It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The very real conspiracy against Freemasonry

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I just finished reading the debate, and gave Rockpuck some belated stars. See what a little education can do? I feel redeemed, so do I get some applause now? I mean since I said it ALL.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
another thought, why isn't there any speculation being posted about The Eastern Star? Wouldn't the women also be involved in this so-called conspiracy?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by seagrass

There's been some speculation here and there, you'll need to run a search on the group. But for the most part it's centered on Masonry. I guess Masonry is just the bigger target.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Thats right DRONES completely ignore my post and it will go away but i know that some of you know that i speak the truth

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Well my friend, Masonry is a Fraternity and not an Organization. Just like any fraternity, there are passwords and secrets that must be kept among themselves just to avoid intruders from getting in to sabotage or ruin its purpose. There are lots of reason why they don't want to expose themselves to the public.. 1 of them is that when you do good to other people do you have to let the whole world to know it? If your answer is yes.. then I think you should just join other organization who publishes everything they do to the media.
Masons are Men who cares for humanity. The welfare of other for the better of the world.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Masonic symbolism and rituals are based in the occult. That is a fact, pagan roots are strong. As is the link to the Jesuits, they are founded upon lies within lies, debating with a Mason about whether they are good or not is like asking a dog if he knows he's a dog.

They feed each other lies and the secrecy continues on and on the further in you go.

Watch and learn, don't enter into a debate with these guys, they are truly lost.

Knowledge.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Many early Freemasons were Deist.
www.renewamerica.us...
watch.pair.com...
Many church groups are against people who are not a member of a organised religion.

This is seen by looking at who is conspiring against freemasonry.

By the way i am a Christian Deist but not a Freemason.
www.onr.com...
www.onr.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.christiandeist.com...

As a deist i get accused of being a pagan a atheist etc.

I just take the source as being idiot bigot bible thumpers.

I don't lack for friends that i need to join the Masons.

Though some sites i have found on Freemasons and deism are so funny that the idiots must be smoking something good.

[edit on 4-10-2008 by ANNED]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

I don't lack for friends that i need to join the Masons.

Neither do I, still would like to join the Masons.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SantaClaus
Since the masons have a pretty large group of people in their club, what is the need for secrecy now? If they are doing such good for people, why hide it?

They have no tyranny other than the MSM to worry about, and if they are doing a bunch of fundraisers, I don't even think they can touch them.

Tyranny still exists, masons are still publiclly opposed by dispotic governments. No less then 80 years ago more then 50,000 men and their families were killed for being masons. There were people from that time still alive today, hard to just forget that.

To me, either the masons have a suspect ulterior motive or they are like 12 year old boys with a clubhouse. I choose to believe the latter, but that's pretty lame.

Your right.... bunch of 12y/o. Seriously, charity and spiritual persuits aside, the lodge is where most masons feel like they can let their hair down (ironic as most of them that i have met were old and bald :-p ),

when your old and often times very successfull, it's hard to find a place where you can feel that comfortable, where the world isnt hanging on your next move. there was a time when the term "Gentlemen's club" meant that there were gentlemen there, and not strippers. The Freemasons... though more exclusive, are the last visage of the gentlemen's club.

If their motives aren't "evil," and they think they're doing good for the world, they should come out now. Times up, we need some heroes. If they are such wonderful people, they should realize the need for such a populous in our current situation.

But again, I think its more about a childish man-boy club.

They maintain a tradition of secrecy knowing that nothing lasts forever, not even peace. They will once again need to hide for their own protection and that of their families... maybe not in our lifetimes... but if not then, then in their childrens, or their children's children. They maintain the secret for those who will come after them who really need it, who will survive by it.

And again, i agree with you... bunch of 12y/os :-p

[edit on 5-10-2008 by Secret Master]

I knew i should have proof read this thing

[edit on 5-10-2008 by Secret Master]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

The secrecy involved in freemasonry does not involve that of plans of world domination!

To put in simple terms, the secrets of each degree are that, that involve the history of our ancient brethren. The "secrets" used are to test the fidelity of each and every member, but more so, to prove that brother is confident and well-studied in the mysteries and secrets of that degree, meriting further progress in the craft.

our secrets DO NOT include those of "OH where is this hidden treasure?" or "Who is the anti-christ??" etc etc.

Regards,

oz1337

p.s and before you ask. Yes, I am a freemason

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by oz1337
reply to post by SantaClaus

p.s and before you ask. Yes, I am a freemason

Then how do you know anything? Everyone here knows that the anti masons here have all the information and the guys who go to the lodge once a month (lower level masons) don't know anything about masonry. Please get with the NWO/illuminate program brother.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider

And I look forward to the day when I will call you Brother.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saurus

Originally posted by RuneSpider

And I look forward to the day when I will call you Brother.

We can call him brother..! RuneSpider is actuality '' AugustusMasonicus ''.

A High Level, respected, brother Freemason.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by openmindresearch
We can call him brother..! RuneSpider is actuality '' AugustusMasonicus ''.

A High Level, respected, brother Freemason.

Really? Is that so? And how did we arrive at this momentous leap of deducement?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by openmindresearch

Not realy, RuneSpider is actually a Guard for the underground base that houses all the reptilians. Agustus is a reptilian behind the door. So in reality Rune posts for Agustus when he needs to say something. they took away his computer rights when he started spreading lies about drinking beer at his lodge. Silly reptile. Beer is for people.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mason mike
they took away his computer rights when he started spreading lies about drinking beer at his lodge. Silly reptile. Beer is for people.

I still detect a hint of jealousy regarding the beer issue. Worry not Brother, I shall certainly drink one for you this week.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Sky, perhaps you could help me with something that puzzled me for a while now. The below links are of a church end pews in sheffield cathedral, they are apparently a monument/memorial to freemasons who lost thier lives in the first world war - i know that the swastika is a symbol of peace, but i do not know what the other symbols mean or what they represent. The swastika i am thinking is in no way Nazi related as that was the second world war and this is a memorial for the first world war, just wondered if you could help, i also wondered why they would be in the cathedral

www.flickr.com...

[edit on 11-5-2009 by MCoG1980]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Please have two as I expect to be quite thirsty.
I just don't see how you can drink beer in a suit. I have been away from the north too long.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MCoG1980

I dont have a clue. I think you`re posing a good question but I cant answer it with any authority. Maybe someone else here can.

I am sorry that the Nazis abused the Hindu/Buddhist symbol though, because the symbol itself is metaphysically significant, indicating a cycle of various dimensions. Seeing that there are symbols of many traditions up there in Sheffield the purpose may be to simply represent various...well...traditions.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MCoG1980

I can help with a couple of them.

These are the working tools of a Fellowcraft

This is the all seeing Eye which in masonry represents the always present watchfull eye of God.

I look forward to seeing some of the other symbols explained as I have yet to see them in a masonic context.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join