It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Will the Next Terrorist Attack be on the USA??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
"Never mind guys, I feel GREAT!!"

[edit on 1-5-2008 by jasonjnelson]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Ok.. back on topic.... It has been 6.5 years since an attack in the US... Who wants to predict something....????

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ats1629

Look, I will go back and edit my comment to suit your closed-mindedness. Should I have the arrogance of starting a whole thread ion the topic?

I believe the next terror attack will be two fold. The Pacific northwest, accompanied by man made earthquakes in central cal and nevada. Houston will be hit on cinco de mayo,.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
IMHO... In my humble opinion

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jasonjnelson

Uhmm.. Don't even know what you are talking about.. Did I insult you or something? PS.. you are the first person to ever call me closeminded... haha thats funny....

If you are referring to my comment on getting back to the topic.. I was actually thinking of myself... I was going off on a tangent on my last post...

[edit on 1-5-2008 by ats1629]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I think they will attack our children. Some kind of biological attack in schools. It would be easy to do since most schools get their food from the same companies in each state. I heard they are training over there for school attacks.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ats1629

Whats IMHO?

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by 23Eulogy23

That would certainly upset the whole country...

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ats1629

sorry. over emotional. woke up in the night. bad dreams. Even took my photo off. getting a little paranoid.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by anti us gov

IMHO= In My Humble Opinion

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   

what do you mean man made earthquakes???

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I dont think its even possible to create a man made earthquake unless it would be a very small one with a huge drill like on oceans 13

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by anti us gov

are you joking? indiana and reno are just the warm-ups of HAARP.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Oh my GOD becky, look at her buttt...
She lloks like one of those rap guy's girlfriends...
(double post penalty)

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by 23Eulogy23

thanks. i was thinking the same thing that they would do something to our schools.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   

what are your talking about the haarp??? i have never heard of that. shine some light on that.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Mostly small stuff. Snipers maybe, mall shooters. I dont see them able to pull off anything 9-11 size again. We live in a new world now. If they hit us again on a massive scale than that is it. Game over for Islam. 5000 plus nukes would be heading for targets in Syria, Iran, Pakistan, and so on. The American government would have to use this option or face revolt here at home. So long term, another attack on US soil would be exactly what the terrorists dont want. The US response under McCain as president would be biblical. If they got lucky and hit DC and took out the leadership of the US than our military would launch everything we have at Arab states. And have the support of most Americans in killing a billion plus people....Life would go on, sans a major religion.......shucks

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   

I understand.... Not to get off topic again.. but I have had two recurring dreams all of my life.. One was seeing the twin towers from the air and the other is multiple lights in the sky and total amazement...(I still dont believe in aliens) So I know there is something to bad feelings and bad dreams.....

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   

what bad dreams and why are you so paranoid???

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Maybe some kind of bombing (maybe airplane crashing?) will go down on some huge nucular power plant. I'm sure after that, to the people close by who didn't die from it, eventually will because of the radiation in the air.
I don't know. That's my guess.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join