It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The very real conspiracy against Freemasonry

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by wlessard
First Skyfloating, the second post you made in this thread shows a Masonic Memorial or such. Where is that? I read somewhere it was in Isreal.

Its in Eilat, southern Isreal...a fantastic diving location, btw.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

No... This is what I "see."

Well...if evil is what you see, then thats what you see. It is not for me to question what you see.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

What do you mean by "discriminatory" by the way?

Lets say I join a golf club with the intention of playing golf. Would it then be discriminatory not to permit Tennis-Players to use the grounds?

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Here is some fun trivia for you. Wicca was founded by Freemasons.

And it is this unfairness I rail against. And especially where it concerns Masons, who hold a great deal of power.

The fact of the matter is your Female, whether you think your male or not does not matter. In fact, one state last summer declared officially that any member who gets a sex change is expelled, and any member not naturally born a man is to be expelled and no new initiated.

Also.. Masonry is not "powerful" .. I am sure we have our own lobby groups and connections, but "power" .. mm .. might be a stretch.

and no one is diminishing you..

here are some links about women and Masonry.

www.luckymojo.com...

beaconofmasoniclight.blogspot.com...

And I know there are Coed lodge websites and I have been to them but for some confounded reason I cannot find them.. anyways, Google Coed Freemasonry.

You CAN become a Mason you know. Just not in a "regular" sense.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Well, I'm a 32°. You'll have to decide for yourself if that means anything. Some theorists here think that means I'm privy to all sorts of uber-secret goings on, but to me it just means I paid $175 and sat through 14+ hours worth of plays on stage in front of me that brought me from 4 to 32 in one day.

And yeah, it's all available on the web or your local library.

Wow. Almost makes it seem that you are fifth degree... LOL! No offense meant, but to catapult 28 degrees in one day..?

It either means you were seen as somehow "special," or there is not much meaning of the levels between 4 and 32. I'm just thinking.

But I will check out what I can find on the web.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Skyfloating

Freemasonry is illegal in most of the Islamic world. It is prohibited in all Arab countries except Lebanon and Morocco

Also, it was mentioned that Freemasonry was persecuted in communist countries.
I know many here refuse to call Freemasonry a religion and I hate to break to you but Freemasonry is not the only religion being persecuted.

In the past I'll admit to being not the most amiable person towards Freemasonry but I am open minded enough to continue my studies of it..still.. my contention with Freemasonry is because of my Christian beliefs. I have become quite intimately knowledgeable of the Bible and I simply can NOT reconcile it with Freemasonry. I'm do not intend to turn this into a Freemasonry versus Christianity debate but just letting you know. If you believe in the Bible or not, it really does not make any difference to me but if the Bible is true, than all those who believe that there is no absolute truth and that good works make you right with God then you are in some trouble that you will not be able to get your head around.

Christians are persecuted far and wide as well so I feel your pain.

[edit on 1-5-2008 by ViewFromTheStars]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Or were you inferring some other form of discrimination I haven't covered here?

No, I meant it in a general way. I understand that if one member says no, an applicant can not join. If true it's obvious where that could lead.

As far as being a fraternity, I don't see that as an issue and a criminal record is explainable except I'm not sure that is true at all of your lodges.

I have no issues with Mason myself.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Here is some fun trivia for you. Wicca was founded by Freemasons.

Yes. I know. [smile]

The fact of the matter is your Female, whether you think your male or not does not matter.

As a matter of fact, *I* am not female. I am Human Spirit encased in a female configuration. That difference may be subtle, but its meaning makes all the difference in the Universe.

In fact, one state last summer declared officially that any member who gets a sex change is expelled, and any member not naturally born a man is to be expelled and no new initiated.

Again with the flesh defining the spirit.

You CAN become a Mason you know. Just not in a "regular" sense.

Yes. Just not really. I know.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

What do you mean by "discriminatory" by the way?

Lets say I join a golf club with the intention of playing golf. Would it then be discriminatory not to permit Tennis-Players to use the grounds?

You are too touchy. I have no issue with Mason's. I don't think anything in my post was not true?

Does it not take a vote to join? Or can any man join just by applying and I've misunderstood? I read the other day something about blackballing and you now use a black cube? What if the member who votes no does it for spite and the applicant is a good person and the member who voted no is in the wrong?

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Numbers have no significance in the Scottish Rite.

33 is the highest, it is honorary.

If you join the Scottish rite, you are expected to be a 32nd.

It's very, very rare to find a SR Mason that is not at least a 32nd, and usually it had to do with a conflicting work schedule.

Essentially aside from a few required degrees, you do them in the order they become available. We use a system called a "passport" to log our degrees, in any order. The degrees are very long sometimes and complex, only 7ish or so are done in a reunion.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I suppose we are all spirits yes, but for intents and purposes ..

You're a female.

And your right, coed Masons are not "real" Masons. But quite honestly, if you follow the ritual absolutely nothing is different? .. Freemasonry in the United States has very little political power and influence.. that seems to be what you want above all else?

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Well, you´re right about not everyone being able to join. My point is, that this is not exclusive to freemasonry, but something you find throughout our entire society. You are not able, for example, to join ATS if you dont abide by the Terms and Conditions. You are not able to join the Professional Tennis Club if you are a Tennis Amateur. You are not able to join the Lawyers Guild if you dont have the credentials.

But here´s a little secret: If you´re really an honest person without a criminal record you can join masonry. If you dont get into one lodge, you´ll get into another.

Point of the matter is: We wouldnt go from door to door trying to recruit or evangelize.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
the question is if the NWO uses and hides behind an organisation like the Freemasons. and that for a very long time
(and behind others as well of course.)

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

We say it's anonymous but ah.. it's not to difficult to tell who voted which way.

I have heard of special meetings being called without one individual informed to vote people in because of a personal conflict between one member and another member and that member not wanting any more of his family in lodge. Masonry. Not exactly exempt from stupid politics..

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by anti72

The NWO is Globalism, and the Globalist already own the world.

They meet behind desks, in board rooms, in conspicuous coffee shops in New York and in the White house, over seas, on golf courses and in Men's Clubs.

They don't need Masonry to be a front for them.

Your TV already conquered you for them. The NWO is no longer New.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Or were you inferring some other form of discrimination I haven't covered here?

No, I meant it in a general way. I understand that if one member says no, an applicant can not join. If true it's obvious where that could lead.

This has been changed in most grand lodges, it now take 3 objections for membership to be denied.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

I suppose we are all spirits yes, but for intents and purposes ..

You're a female.

And your right, coed Masons are not "real" Masons. But quite honestly, if you follow the ritual absolutely nothing is different? .. Freemasonry in the United States has very little political power and influence.. that seems to be what you want above all else?

Actually, RP, no, I don't want it. But I see it as necessary to save my people. My people are every Human heart on this planet. And it irks me to have any avenue closed to me that might offer assistance in my goal to stop a planned genocide - merely because I'm not equipped with a dangly bit between my legs.

And again, *I* have been in male form, and female form. I have been many things. Right now I wear a female configuration, and that it stands in my way for no other reason than that a patriarchal view has been foisted on us and the idea that females should be silent, barefoot and pregnant as opposed to heroes and warriors... Well, I could very easily choose to enrage about it.

But I don't because there are guys like you that seems to feel some vital need to segregate. I cannot find the rationale, but must presume those of you that are so keen on putting me in my place, by repeatedly pointing out my gross physical manifestation, think you have one.

And if you have a rationale you're happy with, I will not change you. And so, I shall have to go around you.

Heh.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

RockPuck

The NWO is Globalism, and the Globalist already own the world.

Not really.. God owns the world, these elitist globalist are but mere pawns in Gods plan of judgment and only have the power they have because God allowed them to have it. Some of them understand this and some don't, both will have the same end with different degrees.

Globalism has never really been 'new' per say, the first two Babylons are a testament to that. The spirit of the NWO has been around since the beginning of our time. I wouldn't call Freemasonry the absolute front end to the NWO but they are indeed a strong arm of such. Even parts of the Church are manipulated by the NWO because of it's criminal/ungodly elements.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ViewFromTheStars

Right.

And from a non-Christian perspective....

Globalist own the world, they are the NWO.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Wow this thread has really gotten crazy! LOL they're coming out of the woodwork for this one...

I'm not a mason, because I'm a woman. But no one in my family has belonged to the lodge so I don't have any direct knowledge of it. But my opinion after reading information on Masonry and after reading this thread is:

The only people who don't like Freemasonry for whatever reason are people who are upset that some people are excluded from some things in life. Get over it. There are other things you can do if you didn't get into the club. There's a reason there are thousands of fraternities (AND sororities): not everyone could get into the first few founded. There's nothing wrong with exclusivity. Exclusivity does not equal discrimination. Period.

Would you really want to be part of an organization that let any dbag join it? I wouldn't. It's called standards. Get some. Just beccause a person is alive doesn't entitle them to social links with anyone else who is alive.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join