It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High-Level Officials Warn of Fake Terror!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

High-Level Officials Warn of Fake Terror!

www.opednews.com

FBI agents, Time Magazine, Keith Olbermann and The Washington Post and Rolling Stone have all stated that the administration has issued terror alerts based on scant intelligence in order to rally people around the flag when the administration was suffering in the polls. This implies — as an initial matter only — that the administration will play fast and loose with the facts in order to instill fear for political purposes.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I know its an OpEd peice but look at the page and ask yourself, can we really trust our government? I for sure don't and something looms in the month of may...something bad is going to happen.

www.opednews.com

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Also starting tomorrow there will be a Major Terror/Disaster drill called NLE-2 08. Sounds a bit earie to me especially with all the rhetoric on Iran going up just this past month.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by rbaker20

ask yourself, can we really trust our government?
www.opednews.com

Trust a government that quietly stripped away the Bill of Rights? A government that shredded the Constitution, and with it stripped away the legitimate cornerstone of our country?

I don't trust them. I won't until we hear the truth about 9/11, the truth about Bin Laden, the truth about the war in Iraq, the truth about Halliburton, the truth about all of it.

This government is positioning itself to impose martial law upon the unwitting commonweal. Trust them? Not at all.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by rbaker20

Starred and Flagged..Beyond not being able to trust our gov, I don't know if we can trust most of the MSM outlets anymore to do their job either, with the exception of maybe one or two. They did a hell of a job prior to and after 9/11 of digging and reporting on things-not. I would not be the least bit suprised to see history repeat itself. And that is just what the gov is banking on to start up their next fear and war campaign.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I guess it's time to move. Im going to move to another country. The thought of marital law and the draft are scary. I getting the hell out of this country.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by anti us gov

Send us a poster card from whatever country you living in. I recommend North Korea as the best place to live. They have more rights than here.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
The overall exercise scenario unfolds as a Category 4 hurricane threatens the National Capitol Region (NCR) while events in the Pacific Northwest include terrorist attacks involving weapons of mass destruction (WMD) in the state of Washington and an accidental release of a chemical agent at chemical stockpile facility in Umatilla, Oregon. The scenario culminates with the hurricane's imminent landfall combined with a credible terror threat to the NCR which causes the federal government to invoke continuity plans and capabilities.

ok this is how its gonna play out

the "terrorist" bomb the bioweapons plant , the bioweapons spread across the nation in a day and then bam! martial law forced innoculations the whole 9 yards

im not so sure how they will utiliize thier red/blue/green lists but im sure they will

oh please god please let me be wrong about this because i feel like this is it the end of life as we know it

the resistance or revolution whatever is gonna be way too slow to start up for my liking, i say we start tonight......IVE GOT KIDS DAMNIT

I WANNA KNOW WHY NOBODY IS HELPING ME DEFEND MY FAMILY FROM THIS OBVIOUS THREAT!!!!!!!

i am attempting to hold you guys accountable, weve got to have accountability

were always talking about accountability for gov officials, well im telling we need to hold one another accountable DAMNIT!

if i am wrong please by all means point out exactly where i am wrong

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Here we sit like

nitwits allowing it all to happen.

It is all OUR fault.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

im going somewhere warm or cold and possibly another continent. maybe ill go live with the polar bears and the penguins.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Maybe we shouldn't practice how to respond to these kind of events, will that make everyone here feel better? That way you can just complain about the response after the fact. You guys are as bad as the "world is going to end on (insert date)" crowd. If I am wrong you can point me out when they start rounding up everyone ok?

[edit on 30-4-2008 by pavil]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by anti us gov

You do realize that Polar bears and Penguins live on completly opposite ends of the world right? Have a good trip.....

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
the real question is what can we do. The small amount of people here that are worried would take forever to organize anything with people who probably wont see it all going bad until it is MUCH to late. Moving wont help because as we fall, so shall the world.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
pavil, i will let you know when they start rounding everyone up that you were dead wrong, why do you think they are practicing martial law?

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by refuter

So regardless of what could happen, it will be the Govt's fault? They can't practice for any possible scenarios yet they have to execute flawlessly should a disaster or Terrorist attack take place. Sounds reasonable to me.

BTW, I expect you to contact me May 9th explaining why nothing happened. If something does happen I will apologize to you before being sent off to a re-education camp. Fair enough?

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Any idea WHEN and WHERE the false-flag will happen?

Also, with the accelerating truth movements, is it NOT becoming increasingly hard to sell a false-flag to the public? If they pull a false flag, could it be the greatest mistake they made? Could it lead to a 10-fold increase in the truth movements? Civil war? Martial law? And then: either fascist dictatorship or the overthrow of the Global Elite?

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by rbaker20

Starred and Flagged rbaker, nice post!

Speaking of the "Drill", does anyone remember when there was contraversy revolving around why NORAD stood DOWN during the actual Trade Center attacks? Because it was during a "DRILL" ?

One would imagine that it could be sending up red flags all over the place...just a thought.

AB1

[edit on 1-5-2008 by alphabetaone]

[edit on 1-5-2008 by alphabetaone]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Here we sit like

nitwits allowing it all to happen.

It is all OUR fault.

Not really DG.

They issue BS words and we empower ourselves with the truth and spread the word, thus negating the BS

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
does anyone know of a place where the average guy can educate himself on the facts without trawling through the trash? my friends show interest from time to time but im undermined when i show them information intertwined with obvious extremism and conjecture. i think its time the people with the information got together and started making it accesible to the masses and weeding out the crap. i think when all the facts are in the same place it cant be ignored. documentaries and internet forums are a great start but are easily undermined and subject to disinformation and propaganda. i think all the moderators and die hards on this forum should get together to collate an understanding of whats going on so the general public can debate the facts and not laugh about the conjecture.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by futureblind

That's a tall order to fill. Can you be more specific? Are you looking for political facts? UFO facts? 911 conspiracy facts?

Maybe I misunderstood your request. Do you want facts that pertain solely to the title of this thread?

"High-Level Officials Warn of Fake Terror!"

If that's the case. You found it. ATS is the best source. This group seems to cut through the disinfo better than most journalists.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join