It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Will the Next Terrorist Attack be on the USA??

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
You are exactly correct. People in the USA have no clue. Its coming. We have had three attempted coup attempts in our country to date. The first one in 1933-1934; second in 1960-1963; and the third 1969 - 1974 all failed but the fourth one planned starting 1974 under the Trilateral Commission. Prepare its coming soon.........over 2 million UN troops are located in the US today, Chinese, Russian and Mexican troops are in the south, Russians are in cuba, Canada and South America and within the US for a long time working as in a fifth column strategy. Dollar crash is soon.

March 4, 1939 - Quote from a report of the secret committee by President Roosevelt,;

“I am making no concessions to business, or for relief. I have a military machine sufficient to stop any organized revolt. I am putting MY PEOPLE ahead of all instruments. I’ll have had a full understanding with Chamberlain, and we will destroy this unemployed condition with a WAR, and a WAR only. To Hell with the American people, as far as a Democracy is concerned. It does not exist. It never did, and we will never let it happen that way. I am going to crush business, infest America with all the aliens possible, and in the last analysis, declare Martial Law, and confiscate everything I need for a true and forceful Dictatorship. My New Deal is a failure, and I know it, but no one else will tell me that I must discontinue my present activities, and program.”

From the Secret Audience with the Military Appropriation Committee;
The Ways and Means Committee;
The Special War Finance Committee;

This copy was presented to me by mail through Senator Lundeen.” “The Red Fog Over America” by William Guy Carr, 1955.

In 1841 Clinton Roosevelt published in America “The Science of Government Founded on Natural Laws”, This was nothing more than a plagiarized version of the teachings of Professor Adam Weishaupt of Frankfort University, Germany, the renegade Jesuit priest who arranged for the agenteur of the Illuminati to infiltrate into French Freemasonry in 1776 so “The Secret Power” which directed the World Revolutionary Movement, and the Conspiracy of Satan, at that time could use Freemasonry to further their secret plans and ambitious and at the same time cloak their diabolitical purpose.

The fact that FDR’s New Deal, his NRA, and other political policies and economic devices fitted perfectly into the “Long Range Plans”, of the Illuminati proved the continuity of the conspiracy from 1841 to 1945. It has been explained that Roosevelt made known his secret plans to establish a dictatorship in American in March 1939 when he gave a secret audience to some of his governments special committee. It has also been mentioned that Roosevelt was kept a virtual prisoner from after Yalta until his death presumably to prevent him telling the truth in the event his conscience troubled him when he realized that he was about to meet his maker.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I think that the next terror attack will be a nuclear attack on either NYC or a series of coordinated attacks on multiple cities like LA, NY etc. And it'll probably happen at the same time as the entire US infrastructure is destroyed e.g. electricity, water, gas, etc. will be wiped out in a "fire sale." This will lead to martial law, civil unrest, secession, etc. and ultimately foreign invasion and national captivity because of our collective sins and rejection of God and his Law.

"Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup" (Psalm 10:6).

<< 6  7  8   >>

join