It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. aims to 're-Americanize' Afghanistan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   

U.S. aims to 're-Americanize' Afghanistan

www.msnbc.msn.com

WASHINGTON - Pentagon officials are quietly considering a significant change in the war command in Afghanistan to extend U.S. control of forces into the country's volatile south.

Such a move, partly linked to an expectation of a fresh infusion of U.S. troops in the south next year, would in effect mark a partial "re-Americanization" of the combat mission in Afghanistan.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
How can people not see this and many other moves as global domination?

Disney invades Iraq's green zone, or near it, where I thought media wasn't even allowed because it's so dangerous, but construction workers are safe enough to make an amusement park?

And now this, not that we all didn't already know this would happen, but for all those who called us conspiracy theorists when we suggested such a thing.

This is not a war, this is a crusade!

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Flag and Star for you man...I have been saying this same thing for quite a while now, and I always seem to get attacked for it...It appears like these maniac leaders are Imperialists who are literally trying to COLONIZE on those countries they've invaded.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Read your own article before you considered a title re-Americanization as some kind of domination. Its suggested that failure by NATO to deal with the conflict suggests that the U.S. should be back in control of the situation instead of the alliance where many members are expecting peacekeeping missions instead of fighting a war.

new topics

top topics

join