It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Interview - ATS MIX Show 82

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Former Minnesota governor Jesse Ventura spends some quality time with Dave & Johnny on May 21, 2008 and some of the better AboveTopSecret.Com member questions will also be asked. The interview will be posted soon thereafter.

Jesse Ventura’s book Don’t Start the Revolution Without Me! is now #21 on the New York Times Best Seller List. A former Navy SEAL, professional wrestler, and movie actor, Governor Ventura’s first two books, I Ain’t Got Time to Bleed (1999) and Do I Stand Alone? (2000), were both national bestsellers. In Don’t Start the Revolution Without Me!, Ventura looks back at his time as governor of Minnesota and at life and politics in America since he left office in January of 2003.

VISIT The Book Site NOW!

You can order Jesse Ventura’s book through Amazon.com or any bookstore.

Post Your Questions NOW Until May 20, 2008

Please FLAG & STAR This Mutha!

[edit on 5/29/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Jesse, do you feel it is extremely difficult for people in 'the spotlight' to express their opinions on 9/11 mainly because of the way the media makes them out to be complete lunatics... regardless of their past.

Also, how do you feel on the media's complete blackout of any former Government Official questioning the events of that day? Wouldn't a high ranking official making accusations like that be news worthy?

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Do you believe the day of a third party candidate running for president has died in the USA? Not only has the states made it difficult for "outsiders" to be included on ballots, but just the shear amount of money needed to run these campaigns.

What do you think of +$200 million dollar primary seasons just for the 'honor' of representing your party?

Finally, do you think America will ever be in a position to elect a president that doesn't look like a middle aged Republican? This being a WASP (white Anglo-Saxon, protestant) in nature, regardless of party.

Thanx...

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Iam curious to know, since you have led quite a diverse life and yes I did follow your wrestling and acting career...
Have you done everything you set out to do? Accomplished all your goals in life?If not..What's next for "THE BODY" ?
Thanks..
AccessDenied

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Jesse,

What exactly do you feel an American President espouses to be prior to becoming President?

With that, what is he when he becomes this?

Brei.

[edit on 30-4-2008 by Breifne]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Jesse -

Can we expect to see your name on the ballot in 2012?

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Jesse "I don't have time to bleed" Ventura,

How is your quest to inform people affecting your relationship with Arnold "If it bleeds, we can kill it" Schwarzenegger?

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
1. Do you believe man-made religions (ie: Freemasonry) are for weak-minded folks?

2. Do you believe Americans will ever be truly free, again?

3. What do you think about the leading-members of the Bauer/Rothschild family (they own the majority of the central-banks on earth)?

The Rothchilds

The most powerful family in the world

It's OK if you don't have time to answer any of those questions. Thanks for the work you do, and for being a true patriot.

[edit on 30-4-2008 by ChadAndrewATS]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Mr. Ventura, what are your views regarding on how much the educational system is preparing the children? The high school that I went to ranked in the top 5 for 2 years now and I do not feel smart (4.0 GPA) or motivated to see a definite future; espicially when seeing how our economy is decaying and causing everything else to decay.

If the Bilderberg is true then in reality there are no "elections". In addtion to that, America is claimed to be a democracy and is totally anti-non-democracies. From what I learned, these are factors that are neccessary for Fascism to occur; Is the American government turning Fascist behind our backs without giving any hint?

[edit on 4/30/2008 by die_another_day]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Jesse Ventura, it is apparent to many that America is being manipulated and controlled by a dark cabal, who reinforce their agenda using any means necessary including political assassinations, false flag terrorist attacks, and even invading sovereign nations and killing millions. This group has been growing in power for many decades to the point where America seems on the brink of totalitarian fascism, where another false flag event seems an imminent trigger for the final coup.

Have you had any direct contact or experience with the cabal? Do you suggest others follow in your footsteps, fleeing the country and living 'off the grid'? If you really think a peaceful revolution can prevent this, do you think it is by following the principles put forward by Ron Paul or do you have other suggestions?

Thanks for taking time out with ATS, one of the last outposts of free speech.

Here is the coolest ventura pic for ATS viewers to enjoy!

Tried to fix Image Code. Not Working... removed.

[edit on 5/1/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
If the elections are riged, the courts are controlled, and the President setting himself up as dictator for life then how can we take back our Constitution without violence, which I believe is what they(central banking cartels) ultimately want us to do(use violence)?

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Two liner...Ron Paul and Jesse Ventura ticket. Get back our country

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Jesse,

I think it is great that you have the courage to speak out. I was wondering since you had started speaking out about the government, has your life been threatened in any way?

Thanks again and enjoy your stay on ATS!

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Jesse, why did you leave politics? What are you afraid of? Did you get a message of some sort to move to Baja? Why aren't you standing up for those of use that don't have the influence and the physical presence you have? PS I loved how you went fishing instead of doing the bullcrap stuff that is expected of new governors upon election.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Do you believe our world is ruled by hidden dark powers who are served by illuminati, elitist, NWO, and religious sock puppets bent on enslaving humankind into a reincarnation loop for the emotional suffering and pain of mortal beings benefiting there masters, the archons.

I sense you have knowledge of this and have experienced the struggle against those who serve the archons.

Best regards,

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Hi Jesse! I'm so happy you're doing the ATS show...welcome!!! My question is: why didn't you run for President? You seem to be the only one with any sense! When you spoke about about the truth of 9/11 I was amazed and thrilled! Thank God someone important has told the truth! Most of the members of ATS would like UFO disclosure. How do you feel about that? Thanks, paisley101

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Hi Jessie.

Just an Australian fan wanting to know if you'd ever had a U.F.O. or paranormal, sighting or experience?

Thanks.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Do you believe Al-Qaeda is a construct or mechanism of the United States government?

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Hi Jesse.

When you first came into office, how much political red tape was strapped around you at the beginning of your term? Did you feel you could really do nothing or was your power limited to some degree?

EDIT: Sorry Jesse, I have not read your books, which may explain my questions.

Thanks.

[edit on 1-5-2008 by crackerjack]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Jesse,

I'd like to take this time to thank you for gracing us with your presence. My question is this:

If there was one thing, any one thing, that you could fix, what would it be, and why?

TheBorg - Forum Lunatic, erm Moderator

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join