It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Will the Next Terrorist Attack be on the USA??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by king Pop!p

thats weird. the mods took it down. it was a picture of bob marley. I guess they dont like him or me. anyways Bumbo clot???

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
My father was just at the NCTC (national counterrorism center) and he found out that there is no upcoming attack any time soon.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Well thats some good news for a change! I'm really glad that there aren't any attacks coming soon. Thanks for that, its glad to finally hear we're in the clear! Thank your father for me, will you? I'll be sleeping better tonight! I just wish somebody had told me sooner!

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by anti us gov
Bush claims that another 9/11 is on all the way and it most likely will come from pakistan. Im thinking if thats true then pakistan will nuke the us. But that cant happen because Pakistan is an ally. the usa helped them develop nukes. so in that case then bush will be attacking our country again and blaming it on it was pakistan.

What the hell? I don't think Bush was referring to a nuclear threat from Pakistan. I think he was thinking something more along the lines of 9/11. Thus another 9/11. Get your facts straight homie.

I hope you dont mind me asking but where are you from, is English your second language, and have you lived in America, Canada, Britain..?
u2u me if you dont wanna post that here.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I really get confused about the martial law thing. I understand what people are saying about how our rights have disappeared and I agree it is total BullS*&*&.,.... and we should talk about it.. But does anyone really think that if we are put under marshall law that it would be permanant. The people in this country would be ok with it for a very short period of time in a small area if something had happened, but I dont think they would do it nationwide... Hey you in Skagway Alaska... you are going to be under marshall law because something happened in Nw York. I am not defending Marshall law, I am just saying that the US military is not a bunch of robots and I think they would not ever ever ever be able to hold total marshall law in this country for an extended period of time

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ppskylight

i didnt mean that bush said that pakistan will nuke the US. that is what i think. Why do you think English is not my first language??

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   

your welcome man.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ats1629

There the government and they can do whatever they want. i do agree with you. Martial law is only for 6 months but the president is the only person who can change that.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Funny how people do not even realise that they are tricked into participation in a system which makes them accountable for something they had nothing to do with.
Money?,like it has always been here?....there was a time once,that the only determining factor in someones life was what THEY did,not someone else,or a government.
You have been tricked.Orwell had it right,Freedom is Slavery,Rules only limit Freedom,Lies are Truth,Hate is Love.
Wer had better wake up,or all will be lost.
Whatever

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
A terrorist attack doesn't have to use nukes. It could be anything you can dream of as long as the impact is BIG.

I am scared that terrorist will hit major freeways that intersect each other in several major US cities. Can you imagine the chaos ensuing from that? It could be biological, chemical, or even conventional explosives.

I hope all those CTUs are doing a fine good job. Who knows what plots they've stopped that don't make it to the media to avoid panic.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ats1629

I think the whole Nation can go into Marshall law because of a Global shift, a catastrophe, food shortage or just because a big War period but it wont last forever. Soldiers are not robots but they do get brain washed for the wrong reason's. Look at the police with the attitude that every one is a guilty until proven innocent. R.I.P SEAN BELL

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by anti us gov

Answer my questions and I'll answer yours.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   

what why do u want to know if i lived in America, Canada or Britain??? Also again why do you want to know my primary language?? Thats odd that you would ask that.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by guppy

it was good that they stopped that plan of 10 airplanes being blown up over the ocean.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by king Pop!p

yea but i think, i dont know for sure that they want the draft back. and to get the draft back you have to create terrorism.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Here is another thread that is totally meaningless.

What are we actually talking about here - Is it something along the lines of;

Lets think of something terrible, lets just start to snowball ideas about what could go wrong, who would we blame and what we would do to them.

Where EXACTLY is this thread going???

Shame on those of you who contribute to the dross.

SP

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
A draft is much more likely that marshall law.. And yes the government can do whatever it wants....... to a limit. Anyone who thinks the government is in total control of everything is incorrect IMHO. Government was set up by society. Society is what you should be looking at.. Society is what scares me... And while I disagree with you about marshall law, I am glad that you are on ATS and that we are talking about things that matter and not some chick shaving her hair off... That is what scares me... those people that worry about that crap while our civil liberties are being thrown in the trashcan.. Government will do what it can get away with things but as Albert Einstein once said.. for every action there is a opposite and equal reaction... So if they government does decide and try to do marshall law (Which is a HUUUUUGGGGGEE ACTION), then someone shaving thier hair will suddenly become meaningless to most people and the number one issue will be getting our freedom back, so I think that is the equalibrium that keeps us in balance...

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I believe the next terror attack will be two fold. The Pacific northwest, accompanied by man made earthquakes in central cal and nevada. Houston will be hit on cinco de mayo,.

[edit on 1-5-2008 by jasonjnelson]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ats1629

I do agree with you. hahahaha to some chick (spears) shaving her head. ATS is the place where you can witness somewhat real news. It is a shame that people dont care about what really happens in America or is going to happen to America. also what is IMHO???

[edit on 1-5-2008 by anti us gov]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jasonjnelson

why do you think today is a bad day??

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join