It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Will the Next Terrorist Attack be on the USA??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by anti us gov

HAARP

better yet

haarp

[edit on 1-5-2008 by ats1629]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I have been very concerned about missing school buses and school bus radios. It was being reported for a while that whole fleets were missing, and 100's of bus radio's came up missing. These events began taking place right after Al Queada got permission to kill up to 1 million Americans. I am afraid that the purpose of using school buses would be to gain entrance to a child related afair, like a theme park or even a Miley Cyrus concert, anywhere that a lot of children would be found. Where else are they gonna use a bunch of banana yellow buses and not look out of place?

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by bottle

After chernobyl and even today the entire continent of the european nations has been affected in some way or another by nuclear fallout. if there was an attack on a plant, at least half the country would feel the affects

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ats1629

Well the HAARP sounds like it might be a bad thing. But it making an earthquake i dont think so.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Again, off topic, but I don't think I'm paranoid. And I have been right in my life a few times about big events, and only when I wasn't trying. Maybe this now constitutes trying.
I think that the people who would carry out an attack on this country fail to understand the retribution they would face.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   

no, just used as a part of it. I'm way to tired to get into it now. Sorry. I'm thinking of starting a conspiracy tread later tomorrow night about his and a plethora of other topics intertwined. I just think that it's time for some players to start making their moves. time is short.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jasonjnelson

I have been feeling weird too. check my other thread out about a date coming up in 9 days. WATCH OUT FOR MAY 10TH

[edit on 1-5-2008 by anti us gov]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
As a resident of DC this kind of talk gives me the creeps. DC is so wide open for attack its sickening. From no visible security whatsoever on the subway trains I ride every day to the rent a cops at Reagan National Airport. 9/11 still seems like it was yesterday to me. The memory of hearing the the plane slamming into the Pentagon is still pretty vivid. Hell, a buddy of mine in Southeast DC was thrown out of his bed from the impact vibrations. Thought the drug dealers across the street had blown up another car but now we all know...

The only ones that will be saved in another DC attack will be the rich and important. Remember, the plane that went down in Pa. was headed for the US capital. So al-Ciadas DC attack remains unfinished........

I personally think theyll hit the subway here. Do it at just the right time during rush hour and your looking at 50,000 dead....

Be it martial law or marital law thats imposed(sorry OP couldnt resist)the effect would be the same?

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
The terrorism attack on the USA has already started, and by that I mean, corrupt media / politicians are inducing fear into the general populations into furthering there agenda. Look through this thread, can't you see it?

People here are claiming, "It will be a dirt bomb", "cities will be blown up" , et cetera... It wouldn't surprise me if these same people were making these same claims seven years ago, nor would it surprise me if they supported invading Afghanistan, & Iraq.

9/11 WAS NOT THE START OF TERRORISM.

It's unlikely there will be an attack within the premises you people are suggesting, unlikely.

if there was an attack on a plant, at least half the country would feel the affects

You cannot penetrate a Nuclear reactor with a bomb.

[edit on 1/5/2008 by C0bzz]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
It'll be nuclear and the label on the bomb will have survived and literally say "Made in Iyran". Then Iran can be taken over and oil nicked and everybody will cheer and clap.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by malcr

And like 9/11, the sticker will survive the blast only to be picked up, unscathed, on a road that had been turned to glass.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
the next "Terrorist" attack....? oh you mean when will the Bush administration attack us AGAIN? and if so, how? It'll be our most basic needs. Food & water....and remember he's trying to put a bill thru that would keep him in power with no chance of election so that leaves it pretty wide open with lots of time to screw us over.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
It depends on what the terrorists goals would be.

If you want wholesale destruction, a dirty bomb in any major city would do the trick.

If you want to dismantle the American economy, a dirty bomb on Wall Street would do it or blow up the central hub where all major banks do business (the Fight Club scenario).

If you want to just kill people, biological attacks in several major cities would be devastating.

My opinion is that Terrorists are in the country. Since it is harder and harder to smuggle stuff into the country (unless you can get across the border undetected or get dropped off by a boat and swim up/scuba dive to any shore line) splinter cells may be working to produce home grown bombs to be delivered by van/truck/car to a specified area and blown up. This would cause panic in America if it started happening. We would have martial law installed quickly to "protect" us all.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
A couple other people have posted things about our kids and stolen school buses. I have to agree with them that this is the next attack. I have done a good amount of research into this area and this is what I found.

In June 2002, Al Qaeda spokesman Suleiman Abu Gheith, published an article on the alneda website that claimed: "We have the right to kill four million Americans — 2 million of them children — and to exile twice as many and wound and cripple hundreds of thousands." This right was “granted” to them by a Saudi Sheikh who believes in Bin Laden’s quest for Jihad. Bin Laden caught some heat from Islamic clerics because he wasn’t “granted the right” to kill people in the 9/11 attacks.

In 2004 American military officials in Iraq discovered a computer disk.. It had photos of schools in about a several states, including New Jersey, Florida, Kansas, Texas, Virginia, Oregon, North Carolina and California, as well as diagrams and emergency information for the school districts that had apparently been downloaded from government Web sites. Blue prints of American schools have also been confiscated in abandoned terrorist encampments. The blueprints outline specific schools however it has not been releases where these schools are located.

There has been a dramatic increase (over 200%) over the last two years of Arab men applying for bus driving licenses and positions in schools.

In addition, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) issued a watch to school districts warning them to watch and alert the DHS if any Arab men attempt to buy large quantities of their decommissioned bus fleet.

In a suburb of Houston there have been 17 school busses stolen since January from both public and private schools. There is a DHS terror alert out in that area now.

May 2006 in Tampa Bay Florida two Saudi Men boarded a school bus and rode it for a considerable amount of time. One of the men wore a heavy black overcoat even though it was 83 degrees that day. Of course this terrified the kids on the bus. They were arrested, when asked why they did this they gave different answers. They wanted to enroll in an easier English language program than the one at USF, (They had college student visa’s and had been in America for 6 months) they wanted to see a high school, and they thought it would be fun.

In Oregon 2005 over 27,000 bus radios where stolen. No leads and no one had ever been caught trying to resell a one of them.

In 2006, CNN reported that our school bus drivers were receiving extensive training to watch for potential terrorist threats to our children, financed by the Homeland Security Department. Designers of the program, called School Bus Watch, want to turn 600,000 drivers into an army of observers. The new effort is part of Highway Watch, a safety program run by the American Trucking Association and financed since 2003 with $50 million from Homeland Security. So far, tens of thousands of bus operators have been trained around the country.

In September of 2004 the worst terrorist act against a school happened in Beslan, Russia.

Continued on next post....

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
In September of 2004 the worst terrorist act against a school happened in Beslan, Russia.

The Beslan school hostage crisis involved a group of Chechen separatists (who have been run by Al Qaeda since 1994) took more than 1,200 schoolchildren and adults hostage on September 1, 2004. The gunmen corralled everyone into the gym and sat them on the floor. They took the 16 strongest men and made them barricade the door, and then they shot them in the head. A man then tried to calm all the children down, the children ranged from age 4 to 18, they shot him in the head. They wired the gym with explosives. They told authorities that for every terrorist killed they would kill 50 children, if they tried to storm the building they would blow it up. They placed children in front of the windows to protect against police snipers. Over the next three days the temperature in the gym rose to well over 100 degrees, teenage girls were raped mercilessly, no one was given water or food. It ended when police stormed the building on day three. The terrorist blew their explosives. Three hundred thirty-four civilians were killed, including 186 children and hundreds more were wounded. Go to you tube and type Beslan and you will find the terrorists videos along with the news reports from those three days.

Osama bin Laden has promised America that he would deliver all of these horrors to America 100 fold.

In 2003 American forces in Afghanistan found multiple videotapes that detailed the training of terrorists to attack schools and classrooms.

The New York Post says the al-Qaida tapes include the rehearsed shooting of schoolchildren and the taking of hostages.

Portions of the tapes viewed by the newspaper showed a hostage-taking exercise and three scenarios where masked men, armed with AK-47s, pistols and hand grenades, storm a school-like brick building. In one assault, two gunmen rappel from the roof onto a ledge and wait for the go-ahead via two-way radio.

The Post recounts the school assault in detail:

Source
"Two of the kidnappers are sitting in the cafeteria," a narrator says in Arabic.

At the command "move!" a janitor sweeping a hallway inside drops his broom and pulls out a gun. Others burst into rooms, fire automatic weapons and bark English commands at a group of children and adults, apparently locals and other camp residents co-opted for the exercise.

"Sit," a hooded terrorist yells to the children, who shriek in horror. "Don't move, don't move," he says. The children are made to kneel and place their hands on the walls while adults stand with hands raised and are frisked.

The armed thugs then herd their captives down the hallways as they shout in English , "Go in here!" and "Don't move!" Some hostages are then ordered to the roof.

"I don't want to go," one sham victim pleads in Arabic.

"Go before I kill you," a rifle-toting thug barks back.

The camera then zooms in on a terrorist, who stomps on a fake child dummy’s head.

On the rooftop, a lookout announces the arrival of police. A terrorist then drags a "hostage" to the ledge for display.

American troops have found several more training grounds that have desks and cutouts the size of children that have bullet holes through them.

Hundreds of police reports have been made across the country that all sound eerily similar. They go something like this. Officer was running radar in a school zone. The officer then notices a car or van that has multiple Arab men in the car taking pictures of the school. The officer approaches the men and they usually claim to be photography students, or architecture students, journalists. Since there is nothing illegal about taking pictures of a school and they all have proper documentation then he can just tell the men to move along their way. Nothing else happens except a report being filed.

continued on next post....

[edit: added required external source tags and link to source]
Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1-5-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Here is the scenario I think will happen.

Terrorists take hostages in 20 schools across the country. Police, Fire Dept and Ambulances start to set up in the parking lot of the schools. The terrorists give demands to release their brothers from Abu Graib and Guantanamo bay and start mercilessly killing children to show that they mean business. They take hostages to the roof to execute them in front of the news cameras that are hovering above. Parents rush to the schools to see if their child is ok only to find their child is a hostage just like all the teachers and staff are as well. This is the first mistake and the first oversight. Before the terrorist took over the school they parked cars and buses in the parking lot filled with explosives. They go off simultaneously all across the country. The blasts kill hundreds of first responders and parents and wound thousands more. Rescuers and Medical personnel are know incapacitated. They must wait while a second waive of help is sent. There are snipers set up around the school picking off anyone careless enough to approach the school. Inside the school children are threatened and beaten. Explosives are strapped onto innocent children. Children are placed in the windows for both pubic display and as a shield against police snipers. This goes on for hours possibly days. Many die, more are wounded.

The terrorist standoff end eventually thousands of innocent children are dead, thousands more wounded and traumatized. The effects of the day and Bin Laden’s plan are just starting to take form. The next day if you are a parent are you going to let your kid go to school? You are going to stay home with them right? You take the day off work, just like millions of other parents to cherish that their child is not dead or hurt. The lack of a workforce causes stocks to nearly crash, the American economy is at a standstill and truthfully, no one cares. The most important thing for a parent is their child, who cares about stocks and work, a parent will protect their child first and foremost. We saw how cautious people were to fly after 9/11. Do you think people will blindly let their kids go back to school and assume they are safe there and that it was a one-time thing?

Then there is the rage. Bin Laden wants angry parents to go out and get revenge on their own. They want us to lynch innocent Muslims in the street. They want us to discriminate and kill innocent American citizens who happen to be Arab or Muslim. He wants these things to happen so he can tell the Muslim world that he are mercilessly killing Allah’s people and that the Jihad has started and that Muslim countries must attack America to stop this “Islamic holocaust” from happening.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
hear we go

in 2000 the neoconservative think tank "Project for the New America Century"PNAC writes a blueprint for the creation of a global pax americana

it was written by eliot cohen for the future bush team--dick chaney, jeb bush, donald rumsfeld, paul wolfowitz, lewis libby, john bolton and dov zakheim. this is were the plans to overthrow the iraqi government come from. Find the document its crazy. "The United States has for decades sought to play a more permanent role in gulf regional security. While the unresolved conflict with Iraq provides the immediate justification, the need for a substantial American force presence in the Gulf trancends the issue of the regime of Saddam Hussein." it also says stuff about creatin a US space force and when im typing this i remember seeing a commerical for the air force i never say before where at the end it says air space and cyper space or something like that. It advocates regime change in China, North Korea, Libya, Syria, Iran, and other countries. It also mentions " advanced forms of Biological warfare that can 'target' specific genotypes my transform biological warfare from the realm of terror to a politically useful tool" and what i think is a big fcukin deal is that the PNAC complains that these changes are likely to take a long time " absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event-like a new Pearl Harbor." WTF I'm not making this up ( Los Angeles Times,1/12/2003)

Then Bush starts replacing or removing people at the Pentagon mostly in the NESA with his neoconservatives.

In November 2001 General Wesley Clark, former supreme allied commander of NATO meets with a senior general at the Pentagon who says " We've made the decision, we're going to war with Iraq" and "We're going to take down seven countries in five years. We're going to start with Iraq, then Syria, Lebanon, then Lybia, Somalia, Sudan, we're going to come back and get Iran in five years" check it out www.democracynow.org...

Also Syria helped the US out with al qaeda intelligence but then Syria gets cut off because of Rumsfeld and his friends wanting to go into Syria after Iraq --New Yorker 7/18/03

what i think is that the bush team has probably surpressed the Syria + North Korea nuke only to release it when it would be good for the McCain team. to keep the repos in office by way of fear

now the only way i can see the american ppl wanting to go to war with syria is if first we find out they have nukes or have a way to make them (what better way then to link them with a country we know has nukes north korea) -check- then so kind of attack on american soil is conducted its crazy to think about but if this shti comes true then ill # my pants and say i told you so damn i hope im wrong

please keep this tread going with somemore comments or even more facts to support or discrede this

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Assuming that it will happen at all I would think probably something that would instill anger in the people for daring to 'mess with what is ours' as well as enough fear to continue following whoever happens to be in charge. Probably something very social on a large scale, getting people where it really hurts. Sports maybe or something that is for all intents and purposes a peaceful sort of a thing, but that still represents our 'American ways'.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Ask Bush he'll know when the next attacks will be, I'm sure of it

No joke by the way!

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Capitol Hill. If it is the "terrorists" their M.O. is to finish off a target they have started on (note the TWO attacks on the WTC). If Bush, taking out Congress makes it easy to take over the goverment.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join