It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vice President Cheney To Be Impeached!![MOCK]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Vice President Cheney To Be Impeached!![MOCK]

www.opednews.com

While the Vice President rubs elbows at Tulsa's Crowne Plaza Hotel, local patriots will be outside shedding light on crimes committed by Mr Cheney over the last eight years.

Asked on a national television program if he understood that 80% of Americans thought that the Iraq war was a mistake, his reply was,"So?"

The VP of the USA will visit Tulsa , Ok and during his stay a mock impeachment will take place in the street on May 2nd.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 30/4/2008 by khunmoon]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Finally people will know the truth about evil dick!!! I hope the media shows this. Impeach cheney and bush.

www.opednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   

With the help of a 14 FOOT TALL PUPPET, the STATUE OF LIBERTY and a MOCK IMPEACHMENT TRIAL the Vice President will be brought to justice. When the fun is over and a paper verdict is handed down, members of the Tulsa Impeachment Committee will attempt to deliver the paper to the Vice President inside the hotel.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I'll stay out of the whether or not Cheney deserves to be impeached...

But, personally I would not attempt delivering that judgement to him...

If they do decide to go through with it...they should practice saying the following...so they don't blow their lines whilst being electrified....

"don't taze me bro"...and say it as emphatically as possible...just maybe it will work.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by deadbang

they have every right to do that. if people get tasered there then im sure it will go on the news and youtube. by tasering people just shows how bad cheney really is.

top topics

join