It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy against Manhood.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I lurk here a lot. Sometimes I make a sarcastic comment torwards the truthers, or the moon hoaxers, or the other poor unfortunate souls who believe in the real fringe conspiracies.
And I laugh as allof you miss he largest conpiracy of the modern age.
The conspiracy against, war on, and general societal demonisation of one of the core concepts of western cultue.
Manhood.
No trait has has a more direct inpact on the devlopment of the western world as the concept of Manhood, somethign seperate from, and greater than simple Maleness.
The Man has a responsibillity to his family, his community, his god and his country.
But, at least since the 60's, the entire concept of "manliness" has been systematically torn down, ridiculed, demonised and marginilised.

In the Black community, where manhood was replaced by thugglife, our sons are born and raised by packs of women, thier only male role model a grandparent in the best case.
In the WHite community it was replaced by "metrosexuality and unisex mentalities"
ANd whereever it reared its head, the forces of the marxists, the feminists, the minorities, and the other "disadvantaged people" ensured it was denigrated.
We went from Ward Cleaver to Al bundy to Homer simpson to Peter Griffin in less than 2 generations.

The Conspiracy against Manhood is real, but are you paying attention? Or are you too busy digging a fallout shelter for when the NWO comes after you to recognise the real threat?

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I can see your point. As a woman, I am attracted to manly men, with manly traits, like hair and muscles and knowing how to do man things. I have given up on dating already, there are just not a lot of real men to pick from any more. I myself am raising two future men, so I want them to have strong manly traits when they grow up, not be sissies.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
I can see your point. I have given up on dating already, there are just not a lot of real men to pick from any more. I myself am raising two future men, so I want them to have strong manly traits when they grow up, not be sissies.

I beleive this is an intentional and premeditated conpiracy going at least as far back as the 60's, which is designed to moe people more torwards a authotitarian marxist government by destroying a key element of the traditional family.
For example did you know that among others, the cemicals in soy, as well as the plastic used in drinking bottles is KNOWN to reduce testosterone?
Both phlates and bisphenol-a are known to reduce testosterone in the young (and elderly) yet is used in nearly all baby bottles.

Why the medical community want us to give our children phlate laden bottles full of soy based formula if they werent trying to destroy future generations of Men?

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
So, you looking for the real "manly man?" Got a thing for the macho?

Check out Krystof Azninski. He had the strongest claim to Europe's Most Macho Man in 1995. Are you sure you'd want someone that...well, um...extreme...on the macho side?

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer
Are you sure you'd want someone that...well, um...extreme...on the macho side?

Compared to men who shop at "the body shop" without shame, while men who shoot thier would -be robber are fired from pizza hut?
Yeah.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Ponder the following facts.
In the largest study of its kind, researchers found that testosterone levels in men in massachusets had fallen, across the entirity of the male population, by almost 20% in 20 years.
Massachusets T-level study

Synopsis of study

This trend isdeadly

During the same time period the feminist extremists have completly infiltrated our domestic and family laws and institutions, to the point that a crazy woman in texas by the name of Colleen Nestler can get a TRO (temporary restraining order) on David Lettermen because he was "harrasing her through her TV" The judge in the case Santa Fe District Court Judge Daniel Sanchez affirmed he had in fact read the compliant, yet still felt it had merit enough to grant.
link

While Letterman was able to finally get the TRO sqaushed,ten's of thousands of American men are routinely ejected forcibly from thier own homes, in order to "protect" a woman whom in many cases may not even live there. Even when TRO's are not used to allow a woman to "squat" in a mans home, Judges from across the nation have confirmed that they are issued to any who apply, regardless of merit of claim.
Nor is this a solely american phenomonon

Fathers are 'Powerless" claims UK judge

No Fatherhood for you!

Yet the feminist overlords still complian that "women aren't treated fairly"
really? Have you ever investigated such claims?

We are often told that "women earn less than men for the same work"
However the truth is that men and women with the same education, experience, and years worked fulltime are compared there is no difference.
SO why do we hear this claim?
Because men are more likely to work full time for more years, are less liely to work part time, are more likely to work over-time or in physically dangerous jobs which have a "risk premium" inherent in the pay scales.
source
secondary

Even in education its apparent there is as Christina Hoff Summers put it, "A War against Boys"

article

While we are distracted by false conspiracies like the "9/11 truth" and "the Moon hoax" the Marxist-feminist conspiracy is working torwards a world without Men, or even the concept of Manliness. They are poising us as babies, causing life-long reductions in T, falsely claiming discrimination to limit the power of those alive, ensuring our next generation of men will be not only more feminine but less educated and less healthy.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Hey I agree with your point and starred you up for it. Family responsiblities and roles have undergone dramatic shifts. It has long range implications that lead to the downfall of society even. It parallels what happened to Rome as I discuss in the thread The Decline of America I find your testosterone information interesting because in my decline thread I posted a link where women are less fertile as well.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Shazam The Unbowed

Originally posted by Shazam The Unbowed

While Letterman was able to finally get the TRO sqaushed,ten's of thousands of American men are routinely ejected forcibly from thier own homes, in order to "protect" a woman whom in many cases may not even live there. Even when TRO's are not used to allow a woman to "squat" in a mans home, Judges from across the nation have confirmed that they are issued to any who apply, regardless of merit of claim.
Nor is this a solely american phenomenon

This is a direct consequence of the 60s sexual revolution. Free sex is not always free. When people start getting to know their partner before jumping in bed with them, they are able to make better decisions about whether or not to truly get involved with that person.

We are often told that "women earn less than men for the same work"
However the truth is that men and women with the same education, experience, and years worked fulltime are compared there is no difference.
SO why do we hear this claim?
Because men are more likely to work full time for more years, are less liely to work part time, are more likely to work over-time or in physically dangerous jobs which have a "risk premium" inherent in the pay scales.

I totally agree. As an aircraft mechanic, I earned just as much as my male counterparts. However, I did notice that many of the men and women still behave in gender stereotypes. That, I fear, is the two-edged sword of social consciousness. Men and women claim to want one thing, yet behave in a totally different fashion. Until we can get our actions into synch with our desires, we will continue to have unrest.

While we are distracted by false conspiracies like the "9/11 truth" and "the Moon hoax" the Marxist-feminist conspiracy is working torwards a world without Men, or even the concept of Manliness. They are poising us as babies, causing life-long reductions in T, falsely claiming discrimination to limit the power of those alive, ensuring our next generation of men will be not only more feminine but less educated and less healthy.

Until we understand that ALL of these conspiracies are aimed at a final goal by the same people, we will be running around in circles chasing our own tails as the world’s elite claim the planet and place us all into servitude to them. The best way to control people is to pit two groups against each other. When they finally become so uncomfortable with the situation that they are willing to do anything to make it stop, the elite will step in with a solution. Thesis plus antithesis equals synthesis. The synthesis (solution) is to create a world order in government, economy, education and religion. I see us getting closer to this everyday. War, 9/11, racial unrest, social unrest, and every other conspiracy theory are only stepping stones to the final solution. The final solution is the New World Order.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bigwhammy
Family responsiblities and roles have undergone dramatic shifts. It has long range implications that lead to the downfall of society even. It parallels what happened to Rome

We have already begun to see its fruit. look at the top star hollywood actors over the last 40 years and you'll see a clear progression to more feminine features and builds. As Men become more and more femininsed the basic fabric of society will decay, possibly collapsing under its own weight.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf
Free sex is not always free.

So in order to "compensate" us for sex we must give up our most basic rights, in the name of a level playing fied?

However, I did notice that many of the men and women still behave in gender stereotypes.

Perhaps thats because they arent sterotypes. The sexes are different, if we werent, there wouldnt be two of us.

Until we understand that ALL of these conspiracies are aimed at a final goal by the same people, we will be running around in circles chasing our own tails as the world’s elite claim the planet and place us all into servitude to them. The best way to control people is to pit two groups against each other. When they finally become so uncomfortable with the situation that they are willing to do anything to make it stop, the elite will step in with a solution. Thesis plus antithesis equals synthesis. The synthesis (solution) is to create a world order in government, economy, education and religion. I see us getting closer to this everyday. War, 9/11, racial unrest, social unrest, and every other conspiracy theory are only stepping stones to the final solution. The final solution is the New World Order.

The elite always rule, in all societies, since by definition the ruling class is always the elite. However this country once admired self reliance,boldness, sacrifice, stiocism, and achivement. Now we demonise the self-reliant as socially maladjusted, ridicule boldness as machismo, scorn sacrifice, label stoicism emotional distance, and cast envy filled eyes upon those who achieve as we drink the bitter and jealous blood of our own entitlement addicted hearts. There was a time when even presidents and legislatures, knowing a difference could not be healed through words, would draw pistols in washington, and settle matters like gentlemen.
There was a time when we understood that boys will be rougher, more violent, and more agressive by nature, and so educators taught them acoordingly. Today we have "educators" outlawing dodgeball and the use of red ink in grading papers because dodgeball is "too rough", and red might "hurt the childs feelings".
Once, fathers would teach thier children how to fight back when thier child was bullied, today we "raise awareness" and "engage children" with posters and talks.
There was a time when a child who misbehaved would be punished, swiftly and with corporal punishment if necessary; today the grandmother of an 8 year old child who stole her care because "doing bad things is fun" and he wanted "to do hood rat things wiht his friend" is afraid to spank the child since "family services" would charge her with abuse.

This then, is how america dies, drowned by estrogen.

[edit on 5/1/2008 by Shazam The Unbowed]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
here you go:

save the males

you are not alone. henry makow has been saying this for YEARS.

do i agree?
yes.
do i think it's 'bad'?
no.

men have been paying for screwing up for centuries, while the puppet masters walked free of responsibility. now, the woman behind the man is no longer behind the man.

please take my opinion with a grain of salt, all you sexes out there.

change is always painful and slow. some change works out for the better, some for the worse, but usually it is no better or worse, just different.

think, women can 'legally' be killed for adultery in some cultures. those men are the manliest.
"manly" doesn't equal "good".

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Excellent thread. Star and a flag.

I'd like to add this to the debate:
The vast difference in suicide rates between men and women worldwide.

Men's health in general - and mental health, in this case - is outright ignored by the media.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

"manly" doesn't equal "good".

And this my friend, is the sad end product of a multi-front conspiracy designed to make men into lesser creatures, ruled over by a world of beauraucratic laws and rules whic are designed to turn the once great Men of this world into servile, feminised, 40 year old boys trapped in an endless adolescense while sucking at the teat of momma-gov.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by vox2442
Excellent thread. Star and a flag.

I'd like to add this to the debate:
The vast difference in suicide rates between men and women worldwide.

Men's health in general - and mental health, in this case - is outright ignored by the media.

Just look at the difference in funding for breast cancer VS Prostate and/or testicular cancer, then compare incidence and mortality rates.

[edit on 5/1/2008 by Shazam The Unbowed]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Some links.
Men whose wives beat them
men whose wives beat them before gettting domestic violence clinics to help her in court
Men whose wives beat them before he gets arrested.

Are you beginning to wake up?
Is it beginning to sink i?
No?
Cry rape kill your lover.
If momma wants to sell the baby, momma gets to sell the baby.

Is it starting to sink in Men?
The noose is already around our nuts, and the blade is pressed to the nape of our skull.
They want us gone, theywant us dead, its gotten so bad even one of the Grand Dammes of the Feminist movement, Doris lessing recognises that Feminism has become nothign mroe than the She-Woman Boy haters club writ large, what will it take to wake you up?

Chemicals in the air and water and in our own damn bottles both as children and adults are making us sterile, hairless, weak, ineffectual, and unassertive metereosexual slaves to a race of wannabe Amazons. When will you wake up and say "No More"?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.
Keeping my stick on the ice all this time has led to some puck issues.

[edit on 5/6/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.

[edit on 5/6/2008 by jpm1602]

You have no idea how prophetic that flippant remark may become.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
why is it about men vs. woman?

why is it that when woman hit men they are seen as heros to woman, but when a man hits a woman he is disgusting worthless filthy evil? Dont deny it either If we (anyone) saw a man get hit by a woman in public the majority would agree that he deserved it, but what if he didnt? and if a man hit a woman in public?!...people would go ape # on the guy that hit the woman.

Why do we do that? why cant it be that when woman hit men its bad and when men hit woman its bad.

Obviously this is a pretty expansive issue so no, abuse is not the only problem i realize but it makes for an easy to understand example.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by caballero
why is it about men vs. woman?

Why do we do that? why cant it be that when woman hit men its bad and when men hit woman its bad.

Obviously this is a pretty expansive issue so no, abuse is not the only problem i realize but it makes for an easy to understand example.

Because for at least 70 years a small group of rabid misandrists have created and pushed a philosophy which was always, at core, designed to subjugate men even more completly that small group belives women were subjugated.

It goes back at least as far as Margaret Sanger, the core conspiracy at least. As usual, it begins wiht a withces brew of ideas, the bastard child of Nazi totalitarianism, racially based eugenics, and what we might describe today as a type of social darwinism based upon the mystique, or ideal image of "Woman".(Strange that it was usually "woman" they were trying to empower not "women".) Interestingly enough this concept would also become the name of steinham's feminist magnum opus.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I was talking about this with a mate the other day, he pointed out how many adverts there are nowadays that potray the male (normally the husband) as a moron or the bad guy, and the female (normally the wife) as being in the right. This is obviously in response to the womens rights movement which spoke out against such TV shows as I dream of Genie, which obviously had sexest connotations. But I think they've taken it too far and are now at risk of being sexest against males.

Another area in which this has taken place is in the school system. I remember listening to the radio a while ago and this man was talking about how there was a concerted effort over the past thirty years to change the system in favour of girls. I agree with this policy to a certain extent, but once again I believe that they have taken it too far. There have been numerous studies and articles written showing how boys are underperforming in comparison to girls.

Here's a few:
www.livescience.com...

althouse.blogspot.com...

hereticalideas.com...

[edit on 6/5/08 by Cthulwho]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join