wife has even made a point to write a letter stating that this was a coverup. Also she said all his metals, and photos were missing from his place.

I am not saying whether I believe it or not I am just curious of your views.

Blake Stoltman

top topics

join