It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The very real conspiracy against Freemasonry

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sc2099

Maybe you should try living in a Muslim country to see what exclusivity does to women.

Maybe you should look back in history, to see what exclusivity has accomplished, things like slavery, genocide, all because some one or some group doesn't fit the bill.

I would suggest, people who think like you are everything that is wrong in society today.

Better you than me, right?

Lost souls. They won't learn until it's too late.

Watch the movie Mist sometime. Makes you think. Put the kids to bed first though.

The bats. The spiders. It's all going to be the real thing.

Better get you **** straight, and quick.

Things are going down. Today, May 1st, was a big day.

Prepare.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sc2099
Would you really want to be part of an organization that let any dbag join it? I wouldn't. It's called standards. Get some. Just beccause a person is alive doesn't entitle them to social links with anyone else who is alive.

Hmmm. If I didn't know better, I would say this was suggesting that all women qualify as "dbags..." By way of logic, if the Masons don't allow women, one wouldn't want to join them if they did, because if they did they would be letting in any "dbag..."

Excluding women is "standards." How do you figure?

And I can assure you, I do have standards.

No entitlement requested. IF a group excludes someone based on physical configuration, I will be distrustful - especially of a group that has many members in positions, or are a stone's throw from positions, of power.

Well, you have your box, and I have mine.

EDIT to add: You may notice I have never said I had issues with Masonry, but with its sexist policies.

[edit on 5/1/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by cutbothways
reply to post by sc2099

Maybe you should try living in a Muslim country to see what exclusivity does to women.

Maybe you should look back in history, to see what exclusivity has accomplished, things like slavery, genocide, all because some one or some group doesn't fit the bill.

I would suggest, people who think like you are everything that is wrong in society today.

Better you than me, right?

Lost souls. They won't learn until it's too late.

Watch the movie Mist sometime. Makes you think. Put the kids to bed first though.

The bats. The spiders. It's all going to be the real thing.

Better get you **** straight, and quick.

Things are going down. Today, May 1st, was a big day.

Prepare.

A) Muslim countries discriminate against women by murdering and disfiguring them; they don't simply brush them off by not letting them into a club. Again, exclusivity, not discrimination. Muslim countries are misogynist; Masons aren't.

B) Equating slavery/genocide with Masons not letting any old body into their club is pretty ridiculous logic. That's like saying that needing to have a drivers' license is discriminatory. That's like saying admittance to the BAR is discriminatory...well if that's discrimination then I'm glad someone is discriminating so that blind 10 year olds can't drive cars and middle school dropouts can't practice law.

C) The Mist was an awful, awful, lame movie. And it really doesn't have much to do with Masonry either, unless Masons scare you like poorly concieved CGI monsters and bad acting.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Actually, people are perfectly free in our nation to meet together if they want, and are also free to ignore what you think is "acceptable", and to tell you what they do in private is none of your business. No one has to answer to you, and if you don't like, you're free to hit the road.

I have hit the road. Now I live in Asia but guess what? There's 5 Masonic lodges in my city and the Prime Minister of the country is one of them! You guys are everywhere.

I say I want freedom and democracy, you say, "to tell you what they do in private is none of your business." I'm refering to our PUBLIC SERVANTS, like our Presidents, Senators, and Congressmen, the majority of which, throughout our nation's history have been Masons. As Public Servants it is their duty to remain completely transparent in their dealings. But this is not, and has never been the case, royal/vatican/secret society rule is all we have known since Rome.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by bushidomason

but the fact there are no secret destruction plans about the world behind our doors....just....boring business stuff which gets old fast.

Yes, yes, so you all say. Why is it that I'm not convinced?

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

If I can find a book or three for free, I'll read them. I would buy them, but right now I am looking for work and have not a quarter to my name (I do have a couple or three pennies).

Amaterasu, have you had a chance to read my FREE book The Atlantean Conspiracy? It is the bane of these ATS Masons' existence and comes highly recommended by truth-seekers and freedom-lovers everywhere. Click on the Scribd link in my signature.
Peace

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by cutbothways

Haha did you just say "the mist" was real???
That was a horrible movie, with a terrible ending. There was no happy ending and I don’t see a tear in dimensions letting big bugs in anytime soon.

yea I also don’t see a correlation to freemason's in that move....I guess all the mason's turn into bugs?
Rockpuck would be those evil spiders, and Augustus would be that bat thing, and I would of course be the thing with tentacles

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Would you really want to be part of an organization that let any dbag join it? I wouldn't. It's called standards. Get some. Just beccause a person is alive doesn't entitle them to social links with anyone else who is alive.

Hmmm. If I didn't know better, I would say this was suggesting that all women qualify as "dbags..." By way of logic, if the Masons don't allow women, one wouldn't want to join them if they did, because if they did they would be letting in any "dbag..."

Excluding women is "standards." How do you figure?

And I can assure you, I do have standards.

No entitlement requested. IF a group excludes someone based on physical configuration, I will be distrustful - especially of a group that has many members in positions, or are a stone's throw from positions, of power.

Well, you have your box, and I have mine.

EDIT to add: You may notice I have never said I had issues with Masonry, but with its sexist policies.

[edit on 5/1/2008 by Amaterasu]

Haha, no I don't think all women qualify as dbags. I was generalizing that I wouldn't want to be a part of any organization that let any person who expressed interest join it...you know, child molesters, felons, man-haters, etc. But I think you knew that already.

Specifically excluding women does not equate my own standards. But in the time Freemasonry was founded, it wasn't even a thought to include women. And if they want to stick to their own tradition, good on them - it's their club and they can run it how they see fit. I was more referring to not letting in criminals and unsavory characters...I think other organizations could stand to embrace these standards as well.

I really don't see what's wrong with men wanting to have an organization of their own. I wouldn't join a sorority to hang out with guys. Just because women aren't allowed in doesn't mean the members hate women or think they are worth less than men, as has been insinuated in other posts.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by freight tomsen

If I can find a book or three for free, I'll read them. I would buy them, but right now I am looking for work and have not a quarter to my name (I do have a couple or three pennies).

Amaterasu, have you had a chance to read my FREE book The Atlantean Conspiracy? It is the bane of these ATS Masons' existence and comes highly recommended by truth-seekers and freedom-lovers everywhere. Click on the Scribd link in my signature.
Peace

And here is the real conspiracy: a shameless plug. LOL if this doesn't discredit you in the eyes of nonidiots...well then I guess they are idiots.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Numbers have no significance in the Scottish Rite.

33 is the highest, it is honorary.

“In Spiritual Numerology, '33' symbolizes the highest spiritual conscious attainable by the human being." -Elizabeth van Buren, “The Secret of the Illuminati” (161-2)

Three very significant 33s relate to the human body and spirituality, and it is likely the esoteric understanding of these 3, 33s that is coveted by Masons of the 33rd degree. First, there are exactly 33 turns in a complete sequence of human DNA. This biological fact was likely known by the ancients, whom as will later be shown, were far more advanced scientifically/technologically than portrayed in the Rockefeller textbooks and Rothschild media. The second significant 33 is the number of vertebrae in the human spine. In ancient Kundalini Yoga, the Kundalini serpent-energy is said to rise from the root chakra, coiling up and around the spine until illuminating the crown chakra of spiritual enlightenment. This may sound like bogus Eastern mysticism until this sacred number 33 shows parallels in the world of Western occult studies. The ancient Hebrew/Kabalistic “Tree of Life” contains 33 permutations of consciousness - 22 paths, 10 known/drawn sephiroth, and an 11th hidden sephiroth left undrawn in most renditions. Just as the Kundalini serpent coils up the 33 vertebrae of the spine, the Tree of Life is often drawn with a serpent coiling up and around, showing the path to take towards Kether, the crown (chakra).

“The Paths represent the successive stages of the unfolding of cosmic realization in human consciousness; in old pictures a serpent is often depicted as twined about the boughs of the Tree. This is the serpent Nechushtan ‘who holdeth his tail in his mouth,’ the symbol of wisdom and initiation. The coils of this serpent, when correctly arranged upon the Tree, cross each of the Paths in succession and seem to indicate the order in which they should be numbered. Witb the help of this glyph, then, it is a simple matter to arrange all the tables of symbols in their correct positions upon the Tree, granted that the symbols are given in their correct order in the tables. In certain modern books which rank as authorities upon the subject the correct order is not given, the writers apparently holding that this should not be revealed to the uninitiated. But as this order is given correctly in certain older books, and, for the matter of that, in the Bible itself and the Qabalistic literature, there seems to me no point in deliberately misleading students with spurious information.” -Dion Fortune, “The Mystical Qabbalah” (25-6)

"A symbol for the limbic system and the kundalini energy, the lizard, also represents the cyclical movement of energy through the universe and the space/time continuum: birth-death-rebirth ad infinitum." -Aurum Solis

“Many people regard Kundalini as a new age fad. Nothing could be further from the truth. Kundalini can be considered the oldest known science. In previous ages, people raised Kundalini under the guidance of teachers and in controlled circumstances, preserving what they learned as an esoteric knowledge. But we have entered a period of time in which the esoteric becomes exoteric.” -Genevieve Lewis Paulson, “Kundalini and the Chakras” (7)

The serpent wound around the tree that talks with Eve in Genesis references this process of spiritual illumination. The ancient caduceus symbol of Hermes/Mercury/Thoth, now used by the western pharmaceutical industry, also symbolizes this process. Two intertwining snakes (which look exactly like our 33 sequence double-helix DNA) climb a straight, vertical pole (which looks like our 33 vertebrae spine) and end at the “circle of light” crown chakra which has sprouted wings. These are the same “wings” pins worn by the military/police/pilots and given to children on commercial planes.

The origin of this symbology goes back to the ancient Atlantean myth, pre-cursor to the Genesis story. At the center of Atlas’ garden was the great Tree of Life, just as in the Garden of Eden. This tree produced unique golden apples of immortality, reserved only for the most purified and holy beings. Atlas’ 7 daughters were known as “the Hesperides” and their main duty was tending and defending the Tree of Life. Assisting them in its protection was a familiar friend coiled around the tree.

“To assist the Hesperides in its protection, a serpent called Ladon entwined about the bough … The Hesperides are sometimes given as seven in number. As such, they may correspond to the seven major chakras, or metaphysical energy centers that, collectively, comprise the human personality. So too, the Tree of Life symbolizes the spinal column, along which the chakras are arranged. This interpretation suggests that kundalini yoga originated in Atlantis, from which it spread around the world. Indeed, the Tree of Life is a theme frequently encountered in many European and Asian traditions of Atlantis and Lemuria, respectively.” -Frank Joseph, “The Atlantis Encyclopedia” (121)

Thus it would seem that the secret of 33, the secret held by 33rd degree Freemasons is one regarding spiritual consciousness, one that dates back to ancient Egypt and Atlantis. The Masonic symbol of a pillar holding up the Earth no doubt relates to this Atlantean mythos, in which Atlas held the world on his shoulders. In the dictionary, one definition of “Atlas” is the anatomical term for the first cervical vertebra which supports the head. This means the 33rd vertebra from the bottom (as the serpent travels), the very vertebra which supports our heads/minds, is actually called “Atlas.” So the Atlas vertebra holds up the world (our minds). Atlas has 7 daughters (chakras) who guard the Tree of Life (spinal column) and its golden apples of immortality (???). This mystery will be further explored in the “Atlantis” chapter.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   

And here is the real conspiracy: a shameless plug. LOL if this doesn't discredit you in the eyes of nonidiots...well then I guess they are idiots.

Mason/agents being paid to monitor internet message boards is shameless. Spending years researching, compiling/writing a book to expose you then promoting it for free online... how is that shameless?

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by freight tomsen

Dude, I wish haha I would make some serious killing on some $$$.
Sadly not the case I come on the internetz for fun & to discuss conspiracies.

Ok?

Btw were s your proof?

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Three very significant 33s relate to the human body and spirituality, and it is likely the esoteric understanding of these 3, 33s that is coveted by Masons of the 33rd degree. First, there are exactly 33 turns in a complete sequence of human DNA.

You might be an anti-masonic conspiracy theorist if: "you use numerology to support your claim because no other connection exists"........

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Mason/agents being paid to monitor internet message boards is shameless.

I wonder what the going rate is, 50cents / post. I would have to post 80x/hr just to justify my time.

Now 10-20 guys posting 80x / hour. Now we're up to 1600 posts an hour just to make it worthwhile........

Give me a break, atleast make an anti-masonic conspiracy that could feasible be possible........

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   

As Public Servants it is their duty to remain completely transparent in their dealings. But this is not, and has never been the case, royal/vatican/secret society rule is all we have known since Rome.

Nail on the head! All Federal Elected Officials MUST were camera/sound 24/7 (with a wee bit o' privacy for the potty and sleep - but we must know who they might be talking to) as their sacrifice for their country. All vid/sound should be available public access.

There ya go!

New law.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Peace

In fact... I have read what you presented in your thread, and was intrigued. I have been meaning to DL the whole thing, but there's so much to do!

EDIT: Too many threads open at once. Yes, frei, what you offer fits right in.

[edit on 5/2/2008 by Amaterasu]

[edit on 5/2/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Specifically excluding women does not equate my own standards. But in the time Freemasonry was founded, it wasn't even a thought to include women. And if they want to stick to their own tradition, good on them - it's their club and they can run it how they see fit. I was more referring to not letting in criminals and unsavory characters...I think other organizations could stand to embrace these standards as well.

Like I said, I won't tell them they have to change. Just that if they are going to run things, I want the chance to be there.

I really don't see what's wrong with men wanting to have an organization of their own. I wouldn't join a sorority to hang out with guys. Just because women aren't allowed in doesn't mean the members hate women or think they are worth less than men, as has been insinuated in other posts.

And I have no desire to join a sorority, much preferring the discourse of men. I never even implied that it was because the membership "hates women." By and large, I think its guys hanging out and doing things.

Thing is that when you have a bunch of guys hanging out and making plans, the path each group that is gathered decides to take depends a great deal on who is assembled for what purpose. And if *I* was to be lizard hearted, and wanted to assemble people of power and disguise myself as benign, I would create a few levels with dutiful instructions, and keep an eye on the behavior of those in the organization...

And determine who I could use... For if I see lizard heart, I will know lizard heart. And the Passionate blood is useful, too, if the mind and emotions (their weakness) can easily be manipulated. But in the end, they are all...expendable.

Oh. And I'd also put spooks on a high traffic web forum to run defense against those that did their research. It's fun and exciting.

So I have a conundrum in that I suspect things have been run in this way, based on what I see built (or, frequently, not built) in the world around me. I have to wonder.

WHY?

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Exposing anti-masonic "conspiracy-theorists" Pt 1: Bill Schnoebelen

Since this one is often used on ATS by anti-masonic-theorists, lets start with him.

Excerpts from this Source

He claims that he was a 'witch' (whatever his definition of that is) for some 16 years until he discovered that being a witch was evil. (He has created his own definitions where paganism is the same as witchcraft). He was a Mormon for some 5 years until he discovered their supposed evils. And, of course, he was a Mason (for 8-9 years) until he discovered that Freemasonry (he now claims) was evil as well. Perhaps after a few more years as whatever he is now, he'll discover some evil there as well - and will write a book about it while going 'on the stump' with speaking engagements. Yes, Bill is nothing if not dexterous with his beliefs and slow to find yet another 'truth' (or lucrative opportunity....).

If you read the rest of the text linked, you will learn that he most be lying about quite a few things because the dates he gives in his books and on his websites contradict each other.

Apart from that he claims to be an ordained minister, an expert on biological weapons, a certified national health professional, an ex-vampire and many other things...without providing ANY sort of credentials for ANY of his supposed professions.

Could it be that the person many "conspiracy-theorists" place their faith in, is a monumental FRAUD?

[edit on 2-5-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Exposing anti-masonic "Conspiracy-Theorists" Pt 2: Cathy Burns

Excerpts from Source

...some interesting information about Dr. Burns credentials. Now there's nothing wrong with earning degrees through distance learning. In fact, LOTS of folks are furthering their education that way. However, when ALL of one's degrees are from the same institution and when that institution isn't an accredited one, claims of academic achievement tend to be awfully weak. The term 'mail order' does spring to mind!

Although her book lists "Dr." Burns' degrees, it did not provide any information about them. Most folks who achieve doctorate degrees and use that as part of their 'authority' for writing are not reticent about noting their college or university. Receiving a doctoral degree is, certainly, a notable achievement in one's life. This glaring omission caught the eye of a college student reading one of her books. Thanks for the information, Brandon!

He contacted the anti-Masonic (anti-Catholic, anti-most everything) Chick Publications (one of the sales outlets) about this. They were not particularly helpful but through more detective work, this student tracked down Cathy Burns personally and called her at a phone number he'd found for her 'ministry'. Not unlike many of her ilk, that phone number was actually her house. When he spoke to Ms. Burns, she told him that her degrees were from an organization called International Seminary in Florida. Poking around on the internet revealed that International Seminary (not to be confused with Miami International Seminary) is near Orlando, Florida. Their current President is, conveniently perhaps, the son of the founder and he was ordained at the age 18 into an unspecified denomination. What we found particularly interestingly, though, is that nearly all of their faculty have their degrees from - guess where? - International Seminary! (Some actually have no degrees listed!) NOR do they list their tuition charges although there is an older page still existent on the web that seems to indicate that in 1998 you could get your doctorate from them for under $3,000. Not too shabby....

We'll leave you to draw your own conclusions from all of this. Strange that Dr. Burns isn't more proud of her academic achievement. The school's website doesn't have pictures of their campus, an explanation of how they calculate 'hours', and no mention of what the actual 'tuition' costs are. Not unsurprisingly, however, they do note that you can get "life credit" waiving certain requirements for things you've done in real life, something which the U. S. Department of Education warns about when evaluating schools for potential fraud. The United States Better Business Bureau has some criteria for determining if an institution is a diploma mill: compare the items here with International Seminary and you decide!

"Doctor" Burns' school also has another business that can be found at www.churchsource.com On December 23, 2006, you could even register there for the 2003 Commencement of International Seminary. Great deal, huh?

Is it a coincidence that those who make a living pointing their fingers at others are not the best examples of integrity themselves?

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Anti-masonic scam artists Pt. 3: The cutting edge

Their website actually speaks for itself

The page about them on www.masonicinfo.com

Here we can see how someone dedicates his daily life to spotting evil EVERYWHERE. Harry Potter is evil. Television is evil. Internet is evil (why is he using it then????), people who disagree with him are evil.

What they fail to mention is that they desperately require everything to be "evil" in order to sell books to those afraid of everything.

Fear and Hatemongering is supposed to be "the ultimate truth"?

Lets see what else comes to light when we turn it around and expose those who claim to "expose" others.

[edit on 2-5-2008 by Skyfloating]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join