It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Will the Next Terrorist Attack be on the USA??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Dirty bomb I'm telling you.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by king Pop!p

why do you think it will be a dirty bomb? what do you mean by a dirty bomb?

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I don't think there will be a dirty bomb, nor a nuke in the U.S. But what could bring about martial law? How about an attack on Iran and all these patriots who talk about fighting against the "power" take action against those in Washington, D.C. Now that could be a reason for Bushie G. to call for martial law.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Bush claims that another 9/11 is on all the way and it most likely will come from pakistan. Im thinking if thats true then pakistan will nuke the us. But that cant happen because Pakistan is an ally. the usa helped them develop nukes. so in that case then bush will be attacking our country again and blaming it on it was pakistan.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by anti us gov

I don't know for a fact, but if you look on the news and T.V specials their talking an awful lot of Dirty bomb's.. A lot of local agency's are conducting dirty bomb drills, the media is seasoning us for it. Think about it? What would be bigger then 9/11? a Dirty bomb will.

Its small and compact and does a lot of damage it'll definitely cause a lot of chaos for Americans no one would feel safe. Thats picking it up another notch if you ask me.. real terrorist most likely can't get their hands on a real NUKE so the next best thing they can get is some type of radio active chemical to spread in the air once the bomb goes off it spreads for miles and miles in the air contaminating everything.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   

i dont know about a dirty bomb but maybe. you could be right who knows. there are alot of different ways "terrorists" can cause us harm. maybe using nukes is too much.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Nukes are too much because most, if not all terror act's are from our own Government so they have to contain the damage but something in Semi-Biblical proportions is about to go down Theirs nothing but fear being put into the Peoples mind.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   

yea true but they need something big enough that will make draft come back and we start another war.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Exactly! we are stretched thin in the battle fields.. I see another Vietnam or something worse coming.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   

maybe it wont happen because America is losing tons of money fast. and without any money we cant go to war. History is repeating itself. if we go to war again, we will be bankrupt and we have the food crisis, poverty. Then it might be communist. It will be the new world war. the beginning of WW3

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I thank God Bush's "take the war to the enemy" has helped keep us safe since 9/11. I think if something happens it will be secretly done from Pakistan extremists (osams camp) or an Iranian proxy unit. I just hope it's thwarted before it happens. In another post Ron Weinland claims there will be an attack in the next 35-90 days starting from April 17th.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jasonhb

Bush helped planned 9/11. we are the enemies. Over 900,000 Americans are on the terror watch list. bush sucks!! he is the worse president so far. Our country was safe to begin with before 9/11 happened. Bombs were planted in the towers.

[edit on 1-5-2008 by anti us gov]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Nothing really needs to happen,the media needs only tell the people of this country that it has and their believing it is true will make it so.
The real issue is how much you let something effect you,that really doesn't effect you at all.
If you didn't see it on the boob tube,would you even know somethoing happened?.
If you were told that something happened on the boob tube,does that mean it really did?.
Even if something actually did happen,and you find out from the media that something did,does that mean you are being told the truth?,how would you know for sure?,not seeing something with your own eyes,in person,means there is a possibility it may just not have happened at all.
Besides,martial law or not,the liars and death dealers are sorely outnumbered anyway.
It is all meaningless.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Nope the easiest way to get martial law implemented is to put a few parts of the U.S. under quarantine from the latest bird flu virus or something equivalent.

Then smack us with a triggered earthquake along with food & gas shortages and then the crap will begin to hit the fan.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   

you mean the people would be Bankrupt not the Banking Cartels.lol.. Money doesn't grow on tree but its create out of thin air.. Hey why they got you on Ignore status whats that about?

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jasonhb

nah! I think your wrong

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by verylowfrequency

now that could be a very real issue that might just do it.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by verylowfrequency

Yes Sir your right! The food shortage and gas is or can cause a major problem

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   

i meant the government would be. what do you mean ignore status??

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   

on your avatar it says "Ignore" before you had a Pic of a Dred its not their anymore. "What the BUMBO CLOT?"
no offense I'm Puerto Rican so its all good..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join