It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Will the Next Terrorist Attack be on the USA??

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The next terrorist acts will most likely be an attempted dirty bomb, or "suit case" ( the size of a foot locker ) Nuke set off in a major city the size of New York, San Diego, Chicago or some other major city where they can use either a port to smuggle the device/s in, or fly it in on a cargo plane and set it off in the air. I think the shipping ports are the most logical choice. Much harder to detect there. And they know it!

The next terrorist attack, will not be limited to blowing up buildings, they will want a significant kill ratio and aftermath. A complete and total hell on earth senario. I think we all can safely bet that they have it planned, are waiting for the key moment to strike. Which is reassuring!

They could even do both of these; a nuke set off on one coast, and fly in a biological weapon that was illegally smuggled out of Russia, and release it in a major population area on another coast. Or even try to let loose EBOLA here in the USA.

They are going to keep trying and trying...forever! It will never end!

If we really go ahead with attacking Iran, and many postulate we will, expect hells inferno to rip lose around the world.

No one anywhere will be safe or immune from the enraged "HORNETS NEST" of reactions from Muslims, if we and Israel attack, Syria, Lebanon, Palestine, Jordan, Pakistan, Iran, and then send missles to stop Russias Reaction.

The fact that the Pentagon has hired experts to study the "survivor's feasablity" facts of bombing nuclear power plants, and using small tactical nuclear devices, within an specific area, clearly indicate they are planning something huge.
The third carrier fleet just arrived in the Persian Gulf to join the two already there. That is a major chunk of US Naval Power in one area.
We don't send in that many aircraft carrier fleets into any area for nothing!
Somebody is about to get a major ass pounding!

Once the asswhooping commences, watch a out!
Anyplace where there are a lot of JEWS living, like Manhattan, Or N.Y.C , and if you live there, better plan on a serious escape plan right away.

Nothing will be off the table at that point here in the USA.

Watch for the recall of our ambassadors and embassy personnel from the middle east in the next six months. If that takes place, and Israel makes the first strike, it is over for everyone on the planet.
There can be no winners.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
The Bilderbergers know. The Illuminati knows....we don't. However, you pose a very good discussion question. What do we know for sure....

1. Martial Law will be declared by Bush before November or if we have an election, the next president.
2. The Federal Reserve board will orchestrate another Depression as they did in 1929, but 100 times worse either before or after the next national disaster.

How will it be done.....??
1. As assassination of Obama to start a race war or an assassination attempt to give him sympathy votes, followed by race riots that are already set up on both sides by the CIA and Massad. And followed by a series of bombings nationwide. This operation was planned in September 1973, when a "special unit" in the LA PD, was established to set up a riot in the September 1973 Republican convention and assassinate Agnew, followed by a series of bombings nationwide prompting Nixon to declare martial law. True story. This operation never got off the ground. Hence water gate, fired Agnew, hired Gerald Ford for the purpose of giving Nixon a pardon. He had a problem with the plan hence he was convinced by the attempt on his life.......true story.
2. Natural disaster in the US that is not natural.
3. Mini-Nuke in one or two cities.
4. Iran blamed for an attack on the Kitty Hawk and then followed by bombings against Iran, resulting in a series of bombings in the Continental US.

The main objective is to join the UN in a one world government......finally. Not good.

www.prolognet.qc.ca...

www.greatdreams.com...

video.aol.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

reply to post by anti us gov

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
very good assessment...I forgot the biological card....."Bird flu, Antrax [not likely], Ebola like you say, etc...."

i]reply to post by UFOBountyHunter

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
My vote goes with a nuke attack which virtually wipes out a small to mid sized american city....
Remember the loose nukes flown to barksdale from minot?
Remeber they reported six, then five missing nukes?
Well a fully loaded b52 pylon holds six....
Now they have one loose nuke to start the next attack with......
Meantime the flu pandemic scenario may also be a viable option and an attack of the conventional kind would be unnessessary......
Under legislation there are several distinct reasons (some pretty broad) whereby they can declare the fascist state.....
Right now there is ample reason to suspect the the legitimate goverment of the USA has been usurped by corporate criminals who run the USA to their own profit, and they will be only too happy to bankrupt the USA in order to enslave it.
as well as turn a huge profit.
The whole ideaa of a terrorist attack may be too limited in scope, because there are other weapons at the elites disposal besides nukes, that are far more devastating.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I think that many who read and post here have no idea of what it means to have MARTIAL LAW imposed upon an "open and free society"[sic] like here in the USA.
All of our civil liberities would be null and void. All civilain laws are curtailed.
The citizen is basically under lockdown and under MILITARY RULES.
This means, if arrested,or detained, you will be judged by military law.
You can and could be executed by hanging or firing squad, if found guilty of anything the military court finds you guilty of, otherwise, they will send to you a federal "pound you in the ass" prison.
Everything would be regulated and controlled.
There would be curfews imposed upon all movements. If out a night, without a special pass to do so, you could be shot on sight.
Many if not all things would be rationed. Especially anything in short supply. Fuels, Foods, Ammo, would or could be highly regulated.
I would venture to say, that anyone caught carrying a fire arm, who isn't military or law enforcement, most likely would be toast.
In some areas, ALL firearms could be banned, and a gun round up started.
Protesters would be arrested and brutalized in secret somewhere. Many likely not to be seen again for a long time, if ever.

I expect that the local and state authorities have lists of individuals that they would immediately round up, and ship off someplace. Like gang leaders, known militia members, survivalists, sex offenders, and the like.

You would be subject to search and seizures at will, without due process.
Your home would be subject to search and seizure as well, with or without you being there. Government Gun Thugs, would use all force necessary to take weapons away from civilians.
You could be forced to move to another location against your will.
Your family can be separated.
Your money can be confiscated, or rendered worthless.
All media would be under control of the government, and would broadcast or print propaganda 24/7.

The list goes on...
The point is, once martial law is declared and enforced, your normal life ceases to exist. A long protracted martial law period, usually means that the government as you knew it, is defunct. You are now under true FACIST rule. Once the Militarist have total control, they are not going to easily give it up.

Martial Law is nothing to laugh about...

I have come to believe recently, that if all the reports of "GULAGS" being built across the USA are in fact true, then this means they are planning to round up one hell of lot of folks. Whatever this dragnet would mean to most of us, is something to worry about.

If this sinister plan exists, then it also means, that what is planned for America, will be a living nightmare.

To say I am concerned, would be an understatement!

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The next terror attack will be when they come and start seizing your land you own and any gold you own.Then relocating you to a sunny concentration camp in the middle of the country smack dab in the middle of tornado alley.Of course this is mearley conjecture.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by anti us gov
what you think the next terrorist attack will be on American Soil?

Originally posted by anti us gov
I think the Bush Administration will be the terrorists..

Funny. I was going to say (and still am saying) that the next terrorist attack will be Obama taking over the Oval Office and inviting his anti-white Uncle Wright as well as his Pentagon-Bombing Weather Underground friends over for elitist champagne.

[edit on 5/6/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
try this......2008, Democratic Convention, in Denver, attempted or actual Assassination of Obama, to either 1) if he survives he becomes a hero, 2) if he dies, Bush declares martial law and suspends elections, followed by explosions in the US......stock market crashes.

reply to post by FlyersFan

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
hmmmm,
Why is every one blaming Bush Bush all the time? At one side people are discussing that the US presidents are mere puppets for name sake. The real system is common that works secretly behind.
So whatever, and who ever you blame, the system is going to do its work anyway. Think of destroying that system then you will get a genuine and crystal clear leader.
Good wishes,
Ketan.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
His grandfather, Prescott bush was one of the main instigators financing Hitler along with Henry Ford, Rockefeller, DuPonts....IBM......apple doesn't fall far from the tree...

reply to post by Neutron

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
You are in the midst of the 'next' attack.

If you haven't looked, the terrorist war has become a financial ruining of this government.

Did you ever truly pay attention? 9/11 was never an attack on the people of this nation. It was an attack on the financial center and the government of this nation.

Think! And quit being told by government what to think.

Why is the price of oil skyrocketing? Have you considered the oil producing nations of this world, who were producing the lifestyle we enjoy in this country now realize they have all been lumped into the Bush Axis of Evil?

Do you think they are going to allow Bush to use the oil they produce to attack them?

What would you do?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
The terrorists will do the only thing which they can do to prove it is them attacking us and not our own Congress.

A band of them will take the entire Congress hostage for 37 days and 40 nights. They will threaten to expose their bizzare sexual practices to the public, not the terrorists practices, Congress's.

In the end the terrorists will immolate themselves by dousing them selves in gasoline. They will do this because they will realize that after being exposed to Congress, they have become so unclean that hell will not have them, and there is no place in heaven and earth they can go to and live with themselves. They will understand that the worst thing they can do to us is leave Congress in Washington.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by anti us gov

and when our government does such an attack they will start putting americans into camps as they declair martial law...it's all in the plan when bush stops the 08 election...to reign his evil onto america

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Europe will be attacked by the terrorists next, I think they will be attacked, paris europe berlin, its possibly to represent the triangle grid of an attack representing illuminati pyramid known as new world order!

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I like reading these posts a few months after they were originally posted. NONE of these things happened. The elections have come and gone and Bush didn't declare martial law and there still hasn't been a terrorist attack on American soil. Our intelligence agencies are doing their jobs and keeping these people out of our country.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Considering all the hoopla surrounding Obama's inaguration and all the people expected in DC, the enemy is probably planning something for Jan 20, 2009.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I think we're all sufficiently "alerted" here as it is

I think that a home front terror attack would do more to undermine their desired effect of 911...what with all their increases in security, new laws and legislation regarding terrorism and all. All of the numerous infringements on civil rights, liberties and privacy. nah her at home we're as we need to be.

They'll keep plugging terror alerts here at home, but the next attack in my opinion will happen, most likely in Afghanistan against coalition troops.

I've said it before...it's a security nightmare there. Not unbelievable for "enemy forces" to bomb the living crap out of troops (and with over 150,000 there +- and more due very soon), it's a perfect scenario for the Gov(s).

No imported terrorists, they're already there. All the ammo and munitions a terrorist could want and with trillions of dollars worth of oil and gas for the taking...a reason for occupation naturally.

We might have some Obama hating nutjob go off the deep end at some point and cause some damage/casualties, but the big event will be over seas.

So much easier to choreograph with soooooo many enemies and terrorists running rampant.

What better way to grab the American/UK/Australian and Canadian (and many others) people by the ears and raise support for an endless war and continued occupation. After all our troops are there just trying to help...just doing their job. (how it will be portrayed)

(and I am a HUGE supporter of the troops NOT the BS war)

Right now it's all about getting into Iran and I have no doubt the "terrorist act" will be akin to a paid hit. Gee I wonder what nation has 700 Billion dollars at their disposal in cash and GOODS? (like oil and gas)....

Anyway just my opinion. may never happen

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
The age old plan has always been to establish martial law in the US and a forceful dictatorship starting in a time you really don't want to know. We have had three bonified, planned military coups that failed for different reasons, and all three are supported by scholarly research.

There are Chinese, North Koreans, and Russians poised to attack from Mexico, Russians in Cuba, South America, Border of Canada and in Alaska. There are in fact over 600,000 + UN and Russian troops positioned in the US as we speak.

The next "orchestrated" incident will be designed to spark a civil war leading with the Illegal immgrants and US "White Al Qaeda" to justify the President to declare a national disaster. If he does and he will, this will allow the president to dispatch the US military, 10,000, Iraq battle hardened troops to anywhere in the US to deal with the Domestic war. The 3rd Division, just returned from Iraq in Sept and put on domestic alert in Northcom as of October 1. They also want 20,000 US troops next year. The declaration of a national disaster allows the President to use American Troops in accordance with the John Warner National Defense Authorization act of 2006, without congressional approval. This overides the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878. Clever huh? Then they will enact the martial law act the damned traitor FDR put into effect when he was going to pull it off but was stopped when a marine corps general blew the whistle in 1934, confirmed by a congressional hearing and swept under the carpet. Irrefutable evidence exists for the history, and substantials reports and articles support the existence of the threat in Mexico. The Mexican Illegals are in fact promised "their" land back in Southern Ca., Tx, New Mexico if they become the front line troops and this is their carrot......

you better google this as I have done extensive research on this and have watchers nationwide sending me info.......up to date......get ready for the New World Order as Bush described in Sept 1991 on national news.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I think it will be via internet, i.e virus. Government would shut it off, and the best way to find the truth will not work. I don't think this would result in nationwide martial law, but maybe mobile communications would be disrupted as well.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
As I stated in another thread, it would appear these people at the Southern Poverty Law Center? seem to be on the other side of the fence from mainstream America. they have been support and releasing Anti-American Government press releases, there is only so much of that stuff that fly's before a yahoo takes action. but then again - it could be nothing, I just found it odd that they SPLC came out saying terrorist this and terrorist that and pointed to Americans... excuse me...??

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join