It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A friend with an ability to turn off electricity/ cars!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I have a friend who ive known for years, hes able to turn off cars, street lights and in-house electricity only when he gets "angry", ive witnessed some of his ability's and was shocked...

Some of his other friends thinks hes a magician but its really cool from what i believe is a gift. Saturday he was fighting with a girlfriend [long story] and he was talking to me and other people, and my car was on playing music, next thing he gets "angry" talking about her and mycars shuts off and jason's car turns on out of nowhere and shuts off again!!!!

I remember when we were kids and it was dark with the street lights and they turn off and back on, some of them woud burst open with glass all over the ground. I just thought i'd share this..
PARANORMAL TO ME!

[edit on 30-4-2008 by BlackMagicianofEloheem]

[edit on 30-4-2008 by BlackMagicianofEloheem]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
www.imdb.com...

perhaps we both saw this episode?

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
One of the best episodes of the X-files, starring a highly promising young actor (Giovanni Ribisi) beside Scully & Mulder. Additionally, a young Jack Black plays the character "Zero". A local teen discovers he has gained great electrical powers after surviving being struck by lightning. Easily a classic episode and well worth checking out. Written by headspeath Five male teenagers in Connerville, Oklahoma were reported to have been struck by lightning, and one of them has survived. The most recent death draws Mulder and Scully in, and at the confrontation of local law, they must solve the case before they, too, are fried. Written by EJS

I think your way-off on that link.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Well technically i am, but in actuality im not. The teenager in that episode turns electrical equipment on and off (arcade machines, street lights, cars etc) with his emotions. The plot summary for the episode in this particular link is gaudy and dramatic.

[edit on 5/1/2008 by JPhish]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackMagicianofEloheem

I heard that it could happen when you think intensely about something, not necessarily with anger, cutting it off abruptly...but I don't know, most of people love to say something to control others or to decieve them, it could be just a sort of lie or a coincidence

[edit on 1-5-2008 by hookedfish]

[edit on 1-5-2008 by hookedfish]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Sounds like kinetic energy! Some people have too much being given off and it can effect the electrical energy in say street lamps!

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Maybe he should develop his meditation techniques to use this energy for the good fight instead of the bad. Energy is neutral, yet there are energies in the world that can use that energy to empower darker agendas. If he has the centers in the brain activated which allow these kinds of experiences it is best if he avoid all drugs and alcohol, eat clean, and hone in his abilities to strenghten his innner connection to the vast universe within. Anyone can go out side themselves with these little tricks, it takes great courage to take the energy inward.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
We all have a 'force flowing through us.....only some can learn to control and use it.

In this excerpt from the intriguing documentary Mind, Body and Kick-Ass Moves, a Japanese martial arts expert uses the power of his kiai to ring a heavy temple bell.

According to Master Sasaki:

The body is approximately 70% water. An expression of kiai causes ripples in this water, which stills the opponent’s energy. It’s an instantaneous release of great power.

The Chinese concept of Qi is ambiguous. Kiai as used by the Japanese is an actual force; it’s more concrete.

check this out www.martialdevelopment.com...

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by adamclement
We all have a 'force flowing through us.....only some can learn to control and use it.

In this excerpt from the intriguing documentary Mind, Body and Kick-Ass Moves, a Japanese martial arts expert uses the power of his kiai to ring a heavy temple bell.

According to Master Sasaki:

The body is approximately 70% water. An expression of kiai causes ripples in this water, which stills the opponent’s energy. It’s an instantaneous release of great power.

The Chinese concept of Qi is ambiguous. Kiai as used by the Japanese is an actual force; it’s more concrete.

check this out www.martialdevelopment.com...

The video is no longer available however this is extremely interesting!

A star for you!

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
this used to happen to me too! not turning off cars but with any kind of light and would also happen when I had a strong emotion. I researched it a bit and found out it was something called technokinesis - the ability to manipulate electrical devices using the mind. It's not really that far-fetched when you think about how the human body has electrical circuitry and most lights run on analogue so the electricity is easily disrupted.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
If your FRIEND, indeed has this ability we need unedited raw video. Without this, this thread is just adding to the 'national enquirer' atmosphere here at ATS.

You brought the claim. Now, back it up.

You mentioned not one incident of this happening, but relate it on multiple occasions, therefore it should be relatively simple to replicate.

I would recommend that as a minimum the car in this video be shown in a full view, lights on, radio blaring, hood up, with no one near the vehicle.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
wOW! i would love to see this happen. Hi, My name is Fire, I am a lead investigator for Voices In the Dark. We are a paranormal Investigations team, check out my profile and don't forget to contact us if you have any knowledge of any hauntings in the Oklahoma area, ok?

Fire

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I'd have to see it to believe it. I don't doubt that it may be possible but IMO very improbable. Like a previous post, I'd have to see some evidence. Can he do this at will, or does he need to be angered in some way?

new topics

top topics

join