It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this grey alien picture real or not???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I analyzed the OP's photo in another thread. Please view the link below.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 11-5-2008 by wang_ke_~]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Without the original research material i guess I cant expect you to take my word for it, but just for the record whitley streibers "kais power goo" comment came from that same thread of research we did a decade ago. Im not sure if the creator ever came out but halfway thru the thread someone found the photo that was used and sealed the deal for us. I wish i had saved all that because i didnt expect to run into it a decade later being posted as proof, I thought once we proved it to him it wouldn't be a problem later on.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexG141989

Alex, I am ever the optomist, and as such I sincerely believe that all our wishes and prayers will be answered at some point. Undeniable evidence will come.

When You look at all the solid, professional evidence, what other outcome can there possibly be?

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Could be. But i doubt it. Why would a grey let itself be photographed. I don't think they want us to know they exist yet. Because all the crazy people we have on this earth would freak out. But still... we never know.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Its only a matter of time, but I imagine mans fear of the unknown prevents it for now, If we cant get along with each other then theres not alot of hope for them, religion and politics still play a large roll, and people have been eased into the idea of it, but its impact is still going to be massive, so timing would be everything, who wants that we should unify under a flag of galactic war, nor would they benefit from making their presence known to a species they would no doubt see as as un-evolved war mongers. I'm sure to them we present a unique view in evolution of life, their view of right & wrong is prolly far different considering how our views are from other nations.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
How about these? They look pretty convincing to me.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I took a frameshot from the movie below that's showing one of the "aliens" in a movie that was smuggled out of Area 51 and then did an analysis of it.

But.. whatever the case may be, the frameshot was loaded with anomalous faces and when there are a lot of such faces in photo's like this, at the very least, it indicates some kind of high strangeness ... of some sort. Does it indicate that this is a real alien? All I can surmise at this point in time is "I'm not sure". Lol.. something about those glowing eye's ...

It goes without saying that this alien could be CGI... But I definitely think that 50's Movie Reel effect was added to this movie to give it that look.

And if the alien is CGI, then someone who was involved in the process of creating it, the videography and editing part of it, is someone who gets such anomalous images showing up in photo's and movies all the time; hence why we are seeing so many anomalous "faces" in this movie of an alleged alien.

After all, some who were involved in the production of this video obviously have an interest in UFOs, aliens and the paranormal and many times the reason why they do is because they themselves have had their own extraordinary experiences in this area..

In any case, those faces are there and they are paranormal and this framshot of this "alien" is loaded with them... as is the entire clip. Many think such faces are in the elemental category.

[edit on 11-5-2008 by wang_ke_~]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
You know, supposing that alien IS real? Could this be a slow gradual disclosure effort to acclimate the public as to the existence of these beings? But when releasing such material to the public, they are not coming out and saying, right off the bat, that they are real and instead are requiring us to decide for ourselves if they are or not?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by kobalt7
Its only a matter of time, but I imagine mans fear of the unknown prevents it for now, If we cant get along with each other then theres not alot of hope for them, .

Mmm now never I truer word said, ask your self why you think it is we can't get along? I feel it is because YOU don't look at the bigger picture and just resort to name calling. Don't you see "getting along with each other" starts right at the bottom with us, with humans and how we interact with each other.

This photo maybe real it may be not but who cares, whats important is what we learn from it.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
This is one of the best photos on the internet today. I love it. Seems very lifelike. Yes, i'm sure it's a fake. The whole story behind the fakery was probably discussed and figured out years ago, and has been forgotten and lost in the sea of hoaxes on the internet today.

It's real... no, it's CGI... it's a young boy that has been photochopped.. the story behind it was lost long ago.. there is no story behind it.. its lifeless.. it's full of emotion..

This picture has been floating around the internet for years, and all information behind it has been forgotten and lost. Now people argue about its authenticity.. Its just another joke among all the others.

And this is EXACTLY why Dr. Steven Greer doesn't release photos and video into the public domain that is actually valuable. I don't need Einstein to figure this out for me. Do you?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by spacemanjupiter

This picture has been floating around the internet for years, and all information behind it has been forgotten and lost. Now people argue about its authenticity.. Its just another joke among all the others.

But why must everything become a joke? Who decides what is and what is not to become a joke? I look at this picture I do not see a joke. Yes I see a very complicated story over many years, most of which has been lost or altered but a joke I do not see.
Why has no one on here still come up with the proof as to it being a fake? Surely with the WWW it can't all have been lost? If those who wish us to think its a fake really want this then why can no one remember where the information is relating to this photo? Hey and don't get on your high horse kobalt7 Im not trying to say its real or fake...Im having a discussion..Ok with you?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
riiiiiiiiiiiiiight, nah im done with this thread, i gave the truth behind the image, the truth supported by the owner and the other people who played part in the forums of the past, its a FAKE, i dont really need to argue anymore, I called you names because you disagreed despite my obvious knowledge of the image that you couldnt swallow and remained stagnant in your opinion taking your "gut" impression of the image over those with the tools and ability who spent hours doing better study of it. Your continued effort to convince people of its authenticity is nothing less then continuing to tell navigators that the world is indeed "flat", and is an insult to those that spent the time to study it with a better image of it then you have been convinced by.

Until someone comes up with a decade old thread with the larger images and source i see no point in trying to set people straight, its obvious they like being crooked.

Just so you know that image is half of its original size.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by kobalt7

But no one has posted "the proof" its fake so until someone does all Im saying is :-

I like the picture, I don't Know if its real or not, someone does but they arnt coming forward are they. I respect the people that spend hours analysing things for us, without them we would have no truth. If someone says "Hey look this pic is fake and this is how I know" and its convincing I'll def agree with them.
Some brilliant photos have been proved fakes, I always liked that Loc Ness Monster photo with its neck coming out of the water. I now know this is a fake as I have been shown how it was done.

Im not saying you are wrong and I am right. I just dont think anything gets sorted with name calling. I did report you but looks like ATS aint bothered about such things on these forums. Hope they realize how hostile some of these threads are and how it can put off new members even posting. Just look through some of the hostility and name calling that goes on in some of the threads, it dont put me off but it sure would some people. By doing this you limit the discussion. Hey some one out there could even have the proof this pic is false but be too scared to come on!

You do what you want but instead why dont you go and find the proof. So its half the size?

If anything this pic just shows how we want to see proof finally. I for one am sick of this drip drip crap that never actually tells us anything. Why is it so bad that we find out we are being visited by aliens???? Just tell us and be done with it for gods sake.

Good discussion anyway kobalt7 I'll give you that

[edit on 14-5-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
OK, I know the software and the history of this photo.

It's a shot of a young guy, manipulated by a precursor of Alien Skin Software and a plug in called 'Eye Candy' Kai's Power Goo, (see below) and other software that started out as standalone photo tweaking software, and eventually became incorporated into Photoshop as a plug in.

The original software which came out around the time of Windows 3.1 and Windows95 had two large windows and a rounded cutesy looking interface and was one of the first that used that motif instead of the square windows that we normally see. (the name of the precursor escapes me but it's something cute like the Eye candy name).

Anyway everyone was downloading copies of this software which was the first to use the 'loop' tool, which was a large round circle which would 'grab' a portion of the edge and center of a feature and let you deform it. We all played around with photos giving people big foreheads and small chins and big eyes. It was great. I think the time was the early 90s.

So, no, this is no a 'real alien', but a leftover tweak from that software and over time people forgot the origins.

I do not know who the guy is, but it doesn't matter. The hints that it was done like that is the smooth skin and lack of surface detail which got lost in the dragging process.

HTH.

OK, found the name. Kai's Power Tools KPT. One of the first, and as I said, a lot of fun to play with. I think the specific one was called 'Goo'. (see the wiki link).

Wiki from above link:

The KPT Goo filter is used to produce a single frame freeform liquid distortion. This filter is available both with KPT 6 and the standalone version. It works by effectively turning a bitmap image into a liquid that can be interactively smeared, smudged, twirled, and pinched with the range of tools on offer. The obvious use is to distort photographic portraits into caricatures.

(bolding mine)

Here's an example of the original standalone software:

[edit on 19-7-2008 by Badge01]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
No i can tell, it's totally fake. Real Greys look far more ghostly.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
No i can tell, it's totally fake. Real Greys look far more ghostly.

So you've seen one up close? Cool.

Can you draw us a picture of what a real Grey looks like, because that would be really helpful?

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I haven't seen one up close, no. That picture doesn't seem scary enough to be real if you know what I mean, I can just tell in my heart.

Let me draw a picture.

i294.photobucket.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
If you simply zoom in quite a bit, it looks like like an alien mask. You can see the edge along his upper lip. The mouth and chin looks like just a humans, and is a different color. Mask, imo, looks like a regular guy probably heading to a halloween party.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

OK, I getcha. Sort of 'ghostlike', as in dissolving into the visual field like someone wrapped in dark velvet stepping forward? Or partially see-through?

So you don't have a sense of a 'friendly' Grey at all? They all seem a bit stern or mean? Just curious.

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I think Greys in their evolution devolved from being Melodramatic like us and now are only Limbic, meaning they only feel basic emotions. This insensitivity would in our eyes make them "jerks".

They seem "ghostlike" because they don't come here physically, their bodies might never leave their spaceship (or even their planet), they astrally project here and seem "ghostly" because physically speaking, they're not there.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join