It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Will the Next Terrorist Attack be on the USA??

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
A major terrorist attack has to fit into a wanted agenda.

Possible Terrorist Scenario

Memorial Day -2008

Several scheduled anti-war protests are currently being held in several cities. Unknown to the marchers in one city, several empty business units along the protest path have been leased to terrorist agents. The terrorists planted high explosives along with thousands of bullets within the units. As the protest march passes, the bombs explode, thousands of rounds of ammo are set off, and hundreds of people die.

Interestingly, one bomb does not go off. As federal agents disarm the bomb and comb over the crime scene, they make several discoveries. Federal agents find that the bomb has parts that were made in Iran, there are several Iranian passports strewn about, there is a Koran, there is a poster of some Iranian mullah, and there are purchase receipts for the ammo that happened to be purchased domestically.

Now the government can :

1. Control and prohibit protests due to safety reasons.
2. Control and prohibit the sale of firearms.
3. Silence dissent by using the all the available emotions after a Memorial Day attack.
4. Expand size and powers once again.
5. Go to war with Iran.

And most of the media and population would go along.

*Disclaimer* This is a hair-brained idea that took me 5 minutes of time to make up and should not be construed as me giving ideas to terrorists.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
um, hopefully no attack.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by anti us gov

I didn't read every single reply to this post so here goes my comment: There is no war on terror, it's all scare tactics and only sheep believe there are people out there who hate us for our freedom. The U.S. is the land of the stupid and the home of the gullible (it wasn't like that when I was growing up but it is now). Less than 10% of the adult population has a clue, the "terrorists" already won.

There is no shortage of targets to attack by any group at any time in this country and I wish I was stupid enough to believe that homeland security is the reason why there has not been a new major attack. I am looking forward to the day when we have to give up every freedom we ever had in the name of national security. Random anal probes is the next step, get ready to bend over for big brother.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by king Pop!p
It'll be a small dirty bomb

my initial thought as well

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Totalstranger

excuse me you think i dont know what a dirty bomb is.....ahahaha! I watch plenty of news and probably more than you.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jitombe

I havent read every comment either. but i too believe that when people say they hate us because we have freedom is a bunch of bs. Everyone wants freedom. Your life is a right.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by rayray8498

Wow Ray ray, I mentioned the missing buses, and the right to kill a million kids, but you have really done your homework, unfortunately the outcome of that is a clear and precise plan to use school buses , and the radios? I was on another thread last night talking about who would have the airwaves after everyone gets a box, those with these radios would. And so many are missing!

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I believe that it will be a coordinated attack on at least 4 maybe 5 major cities. It will be on our children and it will be executed with horrific violence that will cause major panic. Those that think that martial law will be called for will be right but for much differant reasons. Local law enforcement will not have the slightest clue how to controll the mobs that will be everywhere. I don't know if any of you have ever witnessed or been caugt up in mob violence? I have and it was not a pleasent experience. Guard troops will have to be mobilised. Thats a fact. Not what I would like to see but still a fact. You all need to start watching and listening and helping your children to understand what they might need to know if something happens. Keeping our children ignorant because they might have to live with a sense of fear is only going to make things worse,not better for them. You might find out your kids are tougher than you think.
Just my opinion, but its something to think on!
Zindo

[edit on 5/3/2008 by ZindoDoone]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
You might be interested in a new book called DEAD HEAT is the last book in a series based on events that are predicted in the Bible about what will take place prior to the return of Christ. It is FICTIONAL. However, many of the earlier books in the series by the same author have been chillingly accurate on details. I believe it was the first book that was released days before 9/11 was about a terrorist attack using an airplane in America. Like I said it is fiction, however I just finished it and it was an extremely good read, and it really gets you thinking about things that could be taking place behind the scenes. Also for any 24 fans out there, it kind of has a Jack Bauer-esk feel.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Are you by any chance refering to Joel Rosenberg ?? I read a book by him 3 years ago. One year later what he wrote about happened. His books are riviting. I'll have to go to Borders and purchase the book. Sounds interesting!
Zindo
spelled his name wrong, had to edit!

[edit on 5/4/2008 by ZindoDoone]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Yes, Rosenberg---had to look at the book--To quote the cover, his second novel opens with an attack on a diplomatic convoy in Gaza, the death of Yasser Arafat, and radical Islamic terrorists trying to seize the West Bank and Gaza. Two weeks before it was published, a US diplomatic convoy was attacked in Gaza...thirteen months later, Yasser Arafat was dead... and then Hamas seized control of Gaza.----anyway I am going to go back and read the other books in the series. Very entertaining.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
i think the next attack has already started. it willl be on the economy.
all these middle east countries switching to the euro will bring us to our knees. this is why the navy cut those internet lines. to stop the iran oil bourse on kish island. the next phase will be the food,and if you look at it with the prices going up due to shortages. it has already begun.
the phase after that ,i think, will be an all out civil war,possibly due to martial law. they will try to take our guns, and find out that it will be very hard to take a billion arms.
the next attack will be silent,and we will welcome it for a false security that we will never get

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Some cheap shot, something easy, like a nightclub or a cafe. Which makes you think, all this security in airports when there are a MILLION other places a terrorist can bomb, I'm suprised that it's never happened. I mean most places don't have security for such things. Maybe there really isn't as much terrorists as the general poulation is led to believe. If it was really such a issue, you would be seeing it happen every week.

[edit on 4-5-2008 by _Phoenix_]

TG

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Hard to say what it will be, but if its on the US its unlikely it will be on a smaller scale than 9/11.

They havent attacked american soil for over 7yrs so my guess they're planning something quite sophisticated. Could happen any time

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
well...How much I want to believe there won't be another attack against us, it's almost a deffinate fact that we will be attacked again. I think there could be an attack in any big city, and any major landmark. I just hope it's not my work (where I work, a aerospace contractor/goverment defence contractor, they said it is near the top of the list of a place where terrorists would attack!!)

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by snatchypaws

Here is another thread that is totally meaningless.

What are we actually talking about here - Is it something along the lines of;

Lets think of something terrible, lets just start to snowball ideas about what could go wrong, who would we blame and what we would do to them.

Where EXACTLY is this thread going???

Shame on those of you who contribute to the dross.

SP

LOL what you mean, like you just did?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
when it does happen.. how many seers will claim they new about it in advance... or they will find it in a nostradamus quantrain. Allways after the fact.. Where are all our great prophets now????

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
My research shows that the next plot against America would be a planned nuclear attack to a small city that would be blamed on Iran or somewhere in the middle east. That Marshal Law would be declared and guess who would remain after they sent home all of the government...yep you guessed it the Commander and Chief himself. No mention anywhere of multiple bombs, just one I had read about.

Of course, all of this could be just a ploy to keep us guessing as moles exist all over the internet and dis-information runs rampant everywhere. I hope that none of what I or others have mentioned takes place. But if it does, I hope that people start asking demanding questions like how do we know who is involved and how didi they get it in here and such. It is often that during times of crisis that mistakes are made in learning of the facts cause they try to be so busy distracting all of us and trying to tug on our heart strings with whatever they wish us to know while letting the small details vanish, just like 911.

Thanks to all those who are being vigilant and let us hope that none of this comes to pass.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightDStroyer

I am afraid I believe you are right... this is going to be a scary ride

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
OK I once wrote on this thread that you should not be giving ideas to terrorists.

I have changed my mind.

Here is my response. If I were a terrorist with the financing of the Arab Oil money behind me here is what I would do.

I would start buying up and investing in American Media. I would flood the media with fair and unbiased news and information on what the government is doing and why. This would terrify the government and cause a change in the way the US relates to the rest of the world.
Imagine the shift in power when the rocks are turned over and the inhabitants exposed to the light of day!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join